[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

I demand the pic of OTP right now..

​ I wonder about this too...they're filming separated....

btw, the next door upcoming drama in next door TV station already release the script reading video...what about dramas in KBS?? will they release it too??

I've never watch KBS online, is there link for live streaming?? thanks

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They attire looks so formal and neatly...i really like that...while seeing JSW i always imagining him in TEN all over again....hahaha

and for KSA while wearing police costume, i remembering her in She's On Duty

Cant waiiiiiittt....2 weeks left!!!its torturing --__--

​ I wonder about this too...they're filming separated....

btw, the next door upcoming drama in next door TV station already release the script reading video...what about dramas in KBS?? will they release it too??

I've never watch KBS online, is there link for live streaming?? thanks

​I think KBS have live streaming on their official site and it doesn't require a registered account if my memory isn't failing me, you just go there and watch :)

Guest Yurichin

Sooo...we only got 16 anyway when the others 20 or 24....and when I catch 24 then it was wrong... -_-¬¬Ok, just accept it with big heart. waiting for incredible news and 17 days?...16 days? to go to the premiere day.

oh @eunsuhae ok...thanks, I'll look for it...

Sooo...we only got 16 anyway when the others 20 or 24....and when I catch 24 then it was wrong... -_-¬¬Ok, just accept it with big heart. waiting for incredible news and 17 days?...16 days? to go to the premiere day.

Is that total episodes chingu?just 16 episodes?

Usually from OCN's crime drama they always around 10-12 episodes...actually if this drama full of investigation things (thats my favourite drama genre) its more than enough to just stick in 16 episodes.

But if the focus of this drama 50:50 (drama and investigation) its a bit short i think...but yeah let us see what will happen next when airing.

Guest Yurichin

Is that total episodes chingu?just 16 episodes?

Usually from OCN's crime drama they always around 10-12 episodes...actually if this drama full of investigation things (thats my favourite drama genre) its more than enough to just stick in 16 episodes.

But if the focus of this drama 50:50 (drama and investigation) its a bit short i think...but yeah let us see what will happen next when airing.

it seems so....just waiting for the news posted here soon​, 1st time the news in the article it said 24...but gaksital made until 24 right?? (*just searching city hunter, ghost going until 20)  ah what about the process Ha dae cheol decide to being vigilante is part of the plot or not?  plus he has complex problem with his half brother (uhm ki joon) is that complex enough to go longer??

---ah there is no LOL button here

​I think KBS have live streaming on their official site and it doesn't require a registered account if my memory isn't failing me, you just go there and watch :)

​           @eunsuhae , KBS does have the player for live sreaming on their web site http://www.kbs.co.kr/ just click on On Air and then click on KBS 2.  There will be about 5mins of comercials and then you can view the show. Usually they will also have a page for each drama. I just checked for Masked Prosecutor's page but it is not up yet or I missed it. 

​1st time the news in the article it said 24...but gaksital made until 24 right?? ah that's why about the process Ha dae cheol decide to being vigilante is part of the plot or not?  plus he has complex problem with his half brother (uhm ki joon) is that complex enough to go longer??

It'd be lovely if they go with 24 episodes chingu...i want the storyline has investigation, comedic/romantic and drama (maybe...just a bit makjang)...so thats why 20 or 24 episodes its more fitted than just 16

Plus, with so many promising actors, just 16 episodes its too short :D

​           @eunsuhae , KBS does have the player for live sreaming on their web site http://www.kbs.co.kr/ just click on On Air and then click on KBS 2.  There will be about 5mins of comercials and then you can view the show. Usually they will also have a page for each drama. I just checked for Masked Prosecutor's page but it is not up yet or I missed it. 

Thank you @evie7 for the streaming link...i will try to watch live later...perhaps it would be as smooth as streaming like i'm watching for cable channel....because i have Love and hate relationship while watching drama on Big3....hahahhaa :D

I think JSW choose this project because of the time length he just finished two drama and I think one was 20 and the other one 24 so maybe they will extend it according to the ratings but if it's schedule for 16 ep 18 I think if and extension comes into play it will be for no more then two episodes..   

Additional Cast Member

Noh Young Hak (He played the young Jo Min Woo (JSW's character) in Giant

​@kbleon,  Wow they even casting the young MW (NYH=JSW) in this drama did you find out anything on what NYH role would be in this drama..  computer geek?  

I think JSW choose this project because of the time length he just finished two drama and I think one was 20 and the other one 24 so maybe they will extend it according to the ratings but if it's schedule for 16 ep 18 I think if and extension comes into play it will be for no more then two episodes..   

​             JSW is a hard working guy. He also filmed a movie I think before BOB. I just can't wait to see him in another drama!

Archived