❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

@fangirl__stv ...thanks for the info about suzy coz you know some of minoz like me dont know her that much, oh boy she is really gorgeous and and a better actress at the age of 20, im sure a lot minoz now are starting to like her chingu....and thats include me

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this on twitter :) Suzy said: "He is considerate and warm. I have a favorable impression in it. We are always supporting each other from afar" CBVG3deU0AAUqfJ.jpg:large
I am new here in the thread, although I've been in soompi for along time I just really forgot the password in my other account hahahaha i'll figure it out soon though :) 

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Suzy reveals why she fell for Lee Min Ho at miss A showcaseLee Min Ho and Suzy

The hottest topic amongst K-Pop fans is the relationship confirmation between miss A‘s Suzy and top actor, Lee Min Ho. Now, Suzy has spoken up about the relationship and how she fell for her now boyfriend!

Earlier today, we revealed that Suzy had spoken up about her relationship for the first time on on TV program, “Happy Together 3″. Now, during miss A’s first official showcase for their their 7th project album ‘Colors’ showcase at K Art Hall, Suzy revealed the reason why she fell for Lee Min Ho.

When asked about the relationship Suzy answered, “I can’t really say for sure but he is very understanding and caring. He is also a very warm hearted person and I think that’s why I began to fall for him”.

When asked about their future plans now that they are publicly dating she answered, “Since I just made a comeback I’m going to be very busy so we are going to cheer each other on from a far and keep our relationship going as well as work hard.”

<;>

CR: KOREABOO FOR THE ARTICLE

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Suzy reveals why she fell for Lee Min Ho at class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" miss A showcasemiss A’s Suzy Reveals What Attracted Her to Lee Min Ho

miss A member Suzy recently revealed what made her fall for actor Lee Min Ho and explained how they spend their time on dates.

On March 30, miss A opened up a comeback showcase for their new seventh project album titled “Colors.”

During the showcase, Suzy was asked what initially attracted her to Lee Min Ho, to which she responded, “He is a deeply caring and warm person, so my interest in him grew. We will continue to meet well.”

When one of the reporters asked, “Your date [with Lee Min Ho] was captured in London. What kind of date did you two enjoy?” The miss A member shared, “Our photo shoot schedules overlapped so we ended up meeting in London. We didn’t do anything special in London. We went for a drive, ate food, and just spent time together like ordinary people.”

Meanwhile, miss A’s “Colors” will be released on March 30.

Source (1) (2)

cr. soompi

<;>

My feels are all over the place hahaha <3

Hello fellow Minzies...Glad that her showcase and the questions about LMH went smoothly, she answered calmly and sincerely. I am sure media are satisfied and will leave them alone. Also glad LMH was never asked about the relationship in his China event a few days ago...Which means he's serious and respectful of Suzy and their relationship, not wanting to drag that into his "business" matters or make it the center of attention, or belittle it by talking about it openly...Especially since it's no one's business after all! 
I didn't doubt that they are both extremely smart, caring and protective of their young romance..But I'm very happy about the way they're both handling all this attention...Hope people will move on soon and let them enjoy their love peacefully!   :)>-   

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

What will I do to lessen Suzy's burdens.  :(( Please leave them alone  :((
She did 007 operation ala James Bond to avoid the reporters and she still get teased in Happy together. Praise Yoo Jae Suk for his consideration. I can feel her uneasiness and worries because this issue might overshadow miss A comeback...that's the last thing she wanted to do. It happens during Hush era too last 2013 and she didn't like it   :((  I hope that showcase interview will be the last time. She already said her piece. 
Anyway...hehe Suzy just said she wrote the lyrics of "I Caught Ya" for the ex boyfriend who cheated on her and she caught him on the spot kekeke Lee Min Ho shiiiii....be careful not to hurt our baeby..or else she might write a song like "I Caught Ya" for you ... if  ya good to her, she might write a lyric about love for you ahohohoho  ;))

shameless promo because this is so good.

"Anyway...hehe Suzy just said she wrote the lyrics of "I Caught Ya" for the ex boyfriend who cheated on her and she caught him on the spot kekeke Lee Min Ho shiiiii....be careful not to hurt our baeby..or else she might write a song like "I Caught Ya" for you ... if  ya good to her, she might write a lyric about love for you ahohohoho "
What? Is she trying to pull a Taylor Swift? hahaha ...Oh I hope that situation never happens with LMH, he's such a darling :x and looks completely infatuated by her so let's just wish them well ok? :)

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"miss A′s Suzy Brings Up Lee Min Ho First at ′Colors′ Showcase

Appearing before the public after confirming her relationship with Lee Min Ho, miss A′s Suzy didn′t shy away from the topic. 

On March 30, miss A held its seventh project album Colors showcase at the K Art Hall in Olympic Park, where Suzy talked about making a comeback as well as her relationship with Lee Min Ho. 

On March 23, one media outlet caught Suzy on a date with Lee Min Ho in London, causing the two parties to confirm their relationship status. Suzy′s agency, JYP Entertainment, stated, "Suzy and Lee Min Ho have been carefully dating for about a month. It hasn′t been that long since they started dating, and as she′s still young at age 20, please look over them with warmth." 

miss A′s Suzy Brings Up Lee Min Ho First at ′Colors′ Showcase

Although the agency has already officially stated a confirmation, as this was Suzy′s first appearance before the public since the dating rumors broke out, press and fans alike have been pouring much attention to the showcase. 

Being a popular girl group member, talking about her relationship is not quite easy, but Suzy, with her free-spirited personality, decided to face it directly. 

Before receiving questions from the press, Suzy brought up the topic of Lee Min Ho first, even answering questions about Lee Min Ho honestly. She tried to be considerate of her fellow members, preventing all the questions from being focused on her. 

"Because I′ve been doing a lot of activities, I didn′t realize how long it has been since we released an album. Somehow, it′s already been a year and five months. Before everything, there′s something I want to say. I think I made last week very busy for everyone. Thank you for coming despite it being so busy." 

Suzy continued, "I′m sure there are a lot of things everyone′s curious about, but I′m very careful as this is a place to talk about miss A′s long-awaited comeback. So instead of all the things you′re curious about, I would appreciate it if you could talk a lot more about miss A′s album and music. I′m meeting Lee Min Ho well, so please just support us." 

Regarding their London date, Suzy answered, "We coincidentally had a photo shoot around the same time, so we were able to meet in London. There was nothing really special about London. We went on a drive, ate together, and just dated like everyone else." 

On Lee Min Ho′s charms, Suzy answered, "I don′t know exactly what it is, but he′s very considerate. He′s also a very warm person, and I grew fond of him because of that." 

Talking about the enormous amount of attention that′s been poured on the new star couple, Suzy said, "Because we both have to work, I think the best thing is for us to just quietly keep working. We′ll meet when we have time." 

"Because [miss A] is making a comeback, I′ll be quite busy, so we′ll just cheer each other on from afar and meet well as we continue our individual work." 

After the showcase was over, Suzy told the press, "Thank you for coming despite your busy schedules. Please post up a lot of pretty pictures." 

After a year and five months, miss A released its new album Colors, which includes the six tracks of Only You, One Step, Love Song, Melting, I Caught Ya and Stuck.

Written by Black Eyed Pilseung, who also wrote SISTAR′s Touch My Body, miss A′s new title song Only You has a strong and addictive melody. Revealed at midnight of March 30, Only You has topped the music charts of Melon, Mnet, Olleh, Soribada, Genie, Bugs, Monkey 3, Cyworld Music, and more.

Miss A will hold its first comeback performance through Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN on April 2. 

Photo Credit: Newsen/Lee Ji Sook

cr. mwave

<;>

Another article <3 ugh this seems to summarize all the fan accounts of what Suzy had said during the press showcase... <3

This is just an observation, is it me or are the comments made mostly by Suzy's fans? Nothing wrong with that, but I guess most Minoz are still addapting to the news? Common guys show more enthusiasm for our boy's Bebe ...MinZy *FIGHTING* 

Suzy continued, "I′m sure there are a lot of things everyone′s curious about, but I′m very careful as this is a place to talk about miss A′s long-awaited comeback. So instead of all the things you′re curious about, I would appreciate it if you could talk a lot more about miss A′s album and music. I′m meeting Lee Min Ho well, so please just support us." 
Great answer!! Now everyone should just move on to something else...
I'm a bit disheartened that they'll have little time to share with each other because they're both going to be very busy this year. But I'm sure they'll find away around it  somehow! 

suzyFTW said:
Anyway...hehe Suzy just said she wrote the lyrics of "I Caught Ya" for the ex boyfriend who cheated on her and she caught him on the spot kekeke Lee Min Ho shiiiii....be careful not to hurt our baeby..or else she might write a song like "I Caught Ya" for you ... if  ya good to her, she might write a lyric about love for you ahohohoho  ;))

Guest fangirl_

Thissss!!! Like a boss!! :> Suzy continued, "I′m sure there are a lot of things everyone′s curious about, but I′m very careful as this is a place to talk about miss A′s long-awaited comeback. So instead of all the things you′re curious about, I would appreciate it if you could talk a lot more about miss A′s album and music. I′m meeting Lee Min Ho well, so please just support us." Atta girl!!! =D>

Guest fangirl_

@Houney no not exactly.. im watching the live stream of their showcase right now.. they just performed caught ya.. i think she wrote it as a third person. The situation is if someone caught their boyfriend cheating not her caughting her boyfriend cheating.. they also joke its a warning for two-timer boyfriends out there. Haha

Here's the making of the "only you" MV...Though I can't understand, it's still cute..Somehow when I look at Suzy closely I think she resembles Shin Min Ah a bit, only without the dimples lol She left those to my darling boy with the killer dimples :) 

https://youtu.be/-Qje5jkwk7E

Dimpled MinHo :x 
B--e4AkW4AAj6Mz.jpg
B_dDhwGUYAAR8r5.jpg:small
And here's my BB again singing his heart out for the "special girl" in his life  <33CBQ--ZoUYAApx-j.jpg
Cr:Owner

Archived