❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

@accioclarice

Oh ok then,  let's see if MinZy will follow in their footsteps...Me too I hope he's there to support her in anything she does (and vice versa). She just made it sound as if they won't have much time to do many things together! </3 That they'll support each other from a far!! Wonder why?? I wished they'd be closer, but I guess public dating is still taboo in SK! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OPREA SIMONA

CBWkNOIU8AErrzm.jpg:largeCBWkg_WUYAELvVv.jpgCBWkg_WUYAELvVv.jpgCBV9uOOUgAAMUCm.jpg:large class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"miss A -THE SHOWCASE- 150330

Guest fangirl_

I bet they will find the time.. they are just being careful. I dont remember lee seunggi and yoona publicly talk about one another though.. from the news i read and videos i watched they avoided questions regarding their relationship.

Guest fangirl_

accioclarice said: I really want to know Lee Min Ho more~ is there any variety show he had joined? or anything that I can watch except for his korean dramas (i saw them already) hahaha

Hi everyone, since the news and the creation of this thread I have been lurking here and I'm happy for the support this couple is getting. I'm not really a fan of neither of them but I like their personnalities.

I first liked Suzy cause I could see her in talk shows and she's a down to earth and nice girl and also someone who likes to laugh and appreciate her friends and family. I discovered Lee Minho's real self later thanks to his guesting on KBS Entertainment relay + guerilla date and I remember writing a comment on youtube about how much I found him charming which was different from my first impression of him (sometimes first impressions are wrong).

Conclusion, I like both and I think they suit each other even if I didn't expect them to even know each other personally :)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Happy Together - Suzi & Fei of Miss A (2013.12.04)-eng (comeback MISS A in 2013)
very funny,you are understand her more

miss A acheives an all-kill with 'Only You' + MV surpasses 1 million views in under a day

miss A acheives an all-kill with 'Only You' + MV surpasses 1 million views in under a day

It has recently been reported that miss A has achieved an all-kill with their comeback track, "Only You," and the MV surpassed 1 million views in less than a day on YouTube!  It is in fact rapidly nearing 1.5 million.

This just goes to show that despite their long hiatus, miss A still has dedicated fans who have been patiently waiting for their comeback.The girls received positive feedback for "Only You" with their fuchsia outfits that revealed their slimmed down figures. Fans from other fandoms have also helped to boost the view counts, applauding miss A for their highly addictive track. 

httallkpop.com/article/2015/03/miss-a-acheives-an-all-kill-with-only-you-mv-surpasses-1-million-views-in-under-a-day 
DIFFERENT OPINION ,DIFFERENT VIEWS BUT IF WE WANT A NEW FRIENDSHIPS CAN BE BORN HERE AND WE CAN HAVE AN GOOD TIME HERE IN THIS THREAD,

Guest winterCloud23

Hii its my first post here :) im suzy biased you cant measure define or explain how much i love her when the news first came out i was extreemly chocked ( i wont lie i shed some tears ) .. for lee min ho i know him only as an actor BUT NOW IM HERE :) since its suzy choice i will support her till the end im even interested in lee min ho activities now !! hope it wont be my last post here and BIG RESPECT to every minoz who is here and undestood his decision
:-* :x

Guest winterCloud23

is one of my favourite videos that shows suzy personality ( funny .. down on earth ... easy going .. )  :x

Guest OPREA SIMONA

class="yt watch-title-container"
class="yt watch-title-container"[150330][Fancam] 미쓰에이 수지 Miss A Suzy- I Caught Ya 쇼케이스 직캠

https://youtu.be/97Gzzi7b438

Guest kyung-jin

The 5 stages every fangirl went through when she found out Lee Min Ho and Suzy are dating

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Mar 23, 2015

As soon as news that Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae had become Asia's hottest new couple broke, there was a collective surge of emotion gushing out from the Minoz fandom around the world. It's always hard when you realize that the person you are dating in your head is actually dating someone else in real life, and it can take time to come to terms with this. Here are the 5 stages of grief every fangirl underwent at the realization that Lee Min Ho is officially off the market.

1. Denial 

It can't possibly be true! It's all a big lie created by celebrity gossip magazines to get views! And these photos are clearly photoshopped. It's probably just Lee Min Ho's body double. And how can you even be sure that's Suzy? It could just be his manager, who happens to be really cold so she's wearing a scarf across her face...Oh, their agencies confirmed it officially? Well, it's probably all a big publicity stunt or something created to distract people from other news! Yeah, that's it. There's no way Lee Min Ho is taken.

2. Anger

I really hate Suzy! Who does she think she is? Didn't she get the memo that Lee Min Ho belongs to me, or at least collectively to Minoz everywhere? This is the worst couple ever! 

What can we even call them? All the ship names are already taken:

Plus, I put their faces in a baby maker, and the kid is only kind of cute:

3. Bargaining 

Come on Suzy, I'll trade you for anyone else other than Lee Min Ho (except Lee Jong Suk Kim Woo Bin, or Ji Chang Wook. Oh and you can't have Lee Seung Gi because he is dating Yoona, but that still leaves plenty of other men to choose from!). If Lee Min Ho has to be dating someone, at least he should date Park Shin Hye or Park Min Young. I've already shipped them once in a drama, so it's not as hard to do it in real life.

4. Depression

My life is over. I will never find another bias again. I'm turning in my Minoz fan card. Miss A has been banned from my K-pop playlist. 

I'll never watch another Lee Min Ho drama again. I will never watch another drama again at all for fear that my heart will only be betrayed again. 

5. Acceptance 

Actually the more I think about it, I guess I'm happy for them. They are both so beautiful, humble, and talented and they deserve to find real happiness in life. Okay, Suzy I guess we can share. But just so you know, I have my eye on you! You better be good to my Lee Min Ho! 

Even though it can be hard to accept, congrats to the new couple! I hope they find lasting joy and happiness! 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-5-stages-every-fangirl-went-through-when-she-found-out-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-were-dating-/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Why Suzy Fell For Lee Min Ho

BY Julie Jones | Mar 30, 2015 08:24 AM EDT 

Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae

There are lots of reasons that actress and miss A singer Suzy may have decided to date Lee Min Ho. He's handsome and talented for a start. And she has admitted to being a fan of his drama "City Hunter."

But Suzy offered another reason when she appeared on the March 28 edition of the KBS program "Happy Together 3." It was the first time she shared any details about their relationship and her words revealed another side of the popular Hallyu star.

"I can't really say for sure but he is very understanding and caring," she said. "He's also a very warm-hearted person and I think that's why I began to fall for him."

She was asked if the couple had any plans to spend time together in the immediate future.

"Since I just made a comeback, I'm going to be very busy so we will have to cheer each other on from afar, and keep our relationship going while working hard."

Suzy Bae will be busy with promotional activities for miss A's latest album, "Colors" on March 30. It is the group's seventh album.

Lee Min Ho is considering a role in a Chinese film as well as several drama offers.

After Suzy's declaration that both celebrities would be too busy to see each other often, "Happy Together" emcee Yoo Jae Suk suggested that there should be no more questions about her relationship. He did not want Suzy to feel uncomfortable.

Although the couple has many friends and colleagues in common, they reportedly only began seeing each other a few weeks after she attended the January 20 premiere of his debut film "Gangnam Blues."

The Korean media outlet Dispatch revealed the news that the couple was dating after publishing photographs of them together in London. The actors had a few free days after work commitments and went sightseeing together. They stayed at the same hotel but it was later reported that Lee Min Ho's mother and sister were also staying there, as were members of Suzy's entourage.

Both stars' agencies have since confirmed the relationship.

Lee Min Ho previously dated his "City Hunter" co-star Park Min Young. The couple broke up after a few months citing the difficulty of fitting dates into their busy schedules. Suzy has been involved in some dating rumors but denied them. She has never previously publicly dated anyone.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79826/20150330/why-suzy-fell-for-lee-min-ho.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Lee Min Ho And Bae Suzy Are Dating

BY Julie Jones | Mar 22, 2015 10:43 PM EDT

Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae

On March 22, the Korean media outlet Dispatch reported that Lee Min Ho and miss A's Suzy Bae were dating. Dispatch photographed the celebrities enjoying vacation time together in London.

The celebrities were spotted at Incheon airport on March 10 and although headed for different destinations they both wound up on London a few days later. She was first headed to Paris for a Dior fashion photo shoot. He was headed to London for an All Saints shoot.

Suzy Bae left the Waldorf Hotel, where she was staying on March 15. According to reports in the Dispatch the "Gangnam Blues" and "The Heirs" star picked her up at the hotel. They then both checked into the same hotel, London's Shangri-La at The Shard. They did not check in at the same time but registered within a few hours of each other. They stayed at that hotel for three days. That might have been a wild coincidence except that they were also spotted together outside the hotel. They wore masks and scarves to hide their faces. But in one photograph where Suzy covers her face, she is wearing the same dress that she wore at the airport.

Dispatch reported sighting the celebrities together in Korea on February 25th and says they met every day after that when they were both in the country.

Both agencies have confirmed that the Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae are dating. On March 23, JYP said the couple had been seeing each other for a month.

They released a statement that said the two headed to London and Paris separately for work and then met in London for "a memorable time." Starhaus Entertainment also confirmed the relationship on March 23 and said that Lee Min Ho and Bae Suzy dated for a month.

"They are in the early stages of dating, said the Staurhaus representative. "Please look on them with fondness."

According to the Dispatch, they have dated for two months.

Lee Min Ho previously dated Park Min Young, his co-star in the drama "City Hunter." The couple broke up after a few months, citing busy schedules. Dating rumors have linked Suzy Bae with Lee Jong Suk, Sung Joon and Kim Soo Hyun but her agency denied those rumors.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78982/20150322/lee-min-ho-and-suzy-rumored-to-be-dating.htm

Archived