❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OPREA SIMONA said: is an pitty this adversity against her.Love happens: whether you're prepared or not, it won't matter. ,,I am happy that they both found each other and that they both bring each other love and support...I hope it lasts as long as they both want it to.''100/% agree

We all know this concert happened a day after the "lovers" came back from their vacation, so I can't help but think that all those beautiful pics from the concert where LMH was singing his heart out were meant to be "I LOVE YOUs" to his girl! So I'm sharing some of the pics in which I thought he looked very touched and sincere. 
CBQ-d3qUkAMSSsJ.jpg
CBQ-fVZUQAAuXH8.jpg
CBQ3PEVWEAAwCBu.jpg
Cr:Owners
My pretty boy   :-*

Danie_A said: We all know this concert happened a day after the "lovers" came back from their vacation, so I can't help but think that all those beautiful pics from the concert where LMH was singing his heart out were meant to be "I LOVE YOUs" to his girl! So I'm sharing some of the pics in which I thought he looked very touched and sincere. 

MOD EDIT: Don't quote pictures!

Cr:Owners
My pretty boy   :-*

Heres My BB's bb lol from her new single "only you". She's looking very beautiful, they're both so beautiful gah!! :x 
CBR2qd9UgAAyoRM.jpg
CBRosw9VAAE7hEu.jpg
CBRotkvUMAErjFc.jpg
CBRourrUYAABUg6.jpg
CBRoud_UMAA3eRZ.jpg
More pics under the spoiler 

CBR4_CHUIAAHG9J.jpg CBR4_CEUsAAcP_f.jpg

Cr: Owners
Their single debuted at #1 in many charts and their hashtag#다른남자말고너 is currently trending @ number 2 worldwide...I say they did well for their comeback huh? :D
She also tweeted this >> Click
I wish her well on her CB tomorrow and hope jornos won't be too rude and ask stupid questions!

Guest OPREA SIMONA

CBRl3Q5UsAEMDJw.jpg:large

• SUZY " I am happy if you are here with me./SUZY "Baby baby oh oh"

HER OLD  SHIRT NOW is cut  LOLPermalink imagine încorporat
    Cute pink bathrobe
    Embedded image permalink

CURRENTLY NO1 ON MELON #missA
    Permalink imagine încorporat
    =D> :x ^:)^ @-) :-bd

Guest OPREA SIMONA

proud like a mother...my baby wrote the lyrics in song I CAUGHT YA
#1 olleh #1 Genie #1 Naver #1 Monkey3 #1MelOn #2 Mnet
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Real miss A] episode 1. Music Date with Suzy (in London)/sub eng,japannese,chinese.

Guest OPREA SIMONA

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"[iNFO] miss A's ‪#‎다른남자말고너‬ (Only You) on music charts - UPDATE 3AM KST
Melon #1
Mnet #1
Bugs #2
Olleh #1
Soribada #1
Genie #1
Naver #1
Daum #8
Cyworld #6
Monkey3 #1
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.se/2015/03/miss-releases-music-video-for-only-you.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
: miss A, a straight forward confession from a woman in love... 'no man but you'
. [+1,896, -408] Wow, this one's a daebak
ONLY POSITIVE COMMENTS itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50);"miss A Baidu CHINAoAMJl9.png
[-O<

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Permalink imagine încorporatPermalink imagine încorporatUNSEEN PHOTO,,LOL
#1 olleh #1 Genie #1 Naver #1 Monkey3 #1 Mnet #1 Soribada #1 Bugs #2 Daum #1 Cyworld #1 MelOnListen up daum
#LiveOnAir MelOn Premiere Showcase: #missA Teaser! Meet @JYPEmissA showcase live on 1theK @YouTube! Today 7PM(GMT+9)! http://goo.gl/hi3Vni 

[LIVE ON AIR] MelOn Showcase https://youtu.be/IoJ4B2dbCQ4 https://youtu.be/IoJ4B2dbCQ4  As of 10:30am KST 03/30

She wasn't comfortable saying much about her relationship with LMH, so I hope media will be more considerate toward her at showcase.

her new friend JESSI left a omment in her IG@skuukzky
Permalink imagine încorporat
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Jae Suk Restrains MC’s from Asking Lee Min Ho Questions to Suzy on “Happy Together”http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/29/yoo-jae-suk-restrains-mcs-from-asking-lee-min-ho-questions-to-suzy-on-happy-together/#.VRi1D_E7yj4.twitter
MC Yoo Jae Suk showed a very considerate side of him during the recording for KBS talk show “Happy Together 3.”;during the recording, the MC’s were most interested in Suzy’s relationship with Lee Min Ho. Suzy reportedly said, “We’re doing well. Please keep on supporting us.” However, the MC’s continued to ask her questions about her relationship.
MC Yoo then took charge as he restrained the other MC’s from asking her further, asking the MC’s to steer away from the topic.
THANKS YOO JAE SUK(CONSIDERATE AND ALWAYS ON HER SIDE),HER RUNNING MAN FAMILY  [-X

Guest fangirl_

@houny you're in big trouble my friend haha because once you fell for this girl, im telling you there's no escape!  @-)
anyways.. hello guys, i decided to come out of my shell to support this thread, i'm  a silent suzy fan for almost 5 years now,ever since i first saw her teaser for Miss A debut way back in 2010. I've been supporting and watching her bloom and transformed towhat, where and who she is now. I support her relationship with lee min ho! hell yaaaaaaasss!! finally! she found someone! someone who is MAN enough and have the balls to ask her out! so to lee min ho i say.. "YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!"  :xcountless of men, of celebrities professed their love for suzy but NO ONE ever did ask her out.. i was like.. what's up with all of you?!?!only talk the talk?! walk the talk for goodness sake!! if you really like her! man up!! right?! but LO and BEHOLD.. Lee Min Ho!! :xi was so shocked at first like all of ya'll! but im ecstatic for minho and suzy! :D:D:D i understand the initial reactions of the "shippers"i don't support make believe couple that's just my nature.. but i hope everyone will be matured enough to stop the hate.. let them be and let them be happy and grow as a couple. because obviously they choose to commit to one another, i mean lee minho travelingto london with his sister and mom just to spend some quality time with suzy that's called a "commitment" in my language. there's nothing to hate, they are 2 of the biggest stars in korea, they carry this huge amount of pressure all the time to please everyone..for their careers for their agencies for their fans..but now they found someone who they think is worthy of all the risks.. it's a beautiful thing.they deserve to love and be love! that is why i decided to come out and support these two.. praying and wishing them all the best! im genuinely happy for them. :x

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Houny

said:

Whats happening to me I'm fallin in love with Suzy!!

But I'm Minoz..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

I shouldn't have watched this video! I like her brave attitude and let me say this

she is beyond brave and she has this i don't give 2cents attitude

that is catchy be careful fallin in love with this girl..

Guest fangirl_

Alright since this is a suzy and minho thread, there are two worlds here right.. let's help one another to make it 1.since i am a suzy fan.. i will share with ya'll the suzy i know.. and hopefully minho fans out there will come out andshare something about minho as well.. because i wanna get to know him. i know the lee min ho the actor but other thanthat i know nothing.
so here we go...
bae suzy is the youngest member of miss A.. she also trained the shortest.. she trained for a year before debuting with miss A.compare to other miss A members who trained 5 to 8 years before debuting, at first people see that as a weakness..therefor she was labeled the weakest miss A member. but in my eyes she's not.. knowing she just trained for a year andshe's that talented.. her talents are inborn. she carry this pressure to improve her skills.. and prove everyone she deserve to debut!she works so hard as an idol to gain the respect and admiration of people. she became the main vocalist of Miss A. she won new artist of the year and song of the year with Miss A.
Now how did she become an actress.. she debuted as an actress in 2011, in a drama called "Dream High" i remember reading anarticle where suzy cried and beg off to do "dream high" because she never trained as an actress! she has no training whatsoever!but with some encouragement from her agency and JYP himself.. she took it as a challenge and carry on doing the drama.But again she got a lot of flack for her acting.. a lot of criticism. But she works hard to improve her acting, and she use those criticismas a driving force to improve! she won best new actress at kbs awards 2011 for her role in dream high.and then she was offered to do the movie "Architecture 101" and it was a major hit!! she works so hard to portray her rolesuzy earned the title "The Nation's First Love" she was finally receiving the love she deserve! that she works hard for. and she end upwinning best new movie actress in baeksang awards 2012. She Joined the cast of the variety show "Invisible Youth 2" and she won the best Newcomer of the Year for Variety shows marking her 4th rookie award in different entertainment fields.She is the only korean artist to do this.. in other worlds she conquered all 4 fields of korean entertainment. Music, Drama, Movie and Variety.then she did 2 more dramas.. Big and Gu Family Book where she won Soul International Drama Awards for Outstanding Korean Actress andMBC Drama Awards Top Excellence Award for Actress in a Miniseries. All that happening while she balance her career as a Miss A member.I am very proud of this girl! to see all her hard work paying off! She's the Queen of CF now she got the King of CF whatta perfect match!! :x :xIt's about time for her to date! and have a boyfriend! and enjoy life in love! Im so happy for Suzy!
and to top all of that! she loves her family! she bought her mom a coffee shop so her mom can now live an easy life. she bought her dada new car, and bought her family a new house so they can live comfortably.
im very proud of this girl! beautiful inside and out! 

Guest fangirl_

Suzy in the eyes of coworkers - Part 1

We were originally going to publish this later, but given recent events, we are posting a part of it today. Please reblog/tweet/etc.

We have collected and translated what people that know Suzy in real life have said about her. Many of these were either published on personal twitters and blogs or brought up by the coworker themselves without any request from reporters. 

Kim Soo Hyun

Even though Suzy is young, she is never daunted. She doesn’t get disheartened. She is also really positive. That’s why everyone becomes fond of her.

I think there is a kind of spell that Suzy casts. By the end, all the staff members were, should I say, addicted to Suzy.

She is mature and good-natured to the point where I ask myself “Was I like that when I was 18?”

Even if the director is yelling and scolding, she doesn’t become intimidated or discouraged. Whenever I look back at her, she has a smiling face.

In Suzy’s case, on top of her young age, it was her first time acting and she had a lot of scenes. She must have suffered more than anyone else yet she was always mature and kept a bright face. When acting with someone, you can tell what kind of person they are, so those parts were admirable and nice.

Bae Yong Joon hyung was especially fond of Suzy out of the cast members. He only used a lot of emoticons [with her]. He said that “texting with other actors and texting with Suzy is different.”

Archived