❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Guest fangirl_

I must say I'm not worried at all about these two.. I know they will take good care of eachother.. I believe they are committed to make their relationship work and to grow as a couple. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangirl_

nobu2a said: ms_emz said:
@nobu2a i really dont get why some people want to bring suzy down..eager to see her downfall..for me, as long as you work hard u will get rewarded..suzy also no the popular one during earlier days..it was all thanx to dream high & architecture101..

Guest nobu2a

fangirl_ said: nobu2a said: ms_emz said:
@nobu2a i really dont get why some people want to bring suzy down..eager to see her downfall..for me, as long as you work hard u will get rewarded..suzy also no the popular one during earlier days..it was all thanx to dream high & architecture101..

Guest nobu2a

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"miss A’s Suzy Joins Charity Honor Society through Large Donationstreamside March 31, 20156miss A’s Suzy Joins Charity Honor Society through Large Donation

miss A member Suzy has become an Honor Society member of charity organization Community Chest of Korea after she donated over 100 thousand dollars to the group.

A press release issued by the charity on April 1 detailed her donation, saying, “Through her donation of over 100 thousand dollars to Community Chest of Korea, she has become the 791st member of our Honor Society of biggest donators.” On March 17, Suzy pledged a donation of 100 thousand dollars to the Kwangju Community Chest of Korea, expressing her intent to join the group’s Honor Society. Unable to attend her official induction ceremony into the group, Suzy’s parents made an appearance instead.

Suzy also made a statement regarding her donation to the charity, saying, “I came to learn of the Honor Society through my parents and other good people around me. I joined because I wanted to give a little bit of strength to those in need. I want to aid in providing treatment to children who suffer from pediatric cancer and terminal illnesses.”

With the donation, Suzy becomes the second girl group member (Girl’s Generation’s YoonA is also a member) and seventh entertainer overall to have joined the Honor Society.

Happy April fools day with our darling couple :)
Just be prepared for today there might be a bunch of crazy articles printed about them, take them with a HUGE grain of salt, don't be fooled and don't be disheartened. I'm hoping they won't drag them in the jokes, but if they do i hope they're at least tasteful! 
Cheers all, have a good day and be careful of falling prey to the pranks!  
CBeau0aWoAAaJfO.jpgCBeHdq-UIAAT2ZY.jpg

Cr:Owners

Guest nobu2a

Lee Min Ho reveals he became a chicken hater after watching Lee Jong Suk & Suzy's chicken cf Embedded image permalink

This...some people played jokes on April Fool's day on twitter...hahaha :)>- :)>-

This boy has the most gorgeous figure I've seen on a man! For those saying he's fat or chubby is like saying she's fat and chubby lol it makes me snicker at them  :))   
CBdYyRuVIAAAbw-.jpg

CBWl_ulUMAExXm-.jpg:large

And they're both sexy performers :x 
CBdwhGEWAAAoVOL.jpg
CBdBA63WwAEX8Jc.jpg
CBeVY0uUgAA5-G9.jpg
CBeAJlSUQAE9DiH.jpg

Cr:Owners

Guest fangirl_

@adamfever in music shows like inkigayo, mnet and music bank they determined weekly winner 70% base on digital sales and online streaming.. in korea its more important to do well in digital sales than physical sales. And 50% of that they get data from melon i think or gaon.. those 2 charts are the most important. Miss A is dominating in digital and streaming as they already echieved a couple of all kills and a Perfect All Kill while exo is dominating the physical sales.

Guest nobu2a

Well...yes they will have their comeback on the same day on April 2...meaning they will perform on TV ..Mnet countdown is a music program and they will compete against each other so missA fans are slightly worried about it because Exo have very big fanbase and they crazily support their idols....like buying their albums and their youtube view was already over 2 million in less than a day where as miss A and other idol groups surpass just 1 million view in a day (not including Bigbang ,super Junior n others.... people not only like them but they are respected in that industry)

Archived