❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

2015032709403977968-540x720_99_201503270Somehow i was thinking How Lee Min Ho fall in love with this gril ? Honestly i don't know much about LMH, only following his drama. When their news released, i was really in schock. in my mind only "HOW CAN?" LoLSeeing LMH in screen and press pic it is really opposite with his gf, kekekeke. Despite her crazy popularity suzy is like ordinary girl, she didn't like wearing fancy clothes in airport etc. Clumsy....really like ordinary girl.in other side LMH looks like highclass actor, and not to mention pretty artists arround him, why he choose suzy? i can't think hahahahaBut well suzy's heart is no joke, she is such kind girl. Maybe because LMH (hallyu star) dating with (the national korea first love) thatswhy the news so crazy.Even Dispatch release their couple sunglasses. well congratulations minho and suzy, have long relationship. 
Sung Si Kyung said he felt pitiful after finding out about Suzy and Lee Min Ho's relationshiphttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/sung-si-kyung-said-he-felt-pitiful-after-finding-out-about-suzy-and-lee-min-hos-relationship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lisa_priest_me

Hi all...i'm dropping by to say my congratulation for the new couple. So sad that many negativity out there still giving the vibe to this fresh relationship, but i understand. For those who put your hate/rage/whatsoever unfinished feeling towards this girl, why dont you contemplated that this is exactly what happend to the costars before your dream couple. For example, Heirs couple fans (PSH) you must accept being blame by Faith couple fans (KHS), n goes to City hunter couple fans (PMY), n goes to Personal Taste couple fans (SYJ), n goes to Boys over Flower couple fans (GHS), n so...n so.. .etc.. becoz if we are using your way of thinking, your actress is the one who stole this boy from them. I don't get it how much hate/rage you have to blame on one new relationship. But again its just me, i never take it serious about celebs love life, let them be happy.

Ugh I am so outraged at the Minshiners right now! I hope they leave our poor couple alone :(
To clarify, I DO NOT SHIP, never been a shipper never will, that's just ridiculous....I'm only in this thread because this is a REAL relationship, and I'm a fan of LMH who wants to wish him well even if he was dating an 80 year old elf!! So please stop hating on him he does NOT deserve this hate at all...Oh my poor boy :((

Guest lisa_priest_me

Pardon me if any of my words being misunderstood. I never in any position of fans, i'm an adult married woman never get along with what you called fan stuff, fan war, etc, it is useless. Better get your times full of productivity, if u r a student go get finish your study. If u r a worker get ur jobs done. Achieve a higher level on whatever you do instead of spitting harsh words toward others on such a forum. I'm giving a point of view for those who still blames other party, EACH woman i mentioned above has exactly the same position being blame by other shippers. I am truly loving these actresses as a human being, so treat them like a human. Once again i am sorry if any of you still misunderstood my words. Sincerely.

Guest OPREA SIMONA

hi guys;i'm a Suzy crazy ahjumma fans -ANNA SIMONA..NICE TO MEET YOU
Good luck to them both. I hope they are able to get away from the paparazzi and fans enough to have some privacy as they try to have a normal relationship. Please don't spread hate or bad words  that might  to dislike from both fandoms . SUPPORT THEMCBCNhKQUYAAwLzD.jpg:large

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/miss-releases-sexy-mv-teaser/

SuzyUpdates @SuzyUpdates

miss-A1.png

CBBbm58UgAADDd3.jpg:large

Lee Min Ho Was the One to Ask Out Suzy According to His Acquaintances

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/23/lee-min-ho-was-the-one-to-ask-out-suzy-according-to-his-acquaintances/

After the confirmation of Lee Min Ho and Suzy‘s romantic relationship, it was revealed that Lee Min Ho was the one to ask out Suzy.On March 23, industry insiders and acquaintances of Lee Min Ho told the media that Lee Min Ho approached Suzy first, in late January and early February.One acquaintance said, “He has always said that he likes ‘bright and cute women.’ Suzy fit that ideal type perfectly.”The actor, who felt his attraction to Suzy, is said to have proactively approached the young singer/actress. Suzy even attended the VIP screening of his film “Gangnam 1970” around this time.

B7yuw8yCcAA_aTt.jpg

Another insider told the media, “His personality made it a difficult choice for him to approach her at first, because he was worried that it would affect her more negatively.”An acquaintance of his also added, “But I think they really hit it off from the get-go. They got very close after their first meeting.”LOL.. Another commented, “They were both busy with their schedules and commercial shoots, but they made time to see each other and go on dates(dispatch Lee Min Ho hanging out with Suzy nearly every day other than when he was out of town for work..)”Suzy is currently expected to come back with her group miss A on March 30

yes as a certified minoz im deeply hurting by those other shippers which hate LMH for not making any moves for their bias...come on guys its the reality we should accept it na lang ok...yes it hurts coz i've been through with that, i know in due time it will pass

Guest OPREA SIMONA

@SHENGGWAFA12-YES WE SHOULD ACCEPT THE REALITY

>SUZY THREAD -MISS A SUZY onehallyu.com

class="title single-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro'; font-size: 24px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.2; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"An Eyewitness Spotted Lee Min Ho and Suzy Couplehttp://blog.kpop-map.com/an-eyewitness-spotted-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-couple/

Following a witness statement, the hottest star couple has once again confirmed their relationship.  One Korean netizen said, Lee Min Ho and Suzy visited Italian restaurant  in the netizen’s workplace, Gangnam Gu on March 3When the couple pay for it, they haggled in front of the counter because the two wanted to get the bill first.They did rock, paper, scissors to see who’s going to pick up the tab today. (she loves doing this).Lee Minho finally capitulated and agreed to do as she want..Funny the price of the dishes was around  500$ 

[PIC] @missA_suzy for The Face Shop 
x2JdCBp.jpg
crK1whO.jpg
CA8okz-UQAArNx6.jpg
CBGbfBmVAAAcS9b.jpg

Smartasses 2015 Top 100 Sexiest Women Alive -SUZY =17Smartasses Magazine Official VOTE FOR SUZY PLEASE ;RT=1VoteFor2016!https://twitter.com/SmartassesNet/status/580207358988554242 … …Smartasses Magazine@SmartassesNetCA1PhLPWoAAoZGv.png
class="upuiUsername" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0:0:2.0.0" style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; float: left; padding-left: 140px; position: relative; z-index: 10; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);"
class="upuiUsername" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0:0:2.0.0" style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; float: left; padding-left: 140px; position: relative; z-index: 10; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);"CR.nartitaya
 IG
150315 Lee minho's family (mom and his sis) also going to London to meet Suzy together!Lee minho's mom smiles!!! This pic happens on 15th March 2015! They are traveld by Fast train from Paris to London to met Suzy

Lee minho's family going back to Korea together at 19th March 2015 after traveled to met Suzy in London!!!

full  cr sehseh ·

KBS said Suzy won't be answering questions related to LMH on HT3 recording.

Baidu BaeSuzy Bar @baesuzybar  ·

FOR BBQ CHINA,KOREA

CBJiRRJU0AAF3CB.jpg

CBJg2cNWQAAnsUd.jpg
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"ONE  OF MY FAVORIT SUZY'S OST- I Still Love You - Suzy (Big Ost)-2012-English

Guest OPREA SIMONA

support for Suzy from LMH FANS Fans of Lee Min Ho @WeAreMinozPretty2764.png1f60d.pngwe love you #Suzy 1f60a.png1f618.pngRT @missA_suzy: 뮤비는요 뮤비는요 미쓰에이 뮤비주세용 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrG_VQ
CBEGeE6UUAAfM2p.jpg

RT @Koreaboo: miss A’s Suzy takes off her bathrobe for sexy unseen photo -- http://aegyo.me/3tmd  ”

Well #Suzy is our Minho's girl so we support both of them 1f44d.png1f60d.png2764.png..This is  why  @WeAreMinoz retweeting Suzy

20fa863679f872214f2be7ba14ce34cb_normal. Minoz Jakarta @Minoz_Jakarta  ·  8h 8 hours ago

Wait~~ Who is coming soon? MISS A comeback?? or your prince from Tianjin?? ^^ RT @missA_suzyComing soon

Suzy already mentioned in interview that she started to write lyrics and hope it will be included in album. AND IT DID.''

CBHVLZoVEAE5tUH.jpg:large

I'll have you all know that this is my first attempt ever at making a photo edit lol don't laugh at it's cheesiness...But it's for the new lovely couple and to ward off any crazy delulu fans who insist on hurting them :( 
Here it is lol enjoy! LMHSUZY_zpsveypexrt.jpg

Guest OPREA SIMONA

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[CF] 120622 miss A Suzy, Jung ll Woo - Domino's Pizza (Making Film Ver.)

JUNG IL WOO IS HER FRIEND AND BOTH ENDORSE DOMINO PIZZA >2012-2013

In other news, Lee Min Ho won't be going anywhere either as it has been announced recently that he won't be enlisting in the military this year after allSuzy be like:
tumblr_inline_nlroxhQsGn1rwsbdh.giftumblr_muxs97xsbf1rddhhjo1_250.gif
start0513https://youtu.be/EGz377t-zqUhttp://www.dramafever.com/news/7-things-you-never-knew-about-lee-min-hos-love-suzy/

Suzy really knows how to comfort her fans! Thank you so much, my brave and confident girl!C 바다  You're such a very inspiring person, Thank u! Thank u! Thank u! So proud of how awesome of a lady u are! Our jjang jjang Suji!
CBJ7XIKUIAAeEpo.jpg

Guest OPREA SIMONA

is true this minoz fans lol ,,From K-news ; Minho fall in love with Suzy for a long time & when watched Mnet awards,he saids 'Suzy's so beautiful' ''
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBGiE47VIAAUWhW.jpg
z fans
Embedded image permalink

During Lee Min Ho's arrival on the airport, some fans chanted Suzy and he smiled shyly when his fans called out Suzy name .    CR  weibo/SEHSEH

https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/581416473400340480?cardname=__entity_video&native=true&earned=true

https://twitter.com/...rue&earned=true

Embedded image permalink

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/26/sung-si-kyung-saddened-by-lee-min-ho-and-suzys-romance/ [-X
this creppy ahjushi fanboy Sung Si Kyung admits that the news of Lee Min Ho and Suzy’s idyllic romance made him feel miserable(he’s mentioned having dreams about dating her before. many times ) :-q @-)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/netizens-defend-suzy-anti-fans-miss-comeback-teaser-articles/
1. [+ 9705, – 1769] After Suzy started dating Lee Min Ho there’s so many bad comments..she was even honest about it right away unlike many other celebrities. I don’t know why they would say such thing..I hope you two have a beautiful relationship.

2. [+ 8209, – 1337] If they’re dating, they’re dating, it’s not like they’re underage. Why is everyone so childish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one says anything to Lee Min Ho but they sexually insult Suzy. The relationship involves both parties and yet, they all just chew out Suzy. I will never understand such low lives.

Suzy debuted at a young age and received a lot of criticism while making it to the top. And as she had said multiple times during interviews, she believes that popularity is not everlasting. You could tell that she was under a lot of pressure being the only person in miss A that was doing so well. I think meeting the right boyfriend will do a lot of positive things for her. They could last long or not, but at this point that’s nobody’s business but themselves.Suzy didn’t do anything wrong by her fans, she’s working as hard as she can and dating at the same time. If you’re a true fan, you should hope that by dating Lee Min Ho she can heal from all the hurt she’s received.

SO TRUE WORDS

kill  DISPATCH

miss A Suzy =D> ^:)^

Guest OPREA SIMONA

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/03/kpop-tarot-lee-minho-suzys-love-story.html
Major Arcana - Fool

A new beginning
Fool describes that the relationship is a new beginning to their life and career. As for your information, Lee Minho and Suzy have been working really hard for so many years, they have been living the same busy lifestyle thanks to their immense popularity and love calls for CFs, dramas and overseas events, their relationship sparks a new start to their life.

Free from worry and anxiety
Instead of feeling worried and anxious, they will face the situation without too much doubt, they are ready to accept challenges and pressure especially from media and fans. They might have worried about their popularity, wealth and status in their past experience, but this time they are braver to face the reality, they believe that they can handle this situation.

Support from agencies and fans
As you can see in the tarot card above, there's a white dog who plays the role of a guardian, supporting them throughout this journey. This means that their agencies and fans will support them with actions and mentally, the bright sun means that the relationship is a good one, it bring positive energy to both Minho and Suzy

Let's wish them a happy relationship, hwaiting

suzy%2Bminho.jpg

Free from worry and anxiety
Instead of feeling worried and anxious, they will face the situation without too much doubt, they are ready to accept challenges and pressure especially from media and fans. They might have worried about their popularity, wealth and status in their past experience, but this time they are braver to face the reality, they believe that they can handle this situation.

Well I hope this holds up in a couple of days when Suzy does that CB interview...I hope fans and K-Netz remain respectful and don't start freaking out! I hope our darling MinZy remain solid and happy, and that nothing will affect their love and relationship! 
I don't believe in all that hocus pocus about white dogs and whatnot, but I know that most rational Minoz, and Suzy fans are fully supportive of LMH and Suzy, and that's awesome!! i hope it stays that way! *praying that everything goes well for them as long as they are happy and in love* 

Archived