❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Danie_A

said:

Free from worry and anxiety
Instead of feeling worried and anxious, they will face the situation without too much doubt, they are ready to accept challenges and pressure especially from media and fans. They might have worried about their popularity, wealth and status in their past experience, but this time they are braver to face the reality, they believe that they can handle this situation.

Well I hope this holds up in a couple of days when Suzy does that CB interview...I hope fans and K-Netz remain respectful and don't start freaking out! I hope our darling MinZy remain solid and happy, and that nothing will affect their love and relationship! 
I don't believe in all that hocus pocus about white dogs and whatnot, but I know that most rational Minoz, and Suzy fans are fully supportive of LMH and Suzy, and that's awesome!! i hope it stays that way! *praying that everything goes well for them as long as they are happy and in love* 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OPREA SIMONA

According to several articles, Suzy didn't mention about LMH on her today's recording 'Happy together 3'
miss A's Suzy films for variety show 'Happy Together today , as expected, she avoided reporters when she entered the KBS building;there was no mention of the headlines about her and Lee Min Ho and no questions .After the filming ended, a rep from 'Happy Together' said that Suzy asked for support. She asked everyone to look on her new relationship kindly and to cheer her on. An insider also stated, "This filming was for a 'MC Suggestion Special'," adding that the hosts of 'Happy Together 3' themselves invited stars that they personally wanted featured on the show.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/miss-as-suzy-films-for-variety-show-happy-together-afters-news-of-her-relationship-with-lee-min-ho

my baby posted an photo with JESSI-UNPRETTY RAPERS -today
ps.journalist give her  /him a break- please./Please don't spread  bad words /I LOVE THIS ,,Well #Suzy is our Minho's girl so we support both of them CR @WeAreMinoz '' and i said this LMH is our boy now 

i'am in a late 20's and yet i'am still giggling about these or i might say about them..lol.. i'am in a same age as minho but yet i like suzy more than him. I feel like i'am a  protective-sister-wannabe to her whenever someone bashing about something that is so freaking nonsense. Being popular makes you feel tired and lonely in some point. And i feel like both of them match in that aspect of their lives. I hope Min ho can take care of Suzy and I know Suzy can take care him as well, since she is already mature enough in such a young age.. just hoping Minho can handle the craziness that Suzy has... oh 4D Baeby.lol..you will get what i mean if you watch her previous program" Invincible Youth2"
.Let's appreciate their youthfulness for the mean time
 tumblr_m4qgmwstj81qbz8so.jpg

@soprea simona chingu im really a certified minoz but i highly respect minhossi of what his decision maybe...although its hurting that our BB boy is in a relationship right now i should let him be anyway i can fantasize him in my own way without disturbing their relation right? thats why last monday afternoon i moved on for the love our minhossi of course

Guest OPREA SIMONA

class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-weight: normal;"watch Lee Min Ho and Suzy - MinZy, BaeLee (Real couple)   class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-weight: normal;"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-weight: normal;"Some people are going to love Suzy  no matter what she  do. And some people will never love her  no matter what she  do. class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-weight: normal;"about Suzy- is real , honest .She kept it real and kept it straight.. Suzy  is a type of 4D girls,  she has her own world, doesn’t act girly,is really talkative ,can be unpredictable,  have that kind of personality of being a straightforward , hardworking and generous personality ,  really cares for others and family, fun-loving  ,easygoing.  Suzy’s in a bad mood, she likes being alone. She looks adorable and real. https://www.facebook.com/MissAvn/photos/a.863755330308444.1073742344.200822419935075/1059369050747070/?type=1&theater

Suzy selca today

Guest Rachel Park

Hello.. First time posting here. Hello chingus hehehe so our couple name is minzy. They are both so cute. They're 7 years apart but i dont find this as a problem. Some girls love older man. I'd loved too lol as a minho fans, i know minho can be both serious and funny. He is an almost perfect namja to every girl lol and suzy too must be has something special. After watch her in Running Man, i found her loveable and has bright personality. They both match well. Minho with serious yet funny and witty personality met suzy with bright, energetic, and lovable persona. I supporr yhem both. Hope they'll long last and madly in love everyday :)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Rachel Park said: Hello.. First time posting here. Hello chingus hehehe so our couple name is minzy. They are both so cute. They're 7 years apart but i dont find this as a problem. Some girls love older man. I'd loved too lol as a minho fans, i know minho can be both serious and funny. He is an almost perfect namja to every girl lol and suzy too must be has something special. After watch her in Running Man, i found her loveable and has bright personality. They both match well. Minho with serious yet funny and witty personality met suzy with bright, energetic, and lovable persona. I supporr yhem both. Hope they'll long last and madly in love everyday :)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

BEST PHOTO LMH/SUZY IN ARTICLELove isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you/Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
20150324-%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8%EC%
Suzy-lee-min-ho_1427128675_af_org.jpg

Guest OPREA SIMONA

shenggwafa12 said: @"OPREA SIMONA" ahh ok sis im also an older woman here line of 40's hehehe...but im not shy that i love lee min ho a lot and support too with his new gf suzy

Archived