❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

itemprop="name"​[DRAMAFEVER] 5 Things Lee Min Ho and Suzy saw in each other

by whatadrama on Mon, Mar 23, 2015

Hallyu star Lee Min Ho (27) and "nation's first love" Suzy (20) are officially dating. As this unforeseen news broke out, fans are wondering why they fell for each other. Here are our best guesses on what they saw in each other.

1. Lee Min Ho wanted to film with Suzy for a long time

In a radio interview on April 1, 2013, the host asked Lee Min Ho which actress he'd like to film a melodrama with, mentioning Suzy and IU. Lee Min Ho replied, "Yes, it'd be my honor. Miss Suzy continued her acting career so I've been closely following her works. One day I thought I'd want to film with her," he added.

(me: i never know he had this radio interview, makes me want to hear his voice when he mentioned Suzy)

2. Suzy likes caring men

Suzy said in an interview with Section TV Entertainment News in 2013 that she would like to be with someone who is caring and understanding. She has also picked actor Kang Dong Won as her Mr. Right in multiple interviews. 

3. Lee Min Ho likes someone with whom he can easily converse

Lee Min Ho said in an interview with a fashion magazine, "I like someone I can easily converse with. Everyone has their own charms. Women are attractive when they know they are charming." 

4. Suzy likes a pretty smile

Suzy mentioned in the same interview, "My Mr. Right is someone with single eyelids who is pretty when smiling." This one fits the bill perfectly because Lee Min Ho has gorgeous smiles!

5. Lee Min Ho likes a confident/clumsy combo

"I am attracted to someone who has her own style," Lee Min Ho said in the same interview, "I like a woman who is confident about herself and knows her own charms. When she is clumsy, I think that also is attractive."

http://www.dramafever.com/news/5-things-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-saw-in-each-other/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RoshiniP I love this pic of them, they are so absolutely gorgeous together #LOVE
@Houny lol I remember SUZY now, the one you suggest to be his co star, I don't think I'll ever forget her :P
All the friends from LMH's thread aneyo, nice to see you all here guys... and everyone else too Hi   :-h

"I am attracted to someone who has her own style," Lee Min Ho said in the same interview, "I like a woman who is confident about herself and knows her own charms. When she is clumsy, I think that also is attractive."
Well isn't he generous with his likes and dislikes?!! lol What a blanket statement there MinHoya haha 

Houny said: Danie_A said: @RoshiniP I love this pic of them, they are so absolutely gorgeous together #LOVE
@Houny lol I remember SUZY now, the one you suggest to be his co star, I don't think I'll ever forget her :P
All the friends from LMH's thread aneyo, nice to see you all here guys... and everyone else too Hi   :-h

lan06 said: I'm Suzy fan, and I'm really happy for them 
I always felt Suzy was bit lonely with all media attention, but now she has someone who can share her feeling. I'm really happy for her!
Btw, awww, they are so cute! Seeing almost every day? They must be really in love :x

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name"Lee Minho&Suzy's 3D2N date; actor's mom&sis are in London too

After going public with their relationship, actor Lee Minho and Suzy are receiving contrasting reactions from netizens particularly the information about their 3 days and 2 nights stay in a hotel in London.

Netizens are quite skeptic that the two stayed together in the same hotel just after almost 1 month of dating and various malicious speculations are thrown. To clear the matters, officials on 24th reveal that Lee Min Ho stayed in London from March 15-17 and enjoyed date with Suzy within that time.

It is also revealed that during their date, they were both accompanied by their managers. In fact, Lee Min Ho's manager appeared beside him on the released photos but his face was mosaiced, the same goes with Suzy's two female managers.

Moreover, Lee Min Ho's mother and older sister were also present. After finishing his schedule in Paris, Lee Min Ho went to London together with them and was actually witnessed by local fans. In regards to that, their relationship is in fact known because of their photos taken accompanied with the actor's family not only in Paris and London.

In response to this, Starhaus states, "We are not in the position to reveal about Lee Min Ho's family if they accompanied the couple or not, since it's a private matter. Therefore, no comment."

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/03/lee-minho-3d2n-date-actors-mom-are-in.html

Guest kdramamaniaid

i am so happy about the news about them. i always hope that lee min ho couple with suzy in drama but they already did that in real life. congrtaz!!!

Guest ilovesleepybird

i am super happy about this couple.whats not to love,she is pretty and he is handsome (they make cute babies),she is one of the top idol and he is one of the top actors,love them together.Congratulations...  :x

^^ so what?? oh c'mon just because the managers' and min ho's mom and sis were there doesn't mean that they didn't get their own room at the hotel. Min Ho could pay for all their rooms easily without a problem. the fact that they were photographed at the hotel premises gives the malicious vibes. it's not that min ho and suzy are 13 and 6.. they are adults and can do whatever they want.. u kidding me? i believe the managers' have no say in the room arrangements..lol

mishlee said: ^^ so what?? oh c'mon just because the managers' and min ho's mom and sis were there doesn't mean that they didn't get their own room at the hotel. Min Ho could pay for all their rooms easily without a problem. the fact that they were photographed at the hotel premises gives the malicious vibes. it's not that min ho and suzy are 13 and 6.. they are adults and can do whatever they want.. u kidding me? i believe the managers' have no say in the room arrangements..lol

Congratulations to the REAL new couple!  As a MH fan, I am happy for him if he is happy to be in a relationship with Suzy.  MH's work too hard and deserves to be happy.  He also deserves a companion and if he finds that in Suzy, so I will be happy for him, and hope all his fans will do so too:Lee Min Ho and miss A Suzy Are Dating; Both Agencies Confirm
credit to owner

I think the dust has started to settle a bit. From the "annoyed" with the news reactions of i-netz and the "let's move on, we've had enough, there's nothing more here to talk about" to the "So they are adults let them be, it's none of our business," I'm guessing very soon our sweet couple could breath normally, date normally and have no issue. 
I'm glad rationality has finally set in with some ppl (who started out gasping for air when they first heard the news)! :) Let's hope that we can see our darlings  be sweet and lovely together...MH has fantastic and scorching chemistry with his co stars, I wonder how he'll look with someone whom he truly loves and adores :x

If its indeed true.....OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWD THEY ARE SOOOoooooo EVERY INCH AS CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE AS ONE CAN IMAGINE 
http://blog.kpop-map.com/an-eyewitness-spotted-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-couple/ 

SOOOooooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteee 

Archived