❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danie_A said: This is just an observation, is it me or are the comments made mostly by Suzy's fans? Nothing wrong with that, but I guess most Minoz are still addapting to the news? Common guys show more enthusiasm for our boy's Bebe ...MinZy *FIGHTING* 

The way she spoke of him.......about them.So beautiful!!!Be Still...My Heart
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI'm here making unintelligible noises Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing all  by myself and feeling ticklish imagining how cute and adorable these two are. happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif
Awwwwwwwwwww 
Oh to be young and beautiful and in love!  pink-happy-heart-smiley-emoticon.png

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Danie_A said: "Anyway...hehe Suzy just said she wrote the lyrics of "I Caught Ya" for the ex boyfriend who cheated on her and she caught him on the spot kekeke Lee Min Ho shiiiii....be careful not to hurt our baeby..or else she might write a song like "I Caught Ya" for you ... if  ya good to her, she might write a lyric about love for you ahohohoho "
What? Is she trying to pull a Taylor Swift? hahaha ...Oh I hope that situation never happens with LMH, he's such a darling :x and looks completely infatuated by her so let's just wish them well ok? :)

According to fanaccounts, Suzy wore sneakers because she had sprained her ankles but despite that she worked hard. Minho and Suzy totally fit each other :) They're both so hardworking, like Minho, even though he has injury in his leg due to an accident, he still works hard in his action scenes. OTP is <3

CBWSXIIVEAAEjZH.jpgCBWSXIGUIAAGupW.jpg

Our pretty Bae ^^
CBVcrQnVEAAZBLW.jpg

She did Bow Bow Bow , Feel sorry for bringing and talking about her relationship in her CB time. it is not her idea, But it is Her agency.Aside from that, at least it can slap the misunderstanding about London Date.Fighting Suzy and Minho......

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

lan06 and Oprea
y'all guys just be chill lol. I just get my sources through twitter Suzy fanbases. They might be wrong with the translation.  Since it's clarified then yay for Suzy!!! 2 hrs writing lyrics is amazing already.  =D>

Layali said: The way she spoke of him.......about them.So beautiful!!!Be Still...My Heart
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI'm here making unintelligible noises Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing all  by myself and feeling ticklish imagining how cute and adorable these two are. happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif
Awwwwwwwwwww 
Oh to be young and beautiful and in love!  pink-happy-heart-smiley-emoticon.png

Guest OPREA SIMONA

20150330231017_55195949c615d_1.jpgSUZY'S SONGS- class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"miss A - I Caught Ya -THE SHOW 150330

Best friends for life,Sylvie(noncelebrity)CBWOQr2UgAAKNDh.jpg:large

Guest fangirl_

Minho and suzy's gwiyomi..

So cute eh! Suzy's gwiyomi though.. 8-}
She hate acting cute.. she just can't so gwiyomi drives her cray cray. She's the maknae but she don't do aegyo. Hahaha

alesia44 said: That's normal, fans only concern about their only one bias, so I think it's not a problem if Minho's fans don't support Suzy's works or otherwise. Of course it would be good if both fans can support too, but we can't force people to always like what we like. The way fans support them by wishing them have lovely relationship is good enough. Also as long as fans respect their life and not bashing each other everything will be fine, we can't ask more than that.

Guest OPREA SIMONA

CBV81QrVEAMBxOQ.jpgmiss A  CAKE SHOWCASE SUPPORT FROM  SUZY JAPAN

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBV4hfTXEAEqIMG.jpg:largeCBV4hfTXEAEqIMG.jpg:large
:x

Archived