❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OPREA SIMONA

class="yt watch-title-container"funny is she likes ballad songs,r&b,jazzy ,soul songs and she sings pop-dance

class="yt watch-title-container"Miss A Colors Album (Suzy's Parts)

IN YOUTUBE

vea de guzman

Guest winterCloud23

http://www.dramafever.com/news/--reasons-lee-min-ho-will-never-be-ready-to-enlist/ lool  Suzy is his first reason XD 

Guest ms_emz

hello everyone, firstly i would like to say congratulations to my dear bae suzy and her bf lee minho.i have a gut feeling that later suzy will end up with an actor but not this fast!!hehe. im purposely creating a new soompi account just to comment in this forum.i have been on hiatus from kpop & kdramaland for awhile and suddenly decided to browse my twitter on last monday. what a shocking news!! suzy had a bf and the bf is LEE MINHO???whoa...seriously..how? when? why? fans are shocked bcos there are no rumors about them, suzy never mentioned him,& they never worked together.of course there are mix reaction from the fans.some are happy, some are neutral and some are totally against it. as a fan who is in her 30s, i accept it with my open heart. hihi..honestly i never been a fan of lee minho. i dont dislike him.just neutral feeling.im not interested to watch the heirs but i do like his acting in Faith.lee minho is very popular in asia right?so i have come across a lot of comments likes saying that suzy doesnt deserve lee minho, suzy not pretty enough, can suzy take care their lee minho?and so on..then i also can question them, can lee minho take care of our suzy? is he really sincere to suzy? lee minho is 7 years senior and has many dating experience. while suzy, maybe this is her first serious relationship. she was really young (16 years old) when she become an idol. not sure whether she able to date.
i am more concern to suzy... some of the fans said that she is not famous enough to be with lee minho.she is an idol.lee minho should choose an actress etc..etc...do you know what happen to her false rumor bf leejongsuk? i have read an article about lee jongsuk. he was invited by lee boyoung for housewarming party. and when he came, the people clapped for his dating news with suzy.what? i feel quite uncomfortable. seems like they see suzy as a trophy. a winning prize..
some even said that suzy likes the hallyu star status of lee minho..haish..your looks and appearance is just a bonus. the most important is your attitude. suzy confessed to her mom that she was attracted to this one normal guy who was the guest in invincible youth because he is so hardworking. they call him blueberry guy who own a blueberry farm. means that she can like anybody.
then, some said that suzy purposely using lee minho's name for the comeback from her confession yesterday. like she's the eager one to admit it compare to her bf.oh please. fyi, that is just the nature of jyp artists. suzy just following her seniors carefreeness(is this even a word?). compare to other company, jyp is more calm/relax regarding love relationship. eg: sunye (wonder girls) is bravely announce on the tv that she is in a relationship, yenny (wg)coolly said she just broke up with her bf in strong heart and our nichkhun publicly tweet asking the fans to take care of his girlfriend. jyp himself encourage his artist to have bf/gf. because it can help you to be more expressive when singing.people are getting bored with suzyminho here...suzy minho there..dont u feel curious?they are so random unlike yoona-seunggi & nichkun tiffany..
because of my CURIOUSITY, i decided to stalk lee minho(with my open heart..hihi)  in twitter, instagram, forum & youtube. because for me, before you judging someone, u need to at least do some searching, to get to know him better(woohoo..he is one of the 4 new hallyu kings alongside kim soohyun,kim woobin & lee jongsuk.so,who is the most popular?yo suzy u are related to 3/4 of them?)
ok, suzy, he is not that bad (still in denial mode..hihi)...he is hardworking, quite charming and sweet to his fans.his willingness to come across 300-400km from paris to london, makes me think he really want to commit in this relationship.
i salute you lee minho for your braveness asking suzy out.thank you for accepting the good and the bad sides of suzy.please dont toy with her feeling.or else her father who is the national coach of taekwondo will give you flying kick!hopefully the both of them can have a beautiful relationship..(^_^)
ps:sorry for the long post..peace..

Guest OPREA SIMONA

ms_emz said: hello everyone, firstly i would like to say congratulations to my dear bae suzy and her bf lee minho.i have a gut feeling that later suzy will end up with an actor but not this fast!!hehe. im purposely creating a new soompi account just to comment in this forum.i have been on hiatus from kpop & kdramaland for awhile and suddenly decided to browse my twitter on last monday. what a shocking news!! suzy had a bf and the bf is LEE MINHO???whoa...seriously..how? when? why? fans are shocked bcos there are no rumors about them, suzy never mentioned him,& they never worked together.of course there are mix reaction from the fans.some are happy, some are neutral and some are totally against it. as a fan who is in her 30s, i accept it with my open heart. hihi..honestly i never been a fan of lee minho. i dont dislike him.just neutral feeling.im not interested to watch the heirs but i do like his acting in Faith.lee minho is very popular in asia right?so i have come across a lot of comments likes saying that suzy doesnt deserve lee minho, suzy not pretty enough, can suzy take care their lee minho?and so on..then i also can question them, can lee minho take care of our suzy? is he really sincere to suzy? lee minho is 7 years senior and has many dating experience. while suzy, maybe this is her first serious relationship. she was really young (16 years old) when she become an idol. not sure whether she able to date.
i am more concern to suzy... some of the fans said that she is not famous enough to be with lee minho.she is an idol.lee minho should choose an actress etc..etc...do you know what happen to her false rumor bf leejongsuk? i have read an article about lee jongsuk. he was invited by lee boyoung for housewarming party. and when he came, the people clapped for his dating news with suzy.what? i feel quite uncomfortable. seems like they see suzy as a trophy. a winning prize..
some even said that suzy likes the hallyu star status of lee minho..haish..your looks and appearance is just a bonus. the most important is your attitude. suzy confessed to her mom that she was attracted to this one normal guy who was the guest in invincible youth because he is so hardworking. they call him blueberry guy who own a blueberry farm. means that she can like anybody.
then, some said that suzy purposely using lee minho's name for the comeback from her confession yesterday. like she's the eager one to admit it compare to her bf.oh please. fyi, that is just the nature of jyp artists. suzy just following her seniors carefreeness(is this even a word?). compare to other company, jyp is more calm/relax regarding love relationship. eg: sunye (wonder girls) is bravely announce on the tv that she is in a relationship, yenny (wg)coolly said she just broke up with her bf in strong heart and our nichkhun publicly tweet asking the fans to take care of his girlfriend. jyp himself encourage his artist to have bf/gf. because it can help you to be more expressive when singing.people are getting bored with suzyminho here...suzy minho there..dont u feel curious?they are so random unlike yoona-seunggi & nichkun tiffany..
because of my CURIOUSITY, i decided to stalk lee minho(with my open heart..hihi)  in twitter, instagram, forum & youtube. because for me, before you judging someone, u need to at least do some searching, to get to know him better(woohoo..he is one of the 4 new hallyu kings alongside kim soohyun,kim woobin & lee jongsuk.so,who is the most popular?yo suzy u are related to 3/4 of them?)
ok, suzy, he is not that bad (still in denial mode..hihi)...he is hardworking, quite charming and sweet to his fans.his willingness to come across 300-400km from paris to london, makes me think he really want to commit in this relationship.
i salute you lee minho for your braveness asking suzy out.thank you for accepting the good and the bad sides of suzy.please dont toy with her feeling.or else her father who is the national coach of taekwondo will give you flying kick!hopefully the both of them can have a beautiful relationship..(^_^)

Guest nobu2a

ms_emz said: hello everyone, firstly i would like to say congratulations to my dear bae suzy and her bf lee minho.i have a gut feeling that later suzy will end up with an actor but not this fast!!hehe. im purposely creating a new soompi account just to comment in this forum.i have been on hiatus from kpop & kdramaland for awhile and suddenly decided to browse my twitter on last monday. what a shocking news!! suzy had a bf and the bf is LEE MINHO???whoa...seriously..how? when? why? fans are shocked bcos there are no rumors about them, suzy never mentioned him,& they never worked together.of course there are mix reaction from the fans.some are happy, some are neutral and some are totally against it. as a fan who is in her 30s, i accept it with my open heart. hihi..honestly i never been a fan of lee minho. i dont dislike him.just neutral feeling.im not interested to watch the heirs but i do like his acting in Faith.lee minho is very popular in asia right?so i have come across a lot of comments likes saying that suzy doesnt deserve lee minho, suzy not pretty enough, can suzy take care their lee minho?and so on..then i also can question them, can lee minho take care of our suzy? is he really sincere to suzy? lee minho is 7 years senior and has many dating experience. while suzy, maybe this is her first serious relationship. she was really young (16 years old) when she become an idol. not sure whether she able to date.

Guest ms_emz

@Houny oohh...i understood..u did follow him from earlier days right? it was a long journey..from what i read, it was not that smooth when he was a rookie..he works hard to get at his status now..of course u will feel bad when he get associated with the newcomers who doesnt have the same years of experience as him..dont worry as long long as you supported him, others doesnt matter
@nobu2a i really dont get why some people want to bring suzy down..eager to see her downfall..for me, as long as you work hard u will get rewarded..suzy also no the popular one during earlier days..it was all thanx to dream high & architecture101..

Guest fangirl_

Houny said: @ms_emz
I liked most of your post except for one part that annoys me like hell not because I'm LMH fan but generally speaking, the term 4 hallyu kings its one of the most vicious insults to LMH IMHO. its a term created for unhealthy promotion from the other guys to link there names to him and not Kim soo hyun's agency but the 2 other and tbh with you I don't have anything against them personally but its insulting to Minho to have there names linked to him since he have been working hard and gained his popularity worldwide since 2009 and achieved allready at this age legendary status but unfortunately only to have his name forcefully linked with 2 newbies. As I said before ljs and Kwb are good guys ofcourse but Honestly speaking what have they done in there careers to have there names linked with Lee Min Ho.

The Korean media took this term from the chinese media who themselves created for agencies promotional reasons and these K-media have no respect for a persons achievements in life and hardwork while its actully an insult to minho and honestly speaking I don't view KSH in that light as he has worked his up to be where he is today.

But the 2 other guys one of them have never lead a drama? how bad of an insult is that and the other one has nearly no CFs or legit fan followin and his only ratings success being IHHV plus his new to the industry and his drama debut was secret garden.

There social media ranking put together is not even 7-8% of LMH's? so I ask this question where is the respect for hardworking people and is this how korea really treats there legends who help them break thru to the international stage by forcefully linking his name to the new faces of the industry
(Its not all media but some circles of them are doing it who are probably get paid for it)

Guest nobu2a

ms_emz said:
@nobu2a i really dont get why some people want to bring suzy down..eager to see her downfall..for me, as long as you work hard u will get rewarded..suzy also no the popular one during earlier days..it was all thanx to dream high & architecture101..

Archived