[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

What is going on with these two?They keep updating their instagram one after the other but I'm not complaining :))

Yura already had a photoshoot with Vogue Girl, they should now call them both for a couple photoshoot :)

Guest zhab6002622

bbblyzu3 said: zhab6002622 said: [150410 Other IG] #HongJongHyun for vogue girl korea magazine May issue 

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".8.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -8px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); "#홍종현 입니다. 저는 잘 지내고 있어요! 오늘은 #보그걸5월호 화보 찍었음ㅋㅋ 에디터 누나가 무뚝뚝한 저를 만나 고생이네요. 쓸 말 없다고 머리를 쥐어뜯고 계시네요. 죄송~^^ #셀스타스램 #voguegirl #fashionmagazine#interview

cr:https:// instagram.com/p/1Svz4zp6rt/?taken-by=voguegirlkorea

Guest jessijessica

so happy to see they updating their IG. it feels like they communicating, reporting their activity to each other through a simple pict (delulu mode on again) :P
oh.. hello everyone. this is my first greeting on the new thread. so happy to be in this thread :D

Guest Lad_95

hi friends :)  m a big fan of JJongah and i've been a silent reader for a long time , so i wanted to join you today , please look after me ^^

Kyaaa! Jjong and Ahyoung on a selfie mode this day. Maybe they are competing with the most likes of their picture lol.. Its good that both of them updated their instagram. Wishing on this thread that nxt time we see picture of them at instagram together doing selfie. Just my delulu.. :D =)) :x

TFS-Yeo said: Jjang!! Its my day off from work and cant go anywhere bcos of this stomachache, so i decided to re-watch jjongah ep 1 kekekeke. Eh do you know what song that ahyoung sing while make a ramen outside the house after having a love call with jjong ?? Gomawooong, have a nice weekend, Love!

waaahh.,.our couple indeed busy huh.,.gud for them n us jjongaholic,.,.the better they update more often so we have happy spazz time here,.,. :-* :-* KAY look skinny but as adorable as always.,., :x n our jjong,.,.ckckckck u not gud at selca huh.,.keep practicing.,.ask ah young to teach you or even better copy cat pose like KAY did.,.*selca sagi con,.,kakakakak,.,.charanda 
everyday jjongah day..,our couple very considerate towards jjongaholics.,.generous update simultanousely dont forget to add some delulu chinguuu,.,ur wish might cometrue,.,.343.gif
ps:tomorrow KAY off to school.,.what time,.,?? @daloula ahh,.,thanks for confirm so it's14th.,. :D

everyone...lets hold hand and wish~~~~

Please have a couple magazine shoot for our jjongah!!!! hope this wish come true!!!

Additional wish....wish Yura can be mc for inkigayo....special mc or permanent mc...I am good with that.....WISH~~~ WISH~~~WISH~~~

wooooww.. they update their instagram today.. i am so happy.. how can't i ship them so hard if they act like this?? #poormyweakheart.. i am so tired today but when i see their insta update.. my energy come back.. jjongah like mood booster for me.. i think jjongah become a part of my life.. when i wake up, every time, every day i always open our thread to know their news.. stalking their instagram,.. rewatch their episode...

This is the first time i ship celebrity like this.. the first time i join soompi forum it's because jjongah.. the first time i watch wgm.. and for the first time in my life i go to ngurah rai airport just to see celebrity.. just for jjongah.. and cause jjongah i think my english a little bit better than before.. hahaha.. #cause i must write in english to communicate with all of you.. #iknowmyenglishsobad.. mianhe.. jjongah give me memorable story in my live.. so i will always support both of them.. and for me.. jjongaholics is my friends and new family.. i am so glad to have jjongaholics here.. all of you always give positive energy.. when all my friend think i am crazy cause i always talk about jjongah, i have jjongaholic to hear my story about them.. saranghae jjongaholics... #sorryformylongpost.. >:D<

They should seriously stop feeding Delulu and Delala! They grow bigger every day! (ugh.. you people have to help me draw these two kids. A picture of Delulu and Delala should be posted every time JjongAh-couple is hinting something!)

What's up with all the IG updates and all the hints left and right today? Something is up! I can feel it on the tip of my nose and on my left little toe.
I am so happy that they are not following each other! Doing it this way is good enough for me. I'm not asking for more (oh.. of course I want more.. but yeah... privacy, respect and all that... you know.. hehehe...)

YAY for the happy virus couple! Let it be love and spring all over the world :x

They should seriously do a couple photoshoot together. I mean, why waste such a good looking couple? UGH. the feels

Guest hjjdai5y

Sorry to post this now. I've no intention to ruin the positive and happy mood here. And I know this issue has been mentioned for a few times. I'm so sorry but since I post all my translations here. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCEKLaSUEAA9V2y.jpg:large

Not only mine. But also other translators work as well. I don't mind if someone want to cut my translation. Even if you just put "cr:HJH-Yura thread @ forumsoompi" to my work, I'm okay with that. It's a good thing because we're very happy to welcome new family members here and spread Jjongah and Jjongaholic's love to the world. 

Again, I'm trully sorry for posting this. Please forgive me for mentioning this issue again. I may not contribute much for our family but I just need a small favour from my beloved Jjongaholics :)

Once Jjongaholics, forever Jjongaholics ^.^ Yayy from now on you guys can't remove the "Jjongaholic" title forever. 메롱~~ :P haha

edit: please don't afraid to share my trans outside our family thread. I'm very happy if everyone outside this thread can get the same info :)

anniepanda said:
They should seriously stop feeding Delulu and Delala! They grow bigger every day! (ugh.. you people have to help me draw these two kids. A picture of Delulu and Delala should be posted every time JjongAh-couple is hinting something!)

What's up with all the IG updates and all the hints left and right today? Something is up! I can feel it on the tip of my nose and on my left little toe.
I am so happy that they are not following each other! Doing it this way is good enough for me. I'm not asking for more (oh.. of course I want more.. but yeah... privacy, respect and all that... you know.. hehehe...)

YAY for the happy virus couple! Let it be love and spring all over the world :x

They should seriously do a couple photoshoot together. I mean, why waste such a good looking couple? UGH. the feels

@hjjdai5y Posting it here is the right thing to do! Don't feel bad about it. We should bring this up now and then. Taking others' work without giving proper credit is rude, lame and selfish, and we have encountered that problem many times. Thanks for telling us.
I hope that person removes your translations, or at least give you credit for them! :(
Please tell us if there's anything we can do for you. *hugs*

---------------------------
If you want to take something OUT of this forum, do NOT edit the content without asking the owner first, and you shall give proper credit when you share it somewhere else. It's not yours to take like that and you did not put energy into it, like the real owner did. Sharing something without giving credit to the owner, is the same as stealing. And Jjongaholics DO NOT steal!

Guest mmj_leong

I think they just want us to faint with their update non stop =)) I'm willing to faint & wake up again & faint again unstoppable :x more to come please uri lovely couple! Asa asa ♡♡

JJONGAH ❤️ I miss you #JjongAh #JjongAhcouple #yura #hongjonghyun #悠闲夫妇

A photo posted by @missttotoro on Apr 10, 2015 at 4:52am PDT

Aren't they look adorable just to put them together...aw....jinjia chu ah...♡♡

Cr: to owner insta