[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

Wow Hong Jong Hyun ssi you are now not allergy to cat? And this two lovely bird...what can I say..just yesterday i mentioned they update us alternately because they contact each other so can i be sure that im not in delulu mind? They just treat us too good! Love uri couple so much! ♡♡

Guest TFS-Yeo

Jjang!! Its my day off from work and cant go anywhere bcos of this stomachache, so i decided to re-watch jjongah ep 1 kekekeke. Eh do you know what song that ahyoung sing while make a ramen outside the house after having a love call with jjong ?? Gomawooong, have a nice weekend, Love!

@uchita same here dear... i used to be a Kdrama fan and never watched WGM until I met our lovely jjongah couple... now i spend my free time re-watching their episode and never get tired of it... it's my daily routine to check this thread as well ;)

feel so great that there are updates from our couple simultaneously :)

It's really nice to be part of this awesome family :x

im a bit late.. yeayyyy \:D/ finally im one of the jjongaholic too.... but how to see colour we choose? n wow handsome jjong.. lately they update their insta.. actually they gives hint to us.. doesnt matter they dont follow each other insta koz they like to make it private (jong style) .. if not it obviious... so they want to surprise us.. lets pray for their happiness...

Guest teredenz

that kim yura / kim ayoung birthday video, up-loader name is  Actr Jonghyun, join nov. 4 2014, and he uploaded 1 video unless he put the other video in private settings 
i know that it must be one of jjongaholic, who wants to greet yura in HJH be half, but the word "what if", it is him who know unless theres jjongaholic here who will say it is I who made that acct. hahaha
i'm having delusional thought because i miss seeing them together 

Guest ongxinkai_at_hotmail.com_stv

Yura updated her Instagram again weeeee
(TRANS) https://instagram.com/p/1SsUxtDPIY/#ceciposter #spring #braidinghairinprocess #braidyura I will see you in Ceci's May issue ♥

깨비깨비#유라

A photo posted by 율찡

http://i.instagram.com/yura_936/http://i.instagram.com/hjonghyun/
Seriously...soooo happy that fans love keep growth rapidly for them. N soooooo happy too that they update their ig in turn. Hemmmm.....its seem that our delulu will  keep alive....<:-P

Guest misce

Gud eve. JJONGAHOLICS!!! ;)

@tituyphing promise i will keep posting :) gomowong~~~

JJONGAH> You are my first and last love :x

JJONGAHOLICS> You are my inspiration... Neomu Saranghae!!! Jjongaholics jjang :x

just random thought...I wanna see drama "Girls over flowers" with Girl's day..you know F4..Sojin Yura Minah Hyeri..lead role to Yura..and Jonghyun instead of Chandi..and their love story...is it too much??..but I want..huhu :((

Guest silentlurker0000

I went to the forum to check for updates about Jjongah because I suddenly missed them and found out that there's a new home. So I had to unlurk just to say this... new home is sooooo amazing! :)

Guest zhab6002622

[150410 Other IG] #HongJongHyun for vogue girl korea magazine May issue 

smnQqUK.jpg

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".8.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -8px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); "#홍종현 입니다. 저는 잘 지내고 있어요! 오늘은 #보그걸5월호 화보 찍었음ㅋㅋ 에디터 누나가 무뚝뚝한 저를 만나 고생이네요. 쓸 말 없다고 머리를 쥐어뜯고 계시네요. 죄송~^^ #셀스타스램 #voguegirl #fashionmagazine#interview

cr:https:// instagram.com/p/1Svz4zp6rt/?taken-by=voguegirlkorea

Guest bbblyzu3

zhab6002622 said: [150410 Other IG] #HongJongHyun for vogue girl korea magazine May issue 

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".8.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -8px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); "#홍종현 입니다. 저는 잘 지내고 있어요! 오늘은 #보그걸5월호 화보 찍었음ㅋㅋ 에디터 누나가 무뚝뚝한 저를 만나 고생이네요. 쓸 말 없다고 머리를 쥐어뜯고 계시네요. 죄송~^^ #셀스타스램 #voguegirl #fashionmagazine#interview

cr:https:// instagram.com/p/1Svz4zp6rt/?taken-by=voguegirlkorea