[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest luciamisae

@jiminie : thank you for updating again... it seem that HJH fans just like shipper in this forum. the fans came from various ages. i can see in your pict. don't care your ages, we love you HJH... :D

@tituyphing , sorry, I'm looking for the sadness , wow daebak he took the letter even after being surrounded lol , here is the gif:

L17hNqC.gif

EDIT, EVERYONE!@tituyphing  @molaihawaii 
This is it guys I wonder if the people that didn't know him will say, I saw him once..... seeing this again today, just makes me happy but sad to see how they struggled, the same with Ah Youngie, they deserve being where they are right now, both of them so lovely and caring, but all happiness now JJONGAH FIGHTING!!!!

fsTzd41.gif
gif made by me 

@tituyphing he looked at the letter again  :-bd
@leehyo77 heol your video is awesome with that voice also! thank you for sharing

Jjong is happy and overwhelmed with all the love and support from the fans and we are happy to see that! I'm also glad that a lot of fans came in the fan signing event... And lucky fans who got his signature...

Oh my brother, I told my brother bout this event but he never listen to me... He said he feel awkward to go there and ask for signature! He said his a guy not a idol girl group... Hahaha... But he promise he will try to get Ahyoung signature if GsD have a fan signing event like Jjong! Eh?! I look forward to it! Lol!

Thank u for all the pictures and vids! So happy!

Dispatch, thank u for simple article of Ahyoung! Next time please do your work properly! Hahaha =)

@Edy15 I like your spoiler gif! Before and the present...

Guest luciamisae

@edy15 @tituyphing: how nice this man. he still wants to thanks to his fans by taking the gift ( or something like letter ) although the escourts and his manager protect him. proud of you HJH.
edit:
@tituyphing : WAAAAAAAAAAAAAW your posts........ i really can't hold myself....he's so handsome and charming. he's the most handsome among his besties ( F4)....HJH make me melt without trace.... and i can hear he looked back when someone call hin jong oppa. he knows how to appraciate his fans..just lovely man... ( i think he has transform from man without charm like HSC said in ep 11 to charming one....i am sooo happy )
you guys don't you corious why those letter that he picked..is just randomly or something is wrote in those letter so he picked that ( may be letter JJONGAH??? hahahaha my delulu come again ) and...in the third post from tituyphing, he seem kept those letter in his suit....waht a lucky fan whose that letter....

OMG... sorry @Tinkiebell I was open this thread while fall a sleepwith iPad in my hand, maybe just slip up my finger because I'm sleepy, Sorry tinkie.... :) thank god you pm me ands give me the link, so I can fix it.. :)

Thankyou for @Edy15 @tituyphing @karatekid08 n others who always have the lasted update from Jong n Ahyongee. N no doubt that Jong is in his peak now. So happy n proud with him.

@uchita I think most of us agreed that he gain more popularity through wgm n especially coz he patnered with the lovely cute purely brightly Ahyongee.

If i can make a title for his phase now it will called "The Reborn of Hong Jong Hyun"...coz he have out from his cave n being his self right now all the times Post wgm.

In wgm periode n post wgm periode he always say thankyou for her Lively Charm that effect him positively to be more lively too. N we have discussion bout this matter so many times.

I can feel The same like u do, N wandering if he still feel that thankfullness toward Ahyongee now...coz we dont know if they still Keep in touch or No in their buzy scedules. So sorry Guys, this ahjumma dont wanna ruin this happy times. But as i said b4, my love for them is bigger for jjongah as one. N as individual, 6 spoons for Ahyongee n just 4 spoons for Jong....hahaha ;;) ..

Cant wait for tomorrow mcing dress code. Hope they match each other again so our (MY) delulu world will live again...

:)

Guest karatekid08

Gift from #JjongAh supporters for Jjong seobang in today's fan sign event....daebak #TomAndJerry http://t.co/X9opApabc6 -- Kr_HallyuStar (@Kr_HallyuStar)

http://twitter.com/Kr_HallyuStar/status/586790724252737536/photo/1

Sorry to post again. Allow this ahjumma to have some delulu Times hahahha...

Whose remember Tom n Jerry?????? :D

Crdt to twitter @Kr_HallyuStar n pic owner n of course lovely fans who give it to Jong.. :x

(Maybe he/she is a jjongaholic like us ???kekeke..upppssss sorry for not to sorry :P...Edited again: if its true, hope there is a massage that tell him to give The Tom to Ahyoungee... is it Tom for her right? :)>- sooooooo, they have at least a reason to meet..hohohooo )....

Edit:

@Edy15 im sure she will happy now. She is such a nice girl who will always thinking other first n spread happy virus in everywhere She go. N hope she Listen to her mom well to grab him tight...(although i wiss he is the one who grab her tightly... ;) )......orrrr its more great if they grab each other tightly....otte chingguya??? :)

Guest jengpot

..first, I want to say thank u to those who put their best effort just to update us..2nd I'm proud to be a jjongaholic coz most of the members here were never fail to amaze me by their povs,gifs,fmvs and artwork...and the most daebak thing that really touched my heart is that seeing our couple gaining popularity but still keeping their feet on the ground(saw that fan letter took by jjong)..though its been a while since we last saw them together still the support of their fans rise..and if dispatch keep their eyes on ahyoung nowadays it would take awhile for us to know the "real score" bout the two..u know,they're good on hiding secrets..

Oohh......seeing their newest photoshoot for each magazine,makes me want to buy that magazine 8-> :D

Is there a way that i can purchased that magazine here in my country? (Im from indonesia) or they only sell the magazine in SK? :-/ :-/ :-/ ooohhhh i want it......

I haven't given up on graphics yet hehe. Let's try this again, shall we? ;)

So here is some sweets, freshly made from my sweet factory! Sweet making Panda is baaaaack! w00b w00b!

Please do not edit my graphics. If you want to share it somewhere else, please write: credit anniepanda @ soompi
Thank you and I hope you like this dark one (although it is pretty much ruined because of the hideous, huge watermarks.. but.. just to be safe... I'll remove them when I feel comfortable again. Please understand. Try to look pass those watermarks if you can)

Burn_My_Shadow_Watermark.jpg

“Burn my shadow”

I have burned my tomorrows
And I stand inside today
At the edge of the future
And my dreams all fade away
I faced my destroyer
I was ambushed by a lie
And you judged me once for falling
This wounded heart will rise

And burn my shadow away
And burn my shadow away