[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

On 5/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, AlexandraReid said:

you know what as much as i try to put my faith on this couple, (sry im kinda suck on handling faith on something, its like if theres a less interaction it may leads to less faith)

as you may already know some rumors lurking around, as i HJH has secret dating w/ other celebs ohgod :expressionless:

Reveal hidden contents

Dzsy9LqU0AEy_dJ.jpg:large

Reveal hidden contents

5FCFui4.jpg

but luckily those malicious rumors are not true :(

Reveal hidden contents

I will start my answer to you by a: ahahahahahahahaha. 

Then, let’s get serious

We, as older Jjongahs, had to deal with the one infamous (Indonesian, sorry for them,) virtual and online-only sasaeng you mentioned above aka farewellbye, aka ecuplover (now shootdown under that name after Jong banned her) aka now fcuplover and a few other IG that I won’t bother to mention here lol. 

It is easy to recognize her since she always has the same way to write and can’t help to use her red pencil to highlight her “scoops”.

Curiously she only has got people very naive who fall for her lies whom are only globals. And you will understand why now :

She claims knowing all about Jong where Korean paparazzi don’t even bother to mind Jong whereabouts.  She started with assuming that Jong was dating nana then yoona while having a bunch of sex(y) partners.

Upon which evidences? Knowing that Jong lives in Korea and, you and I know that such a behavior would bring him very much troubles if he was to be the one she constantly tries to portray.

Do you really think that if Jong was such a womanizer, dispatch or the fact or any other Korean tabloids wouldn’t talk about it? Lol. Look at all the sexual scandal and bad behaviors of celebrities which are currently being brought to the news? 

Hearing Fcuplover Jong is no better than Sungri and the others : partying hard, cheating on his supposed girlfriend of the moment yoona with "a bunch of sexy ladies" ... BUT nothing appears on the Korean news. 

Talking of that point : would someone like Yoona would even befriend a guy with that king of behaviors? I don’t even dare to think of her dating him. She would be the dumbest girl on hearth isn’t it? Beside, with the fandom she has got it won’t pass as “nothing to see guys”, 

That sasaeng, who who never put a foot in Korea and took any paparazzi-like picture to prove her sayings, in fact hate Jong.

Even Korean sasaeng don’t talk about him doing all those things but a crazy woman outside Korea would know all his whereabouts? Beating even the Korean paparazzis and Jong agency in knowing the very bad behavior and reputation of Jong … let me just LOOOOOOOOOOL 

We really pity those who trust her so. It just needs to use brain and logical to get that all those rumors are lies. As for me, as long as I don’t hear about any KOREANS LIVING IN KOREA WITNESSING Jong supposedly wild life... any international who would say this or that is “canceled”^^ 

16 hours ago, lakklo said:

I will start my answer to you by a: ahahahahahahahaha. 

Then, let’s get serious

We, as older Jjongahs, had to deal with the one infamous (Indonesian, sorry for them,) virtual and online-only sasaeng you mentioned above aka farewellbye, aka ecuplover (now shootdown under that name after Jong banned her) aka now fcuplover and a few other IG that I won’t bother to mention here lol. 

It is easy to recognize her since she always has the same way to write and can’t help to use her red pencil to highlight her “scoops”.

Curiously she only has got people very naive who fall for her lies whom are only globals. And you will understand why now :

Spoiler

She claims knowing all about Jong where Korean paparazzi don’t even bother to mind Jong whereabouts.  She started with assuming that Jong was dating nana then yoona while having a bunch of sex(y) partners.

Upon which evidences? Knowing that Jong lives in Korea and, you and I know that such a behavior would bring him very much troubles if he was to be the one she constantly tries to portray.

Do you really think that if Jong was such a womanizer, dispatch or the fact or any other Korean tabloids wouldn’t talk about it? Lol. Look at all the sexual scandal and bad behaviors of celebrities which are currently being brought to the news? 

Hearing Fcuplover Jong is no better than Sungri and the others : partying hard, cheating on his supposed girlfriend of the moment yoona with "a bunch of sexy ladies" ... BUT nothing appears on the Korean news. 

Talking of that point : would someone like Yoona would even befriend a guy with that king of behaviors? I don’t even dare to think of her dating him. She would be the dumbest girl on hearth isn’t it? Beside, with the fandom she has got it won’t pass as “nothing to see guys”, 

That sasaeng, who who never put a foot in Korea and took any paparazzi-like picture to prove her sayings, in fact hate Jong.

Even Korean sasaeng don’t talk about him doing all those things but a crazy woman outside Korea would know all his whereabouts? Beating even the Korean paparazzis and Jong agency in knowing the very bad behavior and reputation of Jong … let me just LOOOOOOOOOOL 

We really pity those who trust her so. It just needs to use brain and logical to get that all those rumors are lies. As for me, as long as I don’t hear about any KOREANS LIVING IN KOREA WITNESSING Jong supposedly wild life... any international who would say this or that is “canceled”^^ 

Firstly thanks for enlighten me bout that, (also sorry for cutting your long post) lol :sweat_smile:

i also seen some posts from fcuplvr, it seems full of crap.. and idk what to say, as she even speculate that Jong had a secret dating with some of supporting cast, Absolute BF' (im too lazy to promote her ig here lool, so if y'all curious just go check on that IG lol)

Spoiler

And what made me even more curious, he even spotted with that actress along with their dogs.

not sure if they're just a friends or something

Related image

So, some of jjongah acc blocked me on IG because I had a different, and arguably more correct, opinion than hers. LOL (Its not like i cant check their acc anymore):lol:

Its like if you disagree with their different opinion, you'd get immediately blocked. It's 2019 now, im not really surprised.:glasses:

Related image

i think its pretty obvious they are only good friends.

no celeb will like so openly a picture without knowing about the rumors. 

look at taemin and Son Na Eun how difficult to maintain their secret relationship. (maybe they are not

together today but in the past clearly.)

yura and HJH good friends in my opinion.

• Off-Topic 1

5 hours ago, goldenn zoro said:

look at taemin and Son Na Eun how difficult to maintain their secret relationship. (maybe they are not

well who knows, for me liking post on Instagram doesn't really seems big issue,

even hyeri used to liked Ryu's post before they caught dating, i mean people could progressed from being friends to a couple. imho. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, goldenn zoro said:

And what good friends use to do normally?^^ Being obvious for all people around that they are indeed good friends and not randomly let people know they are indeed « good friends » lol. You can’t call someone who you would say Hi 3 or 4 times a year as « good friends ». More : with all your other friends you behave like a close friend (openly have conversations so that anybody can see, hanging out and do so many more stuff. You certainly have friends too and you know the difference between a friend and random people you may know or have interacted in the past? 

We can’t call their « unique » behavior as one of normal « good friends » would have had. Look at the way Yura interact with Bohyunan or the other males ex collègues she had as an example. She doesn’t like only their picture but posts comments. No way she would do the same with Jong isn’t it? ;)  and it goes the same for Jong... meanwhile those two claimed they are « close friends » ... who don’t dare to even have a convo on IG beside liking once a year each over picture ahahaha. 

So what is obvious for you... is quite contradicted by their very unusual  way of interacting^^. 

If your statement was legit I would say they are not even friends. Friends are not that cold or shy to eachover or... the definition of friends must be changed ;) 

That thing said, if you think that way that thread is to support jjongahs so… 

• Insightful 1

The fact that Jong and Yura occasionally interact  is that much celebrated by jjongahs is because they both do it once in while ... only to eachover. They have countless other buddies whom they don’t refrain themselves to chat to, laugh, do stuff with in the real life. Yet they both claim they are still keeping in touch and close friends... Who does that? lol Anyway it was a Jjongah day no matter what haters may think ahahah

• Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

well who knows, for me liking post on Instagram doesn't really seems big issue,

even hyeri used to liked Ryu's post before they caught dating, i mean people could progressed from being friends to a couple. imho. :D

9 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

So, some of jjongah acc blocked me on IG because I had a different, and arguably more correct, opinion than hers. LOL (Its not like i cant check their acc anymore):lol:

Its like if you disagree with their different opinion, you'd get immediately blocked. It's 2019 now, im not really surprised.:glasses:

Related image

Why would they do that? 

As jjongahs we don’t want negativity. Definition of negativity : saying there is nothing between them as an example, or attacking Jong etc etc. 

So why would they blocked you?  Honestly, I personally removed myself from chats who were beginning to doubt about even them being friends lol. Either you support them either you don’t. People who are so so have better thing to do outside our fandom. 

5 hours ago, lakklo said:

Why would they do that? 

As jjongahs we don’t want negativity. Definition of negativity : saying there is nothing between them as an example, or attacking Jong etc etc. 

So why would they blocked you?  Honestly, I personally removed myself from chats who were beginning to doubt about even them being friends lol. Either you support them either you don’t. People who are so so have better thing to do outside our fandom. 

honestly im not attacking Jongah, ever, i simply expressing my opinion stated that 'i wish them to have a public dating already, just 'liked' each other post didnt seems big issue to me"' lol (its not like i didnt appreciate it when Jong liked yura's post, in fact I DO, its just i dont really take it seriously, i hope y'all get what i mean here lol):sweat_smile:

but nvm i guess some people really cant accept others opinion, positively.

4 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

honestly im not attacking Jongah, ever, i simply expressing my opinion stated that 'i wish them to have a public dating already, just 'liked' each other post didnt seems big issue to me"' lol (its not like i didnt appreciate it when Jong liked yura's post, in fact I DO, its just i dont really take it seriously, i hope y'all get what i mean here lol):sweat_smile:

but nvm i guess some people really cant accept others opinion, positively.

Ok but you should stick to what you said above.  We have done our investigations and ....  those Investigations made, I get why you were blocked by some of the main jjongahs IG... 

if you are the Bella d’amour on twitter you will have you answer there ... I guess. 

I don’t want to expose you here. Last thing I have to say to you : your place must be on a post for Yura’s fans only. I will just say that I don’t get why some people loose their and our precious time spreading negativity? Our rules is to maintain a peaceful fandom. If you want to debate and pest Jong upon what some antis are stating feel free to go on their IG. 

I wish you the best.

To the trolls, (F.bye and her countless other accounts aka Fcup, cassanova and so on... ) Do your thing... far away from us.

Just leave us alone for God sake! 

Jjongahs : fighting and just cheer and spread positivity among us. The world is ugly enough outside there. 

On 5/20/2019 at 1:35 PM, lakklo said:

Ok but you should stick to what you said above.  We have done our investigations and ....  those Investigations made, I get why you were blocked by some of the main jjongahs IG... 

if you are the Bella d’amour on twitter you will have you answer there ... I guess. 

I don’t want to expose you here. Last thing I have to say to you : your place must be on a post for Yura’s fans only. I will just say that I don’t get why some people loose their and our precious time spreading negativity? Our rules is to maintain a peaceful fandom. If you want to debate and pest Jong upon what some antis are stating feel free to go on their IG. 

I wish you the best.

• twitter? lol no, thats not me,
  • some people spreading negativity?? who do you mean? me? Sry i dont really get what you mean there.:unsure:
  • and talk bout Jong antis, i dont really bother to debate on their IG, since my fellow Jongaholic has been blocked by them. due to criticized their post.
  • Lastly, since im kinda new here, i hope y'all dont get misunderstood by that, i just be here for our couple. Thanks.

Image result for hyeri gif sad

I’ve forgotten to say HAPPY JJONGAH DAY to all of ya, hope this thread will be merrier someday kkkkkk :wub:

----

---

Jong's latest interview seems quite similar like previous years, never change. and we shall wait patiently for the good news^^

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Tbh, it's a bit creepy to see people offended when their favorite idol are on dating shows, talk to members of the opposite sex or are flirting with someone. Liking an idol is the epitome of a one-sided relationship, no way in hell you're going to watch someone on the other side of the world so hard she's magically going to fall in love with you.vidmate mobdro word counter

Edited by jokesapart

• 2 weeks later...

His words sound quite familiar........;););) I was happy to see the supportive comments below the article.

Also, I appreciated his calm and steady words regarding his enlistment.

So, now he looks to take care of the people around him, eh? I can't help but smile. Remember when he and Yura (Ah Young) met with his friends at that restaurant and one of them cracked a comment along the lines of "When did you start taking care of people??" Seems that - to them - this was a new trait they were seeing in him, and it started (it seems) during his time on WGM with Yura. Interesting to see that it seems to have continued and now, seems to be a "way of being" with him. A good trait to have for anyone in this life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358809wpp/hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-his-dating-style-ideal-type-wanting-to-get-married-and-upcoming-enlistment

• 6 months later...

Hi! Does anyone know where I can read jjongah fanfics? I have finished their fics in aff and wattpad. There's none in archive. As for livejournal, I always get access denied....can someone please help me? Thank you so much :)

Edited by Elonic Jung

• 2 years later...