[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

JJONGAHOLIC - for me its a family group who have a really loveable member. Even we never meet each other but we are share one hobby ( talk about jjongah couple), saranghae chingus,family and sweetheart.
JJONGAH COUPLE- is Hong Jong Hyun paired with Kim Ah Youngthere are real,sincere,honest,and enjoyable to watch. The love story that they show to us are different for me. So as a teenager who start learn about dating life i think i learn a lot from them..thanks to them.
#proudtobejjongaholic

this is my first worktumblr_nmkfrwdrYC1rgllpdo1_540.png

Good Morning Jjongaholic~~~
Congratulations for our new role, our role now has a name "jjongaholic" waaaah I can't describe how happy and proud I am to be one of Jjongaholic's member. :) :) :) :) :)
At first I joined this forum just to get information where to download fastest Jjongah cut episodes since I wasn't able to streaming every week on earlier days of Jjongah. But each time i found articles or updates I think it would be good if I share it. And be happy together with other Jjongah Shippers, and I got to know the happiness by sharing with others, the fun spazzing delulu, csi works, etc. We also survived the rumor-days and wgm-final-day, Here we are now with our new role name, to keep supporting Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yura (Ahyoung) as Jjongah and as their own in their separate projects. Hwaiting Jjongaholic~~~~ Hwaiting~~~~^^
Have a nice Friday :x :x :x

Usually friday is the most exciting day... because back then we will have the preview of our couple on friday and we will start spazzing like crazy... ;;)

After several plain and boring friday has passed, today i feel excited again!! because we got out "JjongAholic" title.... Yeaaayyyy!! congratulation for our new title.. \:D/ now lets wait for the color patiently. And for those who don't get the title.... don't worry you are still member of JjongAh family  >:D< >:D< . As long as you support and love our couple so your are still considered the Real JjongAholic. Keep posting and sharing in this thread, but don't forget to keep follow and obey Soompi rules...  :)>-

So let's keep support Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura together, okay?!  :x

Guest ayudevi_w

Since i feel so bored because i catch a fever and doing nothing in my bed, i found this video on yt..

( i really miss her anyway..)

[ENG SUB] Girl's Day Yura for 'The Star' July 2014 Issue BTS:

Btw, can someone here give me the link to watch yura's program jtbc off to school? When the episode will aired? Thank you...

@misce it's okay chingu... You still part of us... With or without title you will always be jjongaholic, ehehehehe

Ps : forgive me if i comment with my poor English ability...

Jjongah shipper fighting!

good morniiiinngg.,.76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gifdearest chinguuuu,.,. 
@JIWan ooohh love ur jongah art,.,.199.gifmiss jongaah soo sooo much,.,.
welcome to our new member,.,.let's spazz here chinguuu.,.,5guagnjia.gif
morning wish for jonggah,.,.1. i hope today our couple will update on sosmed both is great one is better than nothing,.,.amin2. i wish they miss each other as much we miss them tgt more even better,.,.amin3. i wish within this year i can see them tgt on screen wether CF or awards or on INKIGAYO even better,.,.amin4. i wish within 5 years jjongah will release statement they will sooon to get married and continue showing their love openly.,.5. after marriage they still keep the good work and have alot more project and soon to be parent of triplet,.,.kakakakakk,.,amin
please,.please,.,please,.,.GOD,.,.011.gifhear my pray,.,.amin,.,.
note : to day list watching KPOP star 4 just skip to KAY part,.,*too long watch whole part,.after continueing rewatch jjongah ep 17 till end ep.,.haaaa what a day,.,

Guest dhardjakusumah

@mary H....may all of your wishes come true....really miss them so much here...they made our live beautiful don't they?

Guest mcjue

finally i wrote here... . just want to say hai to jjongaholic .. first time post here even though always lurking here since page 1.. : :) alwaz support jjongah couple..

Guest mmj_leong

@tituyphing Gombawang chinggu for always sharing uri lovely couple info & pix. We are one big family! I feel warmth every time I read & post in this thread. Is my very 1st time to join a forum & posting sometimes just feel unreal haha! Can't imagine I have sooooo many sweet chinggu around the world! :) we share things we love, we laugh when JjongAh is funny, we cry when problem happen to JjongAh, we calm other chinggu when they are sad about family issue or study or working issue, we dance when we see uri couple happy together or meet each other or even wear the same colour of clothes Or with couple stuff etc... A lot a lot of emotional & experience & moment... I just want to say CHINGGUDEUL SARANGHAE!!

Friday Jjongah throwback. Never bored to see how amazed n deep his gaze toward uri princess. Miss them sooo much..

#유라 #홍종현 #쫑아 #yura #hongjonghyun #kimahyoung #jjongah

A photo posted by @ledestin_84 on Apr 9, 2015 at 8:57pm PDT

Crdt to ig owner...(i wiss i could make one by my self....haisssshh...but again this off tech ahjumma only can do copy paste n make spoiler., :P )

@mmj_leong n other jjongaholic (weather have title or no) saranghae. So happy n thankful to have all of u here... >:D< :x

Guest jjongah_love_stv

I am Jjongaholic yeahh lululalaa Listen the song Expectation i have a idea

-Oh oh oh oh expect it

-Oh oh oh oh expect it ( Waiting for jjongah says  that dating)

-oh oh oh oh expec it (Dispatch news) :-bd :x >:) B-)