[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hello my JjongAh Family ...
I saw this image in one of the JjongAh Couple page in FB ... I love the shirt though but I just wanted to verify if it is really AhYoung wearing it??? does Jong also have the same shirt???
maybe we could also have the same shirt ... in support of our couple ... kekekeke ...
8958_352595048285049_5400345126473877812 

Guest neshyu

@anniepanda i love your graphics, at first im still confused but after look in detail..woow daebak =D>

Thank for all jjongaholic that give lovely sugar update about JjongAh today... Aaaah, i love this thread :x :x :x

prism2103 said: wow our couple is getting HOT w the public! 
just today alone, jong did a back to back sure & vogue magazine photoshoot & yura's done a ceci magazine photoshoot.
not to mention jong's fanmeet & new makeup endorsement, promo for his movie, inkigayo wkly mc & etc. & as for yura her off to school episodes (most likely there will be 2+ eps), chicken & semir cfs, magazine & functions, AND THE AWAITED gsd comeback in june! (so far away but it'l come!)  seeing jong so happy & busy and seeing yura being recognized for her individual self & w her members im so proud.  so much beautiful updates thanku all for sharing! ugh the feels. those 2 are so irresistibly cute together. can't help but just gush. a big fat UGH :3@tituyphing i'd buy any pet just to meet him if jong became a vet... he'd be the most handsome one, probably be loaded w all the clients that goes to his hospital LOL. he'll be so busy w the owners & animals i mean haven't we all seen how he charmed those female animals in the zoo? it'll b nuts in his hospital haha :) d'aww but he's so cute. after a busy day of work he still wants to play w a kitty than rather going home. someone's prob missing mr. koya yura's posh cat hehe 
HAPPY 100TH TO OUR 2ND FORUM Jjongaholics!  thanks for sticking around & hi to all new members who decided to delurk! so glad u've participated & decided to greet all of us :) let's continue to make fond memories w jjongah :) for many pages & days to come! 
those who made pics/gifs/videos/trans/fanfics/newupdates worked hard so pls remember to abide by the rules (crediting & spoiler tags) so everyone can have a jolly time :x 
@TFS-Yeo she sang a yura remix of 2am's "this song" changmin's part @1:11 in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyLvqhStwk hope this helps :) 
yura's intv in 2012 (before they became famous, the time when gsd was struggling to be acknowledged by the public) - just like jong, you can see yura's really true to her word (her dislike for carrots, cucumbers, oysters & etc.), & her mom also has problems w cats! (my my jong & MIL can really hit it off lol) but u can see our girl has grown up immensely. enjoy!

My name is Yura. My real name is Kim Ah Young. 

I was born November 6, 1992. I am the only daughter, and in my birthplace of Ulsan I am raising a cat named “KoYa”. Because of my mom’s asthma, we shaved 

KoYa’s fur and also got him neutered, so this cat is not a cat. He has become too tame. In the past he would sit there arrogantly, but lately he sleeps on my mom’s lap without reserve. It seems that to him, people are chairs. Even when he’s pitiful, he’s so cute. 

Since November 2010, “Nothing Lasts Forever”, I’ve been a part of Girl’s Day. Although it’s been 2 years since my debut, I don’t think anything has changed. Will we always remain unchanging? Heoheoheo. Now I’ve become a bit less nervous to go up on stage. We should hurry up and reach #1!

Originally, I was in charge of being a vocal member, but starting from “Twinkle, Twinkle” I ended up rapping. Personally, I’m more comfortable rapping than singing. 

Before debut I also really liked the male style of rap, such as BaeChiGi or Outsider sunbaenim. (Minah: These days I’m in love with Block B’s “Nilili Mambo”. Check 

it out!) I can rap like B1A4’s Baro-ssi. (While lowering her voice) “Even if it hurts, I feel better”~ euhehehe.

I haven’t really developed a personal skill. I just do all the things I did in my school days. I try my skills out on the members and if I get the same reaction from them all, I start using that [as my personal skill]. Hehehe. (Minah: You really have a lot of luck. Were you born in the Year of the Monkey?) Yep.

I think of the members as family. If Sojin unnie is by my side, it’s a given that I will get the feeling of having my mom by side. So there are times when I will accidentally call out to unnie saying, “Mom!”. I also don’t know why that happens. After calling I’m even surprised myself asking, “Huh?” (Sojin: At times like those we just talk straighforwardly. “I thought you were my mom!” Even worse is that I’ve also been called Teacher.)

I haven’t completely fixed my dialect. Because of that, there are times when people can not understand what I am saying. In the past when I was at a restaurant I said, “Auntie, please give me ddaengcho (chili pepper).” She was unsure of what I asked for and finally said, “Ah, [you meant] CheongYang chili pepper”. There was a time like that. There was also no person who knew that “반틈” had the same meaning as “반” (T/N: Both mean “half”, 반틈 being the dialect version.)

Strangely, I like princess clothing. Dresses or cute clothes. It is expected that I will wear stage clothing in everyday life, but I want to try and wear something pretty. For example, even if I were to wear leggings with a boxy t-shirt, is that style seen as pretty?

In this world, there is one food that I would make disappear. Oysters! They should really~ vanish. There was a time when someone brought Oyster Kimchi. Even if I took the oyster out and ate it, the taste of the oyster was still in the kimchi, so you got the feeling that you were just eating it together anyways. Actually, I also don’t like cucumbers or carrots. Once at a rest area, we were eating Jjajangmyeon, but there were cucumber slices in it. I got mad and asked, “Who is playing around with my food?” And Hyeri said, “Unnie, what’s the matter? Is the amount of food too small?”. It was like that. Euhahaha. 

In Japan we shot a reality program that was broadcasted, . But now, I want to try and do a program in Korea. If we showed the image us going out to play or doing games together, wouldn’t it be fun?

Translation by girlsdaytrans@twitter

Credit: JW@girlsdaytrans

dear chingu kindly who give effort to share pic of uri couple put it in spoiler..because me n some of our friend having problem with that page which have so many image..thanks in advance..n thanks for the superb updating..u guys are amazing..ahhh @Jiminie dear kindly give credit to the ig owner..because we dont want to have a problem with the owner..keep updates baby

Guest lyn-erlina

@LeanZae sometimes i wonder how yura can look back at Jjong when he looks at her intensely. because I want her to teach me! HAHAHAHAHA.  :P
I've been in that situation (my first love). *whispering* actually i didn't like it at first. HAHAHAHA  :)

but after that .....

tumblr_inline_mq6egqQHXG1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_lgjy1cO8sW1qafrh6.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry for the off topic.  :\">

lyn-erlina said: @LeanZae sometimes i wonder how yura can look back at Jjong when he looks at her intensely. because I want her to teach me! HAHAHAHAHA.  :P
I've been in that situation (my first love) around 5 years ago. *whispering* actually i didn't like it at first. HAHAHAHA  :)

but after that .....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry for the off topic.  :\">

Woow, it's been a while, i didn't post in this thread. When i login again, this thread running faster and now already 104th pages, Wooww just woow..Daebakkkk.. Many good updates about uri couple and i'm sooo happy. Thankss to all chinggu's in this thread that gave so many updates, news, graphics,gifs...hahahaha.. KEEP SPAZZINGG GUYSS...
Found this pic even though this is just edit but i hope and wish someday Jjong And Ahyoung will taking a real photo like this and posting in their IG..hahahahhahaha... Us,JjongAholics, will flying and dying to 9th cloud heaven... =)) :))
cr: MyLove Yura twitterPermalink gambar yang terpasang
"Look at them, even so real gorgeous and adorable with Jjong bright smile and Ahyoung cute face"  (please bee REALLL JjongAh, no need to wait until next month, months ahead or years ahead..)

BONUS

tumblr_muz3agpoRr1rnr7lbo1_500.gif
cr: panda-smacksorry still giggling and overwhelmed today, cause when i saw my roles in soompi, i've got the badge "JJONGAHOLIC" like other member and promote to Superstar (never thought this would happen but thank you so much..)

@Sasa1106 idk, maybe a small lego. N just imagine this night they will try to build it for ours....kekeke..(never ending delulu times :D )..but dont do overnight guys. U have ur sbs mc ing tmrw. U don't wanna show ur panda eyes coz wake up all night long just to solve those Tom n Jerry quiz uhhh? :D

@jly31 U write what i think chinggu. Until now, i always wandering is he realizes his own deeeeepppp gaze toward Ahyongee in every single eps of WGM?????? :-/ . N how Ahyongee feel that times. It is impossible that she dont feel that laser gaze n dont feel anything in her heart...

@daloula i try to imitated your csi skill..hahaha. But all i get is just that those Japanese girl is following Jong ig too but idk when they start following eachother....Nevermind, i just tell to myself to not over think bout this. I don't wanna feed my weak heart with sadness think.

(But at least we all know, Jong is an ordinary ppl too whose cant deny his man instinct as shown from his preferences between GDs song Something vs Darling...kekekeke :D upppss sorry for OT)...