[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

remember "Hyeri diss"? lol oh Yura dissing your band member on WGM

6a6ad029jw1er0qjd3lp9j20xc18ggz6.jpg

Wish I could watch this day one even if I don't get it lol , imagine Jjong walking and seeing a poster for his movie, the joy...  [-O< hope it does really well. cr to YoYO
@karatekid we are posting the same lol I won't post today , keep updating, I will post whatever you miss lol :))
Jjong looks like the korean Ken today!pls put updates under spoilers! 

https://twitter.com/Gai_Guide/status/586764503339048961/photo/1 

https://twitter.com/s9_my_destiny/status/586767750791462913 

@tituyphing I'm so happy, there was a time in a tv show where Jjong was walking and No one said hi to him, like 3 years ago, his career grew so much 

https://instagram.com/p/1UtnLqLTmo/?tagged=%ED%99%8D%EC%A2%85%ED%98%84 

soo popular !

Guest karatekid08

Update: Jjong Seobang today at urban dollkiss fansign 04.11.15

web_1850095350_cc95cc9c_20150411_141033.
cr: DC

edit:

ฮงมาถึงที่ร้านแล้วค่ะ Cr.nim #홍종현

A photo posted by บ้านของคนรักฮงจงฮยอน ★ (@hjonghyunlover) on Apr 10, 2015 at 10:17pm PDT

edit2: @Edy15 hahaha sorry, i was so excited...hehehe i have to take my lunch first... you have to continue updating us with Jjong Edy15...kekeke fighting Edy15!!!  ;))

Guest amiphan0204

@karatekid08 oh yeah, thank u 4 the update. waiting 4 more :) <3 .

Btw it's kinda late but congrat to ur legend role. Chukkahae

@dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv aaaaah hehehe.
Well, it's pretty normal for close friends to "diss" and give each other weird nicknames. The girls in Girl's Day are very close, like sisters, so it's pretty normal that they tease and make fun of each other. Not harmful jokes and pranks, of course. Hyeri and Yura are pretty close - close enough to diss each other, close enough to take diss without making a big deal out of it, like sisters ;)

Don't you have close friends who are comfortable enough to joke around with you? :)

On a side note:

Thanks for dropping by here too. I see that your jail time is over, but be careful - there are mods in this section of Soompi too. I know you payed the Solim's thread (and the WGM thread) a visit  in the past, and it didn't look like they enjoyed your little "performance" that much.

Advice to you: be careful with your wordings here.

Edit:
woah! Thanks to you all for sharing pics and vids of Jjong today! Look at the crowd! He must be super happy and all warm inside. :x
So handsome!

@Edy15 n @karatekid08 so whose gonna update about Jjong? :D

I need more Jjong.......God, he is so handsome!!! @Edy15 forgive me but i'm counting on u......jjeball!!!!!

=)) =))

@karatekid08 enjoy ur lunch dear :-* :D

Edit: in the midst of my fangirling, forgot to thank you all of you kindest people @Edy15 @karatekid08 @tituyphing (uri csi nim ;) ) for the update. Komawoooong.... >:D< \m/

Hiiiiii everyone! It's been busy lately for me so I can't really post anything~ Looks like our couple has been quite busy! Definitely a good news! Our thread is still going and is still busy!

I read the news regarding Ingkigayo MCing, and I opened the news as quickly as I can to read more about it cos I thought HJH will be leaving soon!! But thank goodness he isn't. Honestly HJH, you cannot leave yet without Girl's day comeback yet tbh ;)

When you said during your 200th day celebration that you didn't see the "Something" performance yet, I wasn't sure if he meant personally or what. 'Cos as far as I know, that song was a hit that took the korean music scene in a storm of sexiness keke~ So, I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this comeback, right Jonghyun-ssi? ;))

Guest luciamisae

@tituyphing @edy15 @karatekid08  @jiminie: thank you for the updates...woow the popularity of HJH is truly increase nowdays. a lot of fans waiting outside. i hope his movie will get million viewer's credit. Fighting HJH!!!
hope AY will update her twitter or IG today....my heart can not lie that everytime i saw HJH i remember AY, vice versa...
 about HJH premier movie, i think it will be wise if AY doesn't come, because the focus will be on her not the movie , people still connect them as soulmate. but i won't complaint if AY surprise me by attending HJH premiere movie.....

His popularity is not joke today .. i know people recognice him before but can i say his gain more after WGM ?? and he is being more comfortable to be around .. his face gesture is change being more friendly .. can i say AY is one of the reason for all of this ?? And if i can read his mind the thing i really want to know is . Does he realize that he is being like him now is because of AY ?? . i mean AY has a part of his changing life and personality .. or does i fall for AY to deep and makes me think like that ?? anyway thank you for update @karatekid08 and @Edy15

@karatekid08 @tituyphing pls keep updating
I will look for something that will make you all sad at the beginning, my girlfriend is totally crying she is been a fan for about 5 years, but the Joy of seeing Jjong right now .... I can't Im so glad he is being successful, he truly deserves it. Even if this ship doesn't work , which I really hope does, I hope you guys continue supporting him. 

Guest shengyue_ho

Thanks for sharing Jjong pics everyone!! :D SOOO HANDSOMEEE :x

Edit: whoaaa look at the crowd :D

https://instagram.com/p/1UtnLqLTmo/

yes! look at the crowd! and the number of bodyguards! :))
I'm so glad that more and more people show interest in him. He worked really hard to get where he is now, and I'm happy that it payed off in the end!!
He looks happy, healthy, more relaxed and shows that he enjoys what he's doing.
Jjong, I hope you see the support the fans are giving you. When you become even more popular, please look back at those who have supported you from the very beginning :)

Thank you sosososososo much for sharing these wonderful pics and vids!! Can't get enough of Jjong! :D

and YAY for Yura being under Dispatch's radar. I'm not sure if it's a very good thing, but heck! I take what I can get from these two today! :x

Edit:
The page is loading really slowly for me. Can you please put the vids in a spoiler tag? Pretty please?
:o3