[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done watching the first episode and my, oh, my, what an astounding work of art! Okay, I may be exaggerating, but it did exceed my expectations. I'll hide my comments lest I end up spoiling those who have yet to see it.

Hidden Content

OT: Kim Bum's film "The Gifted Hands" was airing on a cable channel yesterday and despite having seen it before, I didn't realize Park Sung Woong was also part of the cast, which makes Hidden Identity a reunion project for both of them. :)

A yeah, I noticed immediately when I see the cast. It's just because I quite hate him in The Gifted Hand, his faced look sly LOL. But in here, wow, definitely sooo coooool. I love his character, it like what leader should be.

About KB's acting, I've said before. More than everything, I hope he doesn't feel upset when he saw comment form K-netizen. Even they tell a little bit dull, but it's just A LITTLE BIT, it's not much so he just worked harder and that definitely fine :D. I watched in Engsub, it's really cool and I can't wait to see Ep 2 <3

@frenetical: Thank for sharing this. I reallly love to see KKB cry in this flim. So touching for me

I watched this drama solely for the reason of curiousity since Kim Bum has not had a drama since the dating scene with Moon Geun Young.  I am not a fan though but after watching the first episode I was impressed by his acting and the other actors as well. Quite different from the acting he did in his past dramas. There is more depth to it and sincerity, None of the dead facial expressions with no emotions. He has matured a lot and judging from his acting now I guess his broken relationship with MGY did help him as an actor. (I hope they find each other again or with new partners. They do deserve to have a love life.  They did it first and paved the way for other actor/actresses, idols  who are now dating openly and some getting married. They are human after all ).

As to the actress, Yoon So Yi, her acting here is also better than in Angel's Revenge which  I found very dull. I agree with the comment that she is suited more for action dramas.

I just hope the writer/s and the production staff will maintain the quality of this drama and make this first episode as a standard to make it even better. Kudos to everyone behind this production for a [first episode that is]  well  made  action thriller. 

Just watched the first episode and I'm hooked..! Cinematography and the visuals have been awesome...and the addition of Piano guys Moonlight Sonata version was so perfect... Never really watched Kim Bum in any other drama apart from BOF and judging by the looks he's so different here.I'd just watch it all when the series is finished.But really intense first episode..loved it.

I posted a comt but it didn't appear ????

what I want saying is Kim Bun characcter is a little weal until now ???? an ex(SEAL sniper ??????

maybe , bc of his girlfriend death ; he's .... lost ???!!

hope he'll be stronger in next eps after his partener Chang Min death and especially his sumbae

btw the drama is ok 

what I want saying is Kim Bun characcter is a little weal until now ???? an ex(SEAL sniper ??????

hope he'll be stronger in next eps after his partener Chang Min death and especially his sumbae

btw the drama is ok 

I'm sorry but I cant' get about weal? You mean week? 

If you mean KB's character is weak, then...yeah, I feel strange, too. I don't know how Korean discribe the character ( maybe they make it up a little bit) but when I watch I saw Kun Woo just like a normal police,  but quite good in sniper. And Kim Bum said that in this flim he'll be hit too much (SEAL member be hit a lots?). Or maybe like you said, becaused of his girlfriend death, he quitted his job and became a normal police, just blamed himself that he is a bad SEAL member.  Anyways, just wait for more ep to understand what are they meaning about the character.

btw the drama is ok 

If you mean KB's character is weak, then...yeah, I feel strange, too. I don't know how Korean discribe the character ( maybe they make it up a little bit) but when I watch I saw Kun Woo just like a normal police,  but quite good in sniper. And Kim Bum said that in this flim he'll be hit too much (SEAL member be hit a lots?). Or maybe like you said, becaused of his girlfriend death, he quitted his job and became a normal police, just blamed himself that he is a bad SEAL member.  Anyways, just wait for more ep to understand what are they meaning about the character.

sorry,

I typed wrong weak becomes week or weal :P

yeah, it's a little weird like when he ees Chang Min on the ground; he shaked and didn't know what to do. a SEAL isn't like that even an ex.

like Won Bin in The man from nowhere. or his sumbae ( and his grilfriend brother too) ... he was with the gangster 3 years ago, but his reactions

are not good : hesitated, his face ,.... make Teacher Jung has a doubt about him.

And why the production didn't find a young actor playing computer guy like the one in TEN ??? this guy doesn't have an hacker's face :w00t:

don't know but there's something wrong ( a little) ... the Team leader isn't he soooo cold ????!!!!!! not cool but COLD

Wow!

Amazing first episode.

I had to pause the episode for over an hour when Min Tae-In was IDed as a cop,  I watch as less stressful drama and return to finish the episode, only to have it end with as much tension. 

KB's portrayal is a man in deep grief...loss of his girlfriend and then his partner...he had a lot of what if's there.  I think he is just beside himself and is not expressing this grief to anyone and so he appears weak.  But I think it is purposefully done to show the depth of his grief.  He was disappointed by the cold expression of "let her go and move on" from his GF's brother who is now in deep kim chee.  Exciting how KB will resolve this pickle he's in and if he can rescue his GF's brother.  I love this drama so far!  Great quality filming!

I just watched 10 minutes while wait time, and already feel hooked, daebak,, :D gladly i tried this,, i must wait to continue watch,, the cinematography is great and how they cut each scene, and i love the background music,,

btw the drama is ok 

sorry,

I typed wrong weak becomes week or weal :P

yeah, it's a little weird like when he ees Chang Min on the ground; he shaked and didn't know what to do. a SEAL isn't like that even an ex.

like Won Bin in The man from nowhere. or his sumbae ( and his grilfriend brother too) ... he was with the gangster 3 years ago, but his reactions

are not good : hesitated, his face ,.... make Teacher Jung has a doubt about him.

And why the production didn't find a young actor playing computer guy like the one in TEN ??? this guy doesn't have an hacker's face :w00t:

don't know but there's something wrong ( a little) ... the Team leader isn't he soooo cold ????!!!!!! not cool but COLD

Hehe, don't worry about the distance between character's discribtion and in flim. In Korean film, most of films I've watched always have a distance like that. The character isn't as good as they discribe or somehow they can't take all of the good into the scrip like they did in American flim. 

However, the reaction of Kun Woo when he saw his sunbae make me feel a little bit awkard like you said. Maybe that is the limitation of Kim Beom's acting ( even I'm Beommies but I feel like that, sorry guys). But I feel confused then because can't get what is his reaction when he saw his sunbae and after that became cold ( or cool) guy again. Maybe he just show that for teacher Jung to let him think that he didn't know everything or maybe it's the awkard in Kim Bum's acting, I'm not sure about that.

About the team leader, I don't know how to say but for me, I feel not like American flim, cool leader is different than cold leader, in Korean film, cold somehow make him cool as well. You can saw in preview in ep 3 how he slove the problem, and in ep 1 how he tell Kun Woo that it's not his ( I mean Kun Woo) fault, he feels sorry about Kun Woo's partner. Even he has a cold face, cold reaction, but he is cool in take the problem, have to decided important decision and help his colleauge in the neccessary time. I feel that way whne I watch preview of ep 3, and maybe because of Park Sung Woong's face LOL.

However, the preveiw of ep 3 was realise, I'm not sure if Kun Woo killed Tae Min or not. But why Kim Tae Hun appear on the main cast in the opening. Maybe he still alive and Kun Woo did somehow to save him. The Kun Woo's face before the elevator's door close make me feel excited about what's next on eps 3. Oh my, next Monday, please come fast, please. 

P/S: DId anyone watched ep 2? I feel confused about in one sence Kun Woo was shot, but it looks like he still ok (????) Where is Teacher Jung shot him. I saw something fell but I still can't get what is it.

P/S: DId anyone watched ep 2? I feel confused about in one sence Kun Woo was shot, but it looks like he still ok (????) Where is Teacher Jung shot him. I saw something fell but I still can't get what is it.

Sorry to cut your post, I'm still in the middle of episode 2, but I've seen this part and it left me confused as well. Did he have a bullet-proof vest on? I don't think there was any indication, but feel free to enlighten me. :)

:(  I just saw episode 2.  I think he just gave him a little taste of what could be much worse...nicked him maybe.  Definitely think he is playing down so that he won't blow his cover.  In a sense playing a loser like fool may save him...you know little guts and can be used to do their dirty work but maybe not to kill?  Drama is getting more exciting with moments that seem impossible to escape.

:(  I just saw episode 2.  I think he just gave him a little taste of what could be much worse...nicked him maybe.  Definitely think he is playing down so that he won't blow his cover.  In a sense playing a loser like fool may save him...you know little guts and can be used to do their dirty work but maybe not to kill?  Drama is getting more exciting with moments that seem impossible to escape.

I hope and think about that, too. But somehow a few awkward from Kim Bum's scene can't be denied for me. However, that's how Korean drama work.  We have more eps to see the results and Kim Bum's improvement. 

About ep 2. I've just finished, too. In my opinion, I think it's better than ep 1, Kim Bum action and the story either. I love seeing how him denied that he just the designated driver and when he was shooting, Wow, my heart melt again. Menly Kim Bum *heart heart*

Just finished watching episode 2 and holy smokes, that shower scene is just...

GIF-jaw-drop-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-surpr

Lol pardon my non-sense, I just needed to get that off my chest. :D Anyway, this is another gripping episode. I enjoyed the one-on-one between Yoon So Yi's character (sorry the character's name still slips my mind) and Gun Woo. She is very perceptive and could see right through him. The lizard analogy was brilliantly on-point. It broke my heart when all Gun Woo could muster was how he killed Tae In's sister because it goes to show that it will take a long while before he can let go and stop blaming himself when he never wanted it in the first place.

My heart really goes out to Tae In. He's an epitome of a dedicated cop and reminds me of those modern-day heroes who won't think twice about putting their lives at stake to eliminate the evil. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll make it through. The ending for episode 2 was one heck of a cliffhanger and I'm still wrapping my head around how Gun Woo will get out of that situation and if it's possible to turn it into a win-win for both him and Tae In. 

I am seriously thrilled for the upcoming episode. Judging by the preview, it looks like Kim Bum will show greater intensity in his acting. He looks so awesome in those shooting scenes, don't you think? ;)

Archived