[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

This drama start tonight. I thought it will be next week. Anyway happy watching to all. Park Sung Woong and Kim Tae Hoon in one drama. Bad and good ahjussi...

Kim Bum looks so gorgeous like a man not a boy and he is hot.  I can't wait for this drama.  Even though I don't like cop dramas because when it comes to the tactics department they seem to lack a lot, I am looking forward to this one.

11401049_411757949011679_734076467438591@vvxen i like how positive Bummie to say his expectation for the rating will reached 4%

But why YSY wrote 1% *cry*cry* 

even though its cable drama but miracle would happen to them like Misaeng which reached 8% back then

I'll just take Team leader or Choi Tae Pyung side for 2-3 % ( like Bad Guys did)

@kyunii88 Aww did she? :tears: Maybe she refuses to put herself through disappoint. Bummie's pretty confident, eh? Love it! :D

11535856_411757912345016_781197066375879yup dear....she wrote it like that ( see pic above)....hahhaha...never mind...i'm not the kind person who stick around the rating anyway, as long as i enjoy this drama i'll following this for sure^^

Just want to put positive mind^^

I'm sorry but can anyone have another link to watch tvN online? I use but It doesn't work anything today :((. The place I live maybe have slow Internet :((

i'm sorry i dont have any other link..but it did smoothly for me while i'm watching 3MAD.

Or you can download tvNgo chingu, see the very end page to download it first...

http://program.interest.me/tvn/hidden/3/Vod/List

Edited:

i found this vanetran

http://www.olweb.me/tvn-korea

I'm sorry but can anyone have another link to watch tvN online? I use but It doesn't work anything today :((. The place I live maybe have slow Internet :((

i'm sorry i dont have any other link..but it did smoothly for me while i'm watching 3MAD.

Or you can download tvNgo chingu, see the very end page to download it first...

http://program.interest.me/tvn/hidden/3/Vod/List

Or 

Hidden Content

They have some problem with owebme. The show is something about Kpop and it become to Mnet chanel. I think that they hide it and just show the flim in tving (which is belong to Cjes in Korea)

But how funny is tving just can watch in South Korea. They don't want inter-fan watch it, do they?

Anyways, thanls for sharing it :D

Ep 1 tidbits

"Incident! Park Sung-woong, "Give me two minutes to create the" Hide your Identity  Episode 1"

"Emergency! The broken knife infiltrated disguised meet Kim, Tae - Hoon! Hide your identity Episode 1"

"Kim Bum real action! Crazed kalburim! Hide your identity Episode 1"

"Park Sung-woong full sales teams get started! Today is operational? Hide your identity Episode 1"

via google translate

Vids Cr : tvN on YT

hello everyone,

even I'm very busy with work but I'm happy to join Hidden Identity's team :lol:

I prefer Kim Bun's look now , more than in BOF

He's a man now not a " babyboum " hahahaha

Excited in waiting the pilot tonight 

Thanks for sharing it @kyunii88 ^^ do you know some link i can down raw? 

I still want to watch it online, drama has a blue and dark sence so some fights of Kim Beom i can't see clearly. I thinks director should have some light in there to make it more real LOL

Does anyone have some comment when you see CUT like that?

Archived