[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bebebisous33 thank you for your insights.  Do you think Teacher Jung and the son who saw the father killed are related? Teacher Jung did say you can only see the Ghost in death.  That is why I thought the Ghost was the Agent Jung who was killed and that the son became Ghost to carry out revenge for his father.  So, Director Choi took care of the children out of guilt for what his unit did right?  Did he not lead this revenge but it got out of hand when the son wanted to kill just anyone who got in the way?  So, Director Choi sabotaged the bombs to keep things from hurting innocent people? 

What is your feeling about where these kids came from?  Is it that country UK was talking about prior to her suicide?

i find everyone's take on this drama fascinating.  You all have your own insights that have me thinking and rethinking things.  Thank you!  :wub:

Teacher Jung and Chief Jung are not related. Both share the same name and that's it. Chief Jung is the 5th child who witnessed his father's murder. CDH was part of the team who had to kill those 5 agents, but he didn't kill agent Jung since the latter managed to tell him the story how they were betrayed. So you are right, after hearing the whole story, CDH decided to take care of the children and helped agent Jung. Nevertheless, the latter was threatened, they would kill his wife so that he surrendered and he was killed by the other agents. CDH witnessed the killing and was really hurt and felt ashamed and guilty. But in the eyes of the son, Chief Jung, CDH was  to a certain extent a traitor as well, because he had been part of the team who had killed the 4 other agents and he had decided to stay quiet about the treason. That's why UK wanted to poison CDH, he had blood on his hand as well. He kept working for the authorities and even became the director, so chief Jung and the other orphan kids had no problem to use him. Chief Jung needed his help as a spy among the NSI. While CDH thought, chief Jung is working as a spy for him, it was rather the other way around. He manipulated CDH making believe that CDh was the Ghost. But he wasn't. 

I've been following this thread since the started of this drama. I'm satisfied that this drama ended tremendously.  And I knew that Gun Woo won't just let his team away without him. He kept his word that he can't give up. Thanks to all the contributors in this thread :) Also to our awesomest casts. They are definitely our heroes! But there's one thing i'm curious of... is there Season 2 of this? Because at the end of ep 16, there was a short play by the guy who played the role of Du Khu... he went to the lady, he was saying something about the timing and date. Or was it that he was just advertising for the upcoming drama? And that lady happen to be one of the cast?

Edit: Yup, checked it! It was for the advertisement for the follow up drama. And yeah, the lady was definitely the leading lady named Kim Hyun Suk!

Aww~ Just gonna miss Hidden Identity!

Hi @zurah90! Nice to meet you. :) It's great to hear you enjoyed the drama. I'm afraid the short play was indeed meant to promote the succeeding drama, 'Rude Miss Young-Ae (season 14)'. Though it doesn't hurt to ask for a second season. :P

• Hi Zurah90!  I got the impression that there would be a second season cause some of the videos on YouTube were titled Hidden Identity Season 1.  LOL!  But the videos would say episode 15 ands did not match and was an earlier episode!  So I guess it was just wrong labeling!  :P:D:rolleyes:  You know they could make up for all the flaws with a better script next time in a second season and Bummie would truly be a super hero!  Heh HEH heh! :D And would have a beautiful GF who is never threatened! :P I sure miss him in rom com.

Yes, zurah90 it would have been sweet to see those two get together.  But I guess Gun Woo was not able to move to another relationship having just put all his past demons behind him.  Maybe in season 2?  LOL! :D

Guys!  I am having serious withdrawal symptoms.  You know what is going through my head?  That sad and haunting song that they played in every sad scene...Light in Darkness?  :w00t::blink::tears:  Oh puhleeze!  Couldn't something happier go through my crazy brain? :P

That's right @kimlean62! It was a bit awkward if both Gun Woo and Min Joo to start relationship immediately, hence they need to heal their pains away. I love how both of them usually undercover as couple. I understand that is their job but if only our Min Joo to wear more lady-like... anyway it doesn't matter much how they dressed up as long there's chemistry between them. When both of them acted as fiancee, Gun Woo shows much concern for the pain he saw through Min Joo's eyes. For himself having scars, he determined that he is not the only one carries off such burden. Whereas Min Joo kept her cool outstandingly! She denies her father for hurting both her mother and her but she is definitely aware she's a daughter to a bad father afterall. Yeah! Which child/daughter bears to witness the death of their parent right infronts of their eyes? That pain is not forgettable forever.

We can't do anything about the withdrawal symptoms! It bounce on us everytime when the drama ends. lol :P 

:wub:Thank you vvxen for the stills and the sad reminder of Lt Min's demise.  Been reading the recaps on HI and getting a better grip of the story. :rolleyes:  Been rewatching episodes to see Bummie's face again and again.  I think I am going to rewatch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry. :wub: Boy!  I would love for Bummie to sign on to another project ASAP!  He has been MIA too long and I really think he needs to reestablish himself before military service. Rom com please! :rolleyes::wub::D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wonderful police drama. I finished watching it last week and i don't regret it. It was awesome. I was totally astonished by the identity of the Ghost, even if I had some doubts at a certain moment. And the motive was also surprising. The suspense was correctly managed. The characters were excellent, special congratulations to GS, Chief Jung and Min Tae In characters. 

Archived