[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

Thanks for sharing it @kyunii88 ^^ do you know some link i can down raw? 

I still want to watch it online, drama has a blue and dark sence so some fights of Kim Beom i can't see clearly. I thinks director should have some light in there to make it more real LOL

Does anyone have some comment when you see CUT like that?

I'll give the link if i have one for raw.

About cinematography, it has same vibes with Bad Guys (same PD with HI), as you know this urban thriller action drama so maybe they choose the "darkness" than bright way to follow the drama's perpectives. yeah i need more clear filming to see Bummie's face as well..lol

sorry chingu...i didnt get it what did you meant about "comment". I assume you ask the commenter on YT, right? I dont see the comment section coz i dont even care about it.hahahha

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some cuts from Ep 2 

Park Sung-woong, "I'll make a game haejusijyo allow the mission!" Hide your identity Episode 2

Kim Bum, started full-scale investigation into the infiltration behind enemy lines! Hide your identity Episode 2

Motels in Bum Yoon So-yi ssadaegi hit! Lone shower Bum! Hide your identity Episode 2

Yoon So-yi, a man is in the cool crowd and worked real action! Hide your identity Episode 2

Park Sung-woong, flame charisma! "Just to be sure!" Hide your identity Episode 2

Cr : tvN on YT

Thanks for sharing it @kyunii88 ^^ do you know some link i can down raw? 

I still want to watch it online, drama has a blue and dark sence so some fights of Kim Beom i can't see clearly. I thinks director should have some light in there to make it more real LOL

Does anyone have some comment when you see CUT like that?

I'll give the link if i have one for raw.

About cinematography, it has same vibes with Bad Guys (same PD with HI), as you know this urban thriller action drama so maybe they choose the "darkness" than bright way to follow the drama's perpectives. yeah i need more clear filming to see Bummie's face as well..lol

sorry chingu...i didnt get it what did you meant about "comment". I assume you ask the commenter on YT, right? I dont see the comment section coz i dont even care about it.hahahha

Ah, I found a link that have Raw, quite good for me is dramayou.com.

About comment, I mean your feeling when you watch it ( Sr for my bad English). In somehow, I feel a little scared that people feel it's boring haha. Kim Bum didn't have much successful flim these days, and because it's the first time he is really lead role ( I mean lead the story of flim) so not just him but his fan ( like me) really expect in that :P

Thanks for the videos, @kyunii88. KB seems so immersed in his role. If only I could make out what he was saying. 

@valsava It took me a while to get used to his new ultra-short hair because I thought it emphazised his weight loss, but I'm digging it now. It gives him more edge. :wub:

@vvxen,    I find he looks more manly with the haircut,  He's certainly handsome with this look 

Ladies,  I just watched all those vids @kyunii88 posted  dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif after seeing Kim Bum's new look and those fight scenes....He has come a long way since I first saw him in The Unstoppable High Kick. He is all grown up! The drama looks pretty good too. I'm anxious too see the whole cast. But I'm afraid Drama Fever is going to make us wait until Wedneday for subs. It's 8:30pm Tuesday were I'm at. Everytime I check the site. I just get "we will notify you when an episode is available"desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@delfin, @eunsuhae, Welcome back!

@vanetran, I hope it is a hit too. 

It seems that public reception is pretty good. :) Though some have commented that Bummie's acting is quite awkward. I've yet to see the episode before I can agree or disagree. 

Xports News - Naver: First episode 'Hidden Identity', the darkness and excitement of undercover investigation

1. [+1,246, -35] Wow. Amazing. It's as if I'm watching a movie. 2 episodes in one night

2. [+953, -58] Kim Min Joon's doing wonders for this drama ㅋㅋ

3. [+754, -23] The concept didn't appeal to me at first but it's really interesting~~!! So good

4. [+124, -5] I love dramas like this. I've been feeling so bored and got nothing to watch after  'Missing Noir M' ended but this drama's gonna fill that void

5. [+123, -5] Had no idea that today was the pilot. It's from the director of 'Bad Guys'. You can trust him 

6. [+121, -13] This is so fun~ Kim Min Joon is an amazing actor. Kim Bum got a whole new image but his acting is a bit awkward. But this drama is off to a great start

7. [+64, 0] Damn. I'm seeing a movie on tv.... I'm hooked

8. [+68, -4] That mustache isn't doing anything good on Kim Bum but I don't mind the whole image transformation as he's getting older and he needs a break from those lame flower boy roles

9. [+37, -3] The birth of another daebak drama. It puts me at the edge of my seat

10. [+35, -2] As expected of cable dramas. They're the trend these days.. 2 hours were gone that fast 

11. [+27, -1] I'm just hoping they don't add a random love line 

12. [+30, -5] So fun!! But Kim Bum's acting is a bit dull as a lead character.. Must be because Park Hae Jin did an amazing job and I had big expectations. Anyway, Kim Min Joon-ssi's acting is daebak...He's so natural with his Busan satoori 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/spoilers-high-society-hwajung-school_15.html

Edit: I heard the pilot episode garnered an average rating of 2.6% and peaked at 3% (cr: Shuralou Twitter). Not bad. Yoon So Yi can fulfill her pledge. ;)

Yes @vvxen they said the pilot episodes reached 2,6 and peaked to 3%!!!!

Same news about rating here

Cant believe it, its hard to get 1% in cable channel though, i hope it'll be last long for the rating, hopefuly as good as Misaeng^^

cant wait to see the raw, its not helpful to see the cuts version for me...hahha

as expected we will get a movie in tv version if we have PD who had created Bad Guys....*dancing*

@evie7 same here....i'm dissapointed that viki and dramafever still not release their video, i've tried to get the raw from dramayou but it didnt worked for me ----_____---- *banging head on the wall*

vanetran dont be sorry about your english, its quite good for me^^

Well, everyone has their own perspective about what they like and dislike, we just hoping the best for the production, as time goes by, they will prove us (audience) how they good or bad it is, and i'm sure if they remain as good show, they will have a greater audiences^^

A

It seems that public reception is pretty good. :) Though some have commented that Bummie's acting is quite awkward. I've yet to see the episode before I can agree or disagree. 

Xports News - Naver: First episode 'Hidden Identity', the darkness and excitement of undercover investigation

1. [+1,246, -35] Wow. Amazing. It's as if I'm watching a movie. 2 episodes in one night

2. [+953, -58] Kim Min Joon's doing wonders for this drama ㅋㅋ

3. [+754, -23] The concept didn't appeal to me at first but it's really interesting~~!! So good

4. [+124, -5] I love dramas like this. I've been feeling so bored and got nothing to watch after  'Missing Noir M' ended but this drama's gonna fill that void

5. [+123, -5] Had no idea that today was the pilot. It's from the director of 'Bad Guys'. You can trust him 

6. [+121, -13] This is so fun~ Kim Min Joon is an amazing actor. Kim Bum got a whole new image but his acting is a bit awkward. But this drama is off to a great start

7. [+64, 0] Damn. I'm seeing a movie on tv.... I'm hooked

8. [+68, -4] That mustache isn't doing anything good on Kim Bum but I don't mind the whole image transformation as he's getting older and he needs a break from those lame flower boy roles

9. [+37, -3] The birth of another daebak drama. It puts me at the edge of my seat

10. [+35, -2] As expected of cable dramas. They're the trend these days.. 2 hours were gone that fast 

11. [+27, -1] I'm just hoping they don't add a random love line 

12. [+30, -5] So fun!! But Kim Bum's acting is a bit dull as a lead character.. Must be because Park Hae Jin did an amazing job and I had big expectations. Anyway, Kim Min Joon-ssi's acting is daebak...He's so natural with his Busan satoori 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/spoilers-high-society-hwajung-school_15.html

Edit: I heard the pilot episode garnered an average rating of 2.6% and peaked at 3% (cr: Shuralou Twitter). Not bad. Yoon So Yi can fulfill her pledge. ;)

Thanks for sharing this, I waited for it for quite long LOL :)))

Like I always think about, yeah, Kim Bum make  a little awkward for me while watching this. The thing I worry was happened. But it's okay, because we have a long way for him to improve himself, and because they said it's just a little bit awward, not worse or bad as well . I hope in ep 3 his acting will become beter :x 

@kyunii88 : Yeah, I trust in "Bad guy" director. In fact, although I don't understand Korean, but i realise that this film is fast and full of action. I hope they still keep it until the last ep :x

Kim Bum’s New Drama “Hidden Identity” Sets New Record for tvN Premieres

Kim Bum’s New Drama “Hidden Identity” Sets New Record for tvN Premieres

New drama “Hidden Identity” has set a new record for channel tvN with its first broadcast.

The cable drama premiered on June 16 with an average rating of 2.3% and the best of 3%, the highest among all tvN drama premieres. The June 16 broadcast consisted of the first two episodes of the drama.

Starring Kim Bum, Park Sung Woong, Yoon So Yi, and Lee Won Jong, “Hidden Identity” is an action thriller drama about a special unit in the police force and their fight against crime. The first two episodes showed Kim Bum’s character Cha Gun Woo join the unit.

The drama is directed by PD Kim Jung Min, who was responsible for OCN‘s hit crime drama “Bad Guys” from last year.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/17/kim-bums-new-drama-hidden-identity-sets-new-record-for-tvn-premieres/

Wow! Our show is off to an almost legendary start for cable dramas. If I wasn't excited enough before, now I sure can't wait anymore. And I'm glad, k-netizens are on the same wavelength as us international viewers. I totally agree with their comments especially those not wanting random love lines and who are happy for KB breaking from those lame flower boy roles.

Hi guys, i hope in the next episode one of you can do a recaps or gifts because i really wonder about this drama lololol mian :D

thank you for visiting our thread chingu....so grateful you come here....

its hard task actually...hahhaa...they have some heavy conversation (crime relates) and its really different from what other any other kind of drama like romcom or mellowdrama...

But i hope there will be kind souls who will live-recap it later...but we will give any other recaps or review from other website such as dramabeans, etc if they are available.

Wow! Our show is off to an almost legendary start for cable dramas. If I wasn't excited enough before, now I sure can't wait anymore. And I'm glad, k-netizens are on the same wavelength as us international viewers. I totally agree with their comments especially those not wanting random love lines and who are happy for KB breaking from those lame flower boy roles.

@eunsuhae,  I'm so happy !happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Fantastic ratings, a grown up Kim Bum, we don't need any random love lines or even any love line that is going to take away from the action and suspence. 

oh.. so waiting for the subbed episode..  Thank you all for updates. I will rejoin the thread after I see subbed episode.

I am so excited for the high ratings of first episode! Yes.! Smiley

@vvxen, thank you for that article!

I hope tonight it will be released.

A message from Viki:

To Hide Your Identity Fans

Hide Your Identity Fans

To You're All Surrounded (aka We Have You Surrounded ) Fans

Hi everyone

I wanted to let you know of a new channel on viki, "Hide Your Identity".

http://www.viki.com/tv/27263c-hide-your-identity?q=hide

Synopsis:
A drama about Investigation Team 5 which was established to deal with crime in a more eager manner through stake outs.

Cast:

Kim Bum as Cha Gun Woo
Yoon So Yi as Jang Min Joo
Park Sung Woong as Jang Moo Woon
Lee Won Jong as Choi Tae Pyung
Kim Tae Hoon as Min Tae In
Im Hyun Sung
Kim Min Joon as Teacher Jung
Kim Ji Won as Min Tae Hee

Please come and give us your support and don't forget to favorite the channel for updates

Viki is working on the license.
So, please let them know you'd like to see this drama licensed, by filling out this form:

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

If you'd like to join the team, please contact to kalmendarez.

http://www.viki.com/users/kalmendarez

Thank you!!
Karina

Hi!  I am a lurker and Bummie fan.  Hope it's ok to comment.  Just saw episode1 on Drama Fever.  Kim Bum's character is  a soul in mourning.  He is out to get even and even at his own expense.  I think he is full of regrets and has no way to express them but through his anger.  I didn't think his portrayal was awkward...only in keeping with someone who wants to lash out at the bad guys and take things into his own hands...someone who can't seem to express them in words.  He needs to find a confidant.  I hope his character does not make too many tactical mistakes...otherwise he'll be hurt a lot!  LOL!  Kim Bum has shed that flower boy image completely for this role.  I think this will be an exciting drama!  I like it so far.

Done watching the first episode and my, oh, my, what an astounding work of art! Okay, I may be exaggerating, but it did exceed my expectations. I'll hide my comments lest I end up spoiling those who have yet to see it.

I'll be honest, the crime/thriller genre has never been my cup of tea and my initial reason for hopping on the Hidden Identity train was Kim Bum alone because I'd watch anything for him, but seeing the first episode had me gripping the edge of my seat. 

It started off with a very catchy introduction, "The Archangel, Michael, and the Devil, Lucifer; are said to look like brothers. People think a demon is stronger than an angel. But isn't it possible for the angel to appear like the demon to fight?" This highly befits the whole context behind the plot. While two wrongs don't make a right, certain events have us resorting to dirty work to fight the ills of the world we live in. 

I specifically loved how the manifested human emotions complimented the intensity of all the action. Basically, the latter functioned as the stimulus giving rise to the former. Gun Woo is a very complex character who carries a lot of baggage, from the death of his love to losing his co-worker. He came across to me as stoic while in the car with the said co-worker, but the moment he dropped to his knees upon the other's demise, he displayed raw emotions that couldn't be more genuine. It broke my heart to see the family grieving, along with the daughter donning the pair of pink shoes, which could be her father's last present before he perished. 

After everything Gun Woo's been through, he has become very jaded to the point that life has been sucked out of him. From the way I see it, he lost the will to live and only does so for vengeance. I do hope that he'll eventually see the road to a bigger purpose and realize that life itself is worth living for. 

I'm thrilled that Kim Tae Hoon isn't playing a bad guy here. I guess he's been typecast as the evil villain, but it's truly refreshing to see another side to him for once. Lee Won Jong really does have the amazing comedic timing and never fails to crack me up. I've only seen Yoon So Yi in one of those draggy dramas called "Glass Castle" and she didn't impress me much there, but I gotta say, the woman can kick some a$$! She's more cutout for action than melos. I need to see Park Sung Woong in action more, but he's definitely owning it like a boss.

Now, let me give my verdict on Kim Bum's acting. I do understand what the netizens mean when they say his acting was kinda "dull" because this isn't the first time an actor received such criticism from them. I remember they were all over Kim Soo Hyun for being all "robotic" and "flat" in MLFAS. It might be true to a certain extent, BUT...I believe it's what their characters call for. Kim Soo Hyun played an alien who roamed the earth for a whopping 400 years so it's been there, done that for him. In Kim Bum's case, as I've said, he's supposed to be a jaded character who, having lost everything; feels like there's nothing else to lose. That being said, I think it's only appropriate for him to display subdued non-verbal cues. Despite the nuances he's shown, I admire him for being able to display intensity through his eyes alone. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being an overly defensive Bummie fangirl because believe me, being reminded of some of his screaming scenes in his past projects still makes me cringe. Lol. Anyway, we all have different standards and it's the Knetz' prerogative as how this is mine. There you go. I'll be back for my insights on episode 2 once I've seen it. ;)

OT: Kim Bum's film "The Gifted Hands" was airing on a cable channel yesterday and despite having seen it before, I didn't realize Park Sung Woong was also part of the cast, which makes Hidden Identity a reunion project for both of them. :)

Archived