[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG THE PREVIEW!! WHEN THEY SHOW ALL THE KIDS GROW UP WITH DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE I FEEL LIKE I'M WATCHING A DIFFERENT DRAMA!!!!

I LOVE REPLY 1988!!!! SO EXCITED FOR MORE EPISODES. I feel like i've been watching everyone throughout their life lol so emotionally invest in every of them <3 

P.s. Is it just me or I love DS in short hair more than long hair? 

i SQUEALED FOR 10 MINUTES straight i have lost my chill, time passed literally before my eyes and i cannot fuken believe that the BOYS AFTER 6 YEARS HAVE not yet confessed each of them got their jobs already OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY STILL FOrgive my excitedness

2 hours ago, ILYSM08 said:

And now I'm annoyed with the one who spoil it -.-

Yeah i'm quite annoyed too. Prefered if it was not leaked. 

Edit: in reference to spoilers about sky couple (DS as stewardess and JH as pilot) released earlier this week prior to this episode airing

I'm trying not to cry during the time jump. It's just that they're growing up and I'm gonna miss the era of 1988. And when they're returning for a birthday party, I'm already sobbing lol even though I can't understand a thing. Haha. Ah, show. How dare you to mess up at my emotions.

Spoiler

AHHHHHHHHH DEOKSUN IS EFFING PRETTY WITH THAT UNIFORM AND I CAN'T WITH JUNGHWAN.

My emotions oh my god, i dont know where to start, the time jump makes me feel so emotional, it's going to end all next week and i feel too weak to be ready for this,

i already miss the 88 era terribly, where all of them meet at taek's house, rack their brains trying to study and looking at the windows of their classrooms, even the scenes where they play soccer and eat street food, DR being scolded, ah~ i feel so sad

I kinda have to admit that Hyeri looks 1000 times prettier with short hair. >_< Hope that she doesn't keep the extensions after the filming is done...

Also, A big thank you to every live recapper! I planned to recap live too, but my stream said no. lol. I'll write my normal recap after watching the raw in a few hours as always!^^ My recap will be a bit late tomorrow again, but I'll write it asap!!

PS: As a fan that's sliiiiiiightly more on the JH-DS ship I won't expect any progress in the love line until like...20 minutes before the final episode ends lol Woojung keeps throwing red herings!

Trash oppa will be friends with sunwoo, i hope we get to see a cameo from najung too.

Bora succeeds in being a lawyer and is already established based on the preview.

I'm so proud of them, we all watched them struggle and now they found their places, although it's not the ending quite yet, i feel so liberated and relieved by each of them and how they've succeeded and become.

Archived