[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

1 minute ago, JCgirl 001 said:

hehe so hes both! whats with these extremely talented korean celebrities that are good at many things?! I didn't find him at all attractive until the time jump happened then he looked younger or something? lol and when he took off his shirt I was like lordy lord have mercy on my soul!

But wait a minute, the adult version of NL looks really old.  How do we reconcile it?  I wonder what happened?  

I am a little uncomfortable with Taek lying.  I could understand why he did so about being cold and inept with chopsticks and stuff to get attention from DS.  This episode, I was very happy that he has finally shown that he is da man with the bridal hold of DS at the soccer field.  It was also seen that he could tie his shoelace properly.  He told his dad that Dad should watch TV even as he sleeps.  He is sending the message that he is all grown up and is more than capable of looking after himself and not need babying.  He even asked DS to go home while he sleeps.  But why does he continue with the pretence of not knowing about JH and the wallet?  Does he consider JH as his opponent in a baduk game?  Is he silently plotting something?  When he talked about trying hard at dating, is he lying again to get JH to confess?  SW had said that Taek is much more than what they think of him.  He is the smartest and possibly the most cunning of them all.  I felt that if he had considered JH a friend at all, he should have been honest with him.  Rather than wait 6 freaking years and put themselves and us viewers in a triangle hell .. *lol*  

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, solucu said:

If you are refering to the live recap we have done, sorry, but we do this every episode. It's what we call a live recap for people who can't watch the episode live. We don't have time to put spoiler tags, and nobody has complained before. But sorry for the spoiler.

No no..theres some misunderstanding. I should hv elaborate better :sweatingbullets:. I was not referring to the live recap. There was a spoiler earlier this week saying junghwan is a pilot and dukseon is a stewardess. Fans were already calling them sky couple before todays episode.

I love live recaps :D many2 thanks to all recappers. I cant watch it live, so i come here and read and comment. 

29 minutes ago, sheza said:

Just wanted to add as well: I think someone is setting up Trash with BR as a blind date... imagine the look on SW's face when they do meet each other... 

But but remember in an earlier episode the mom said something about their relative's son going to med school. I'd hoped that'd be sireki and also it does seem like bora is talking to an older lady, hopefully sireki's mom. That way we can have a bigger screen appearance of sireki and the 1994 cast with the family visiting the boarding house or something. Lol and the directors can cook up another twin version of the moms and dads

5 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Does anyone what the phrase that plays when JH says to DS in the preview that he has something to say is? It repeats several times. 

Do you mean in the background song?

The song is "When Time Passes" by Kihyun, and the lyrics that play during that scene are the words, "when time passes."

Just now, mojobobo said:

Does anyone what the phrase that plays when JH says to DS in the preview that he has something to say is? It repeats several times. 

I believe it's one of the OST songs, 세월이 가면. The phrase itself means something like "As Time Passes." ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, balladblue said:

I believe it's one of the OST songs, 세월이 가면. The phrase itself means something like "As Time Passes." ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Do you mean in the background song?

The song is "When Time Passes" by Kihyun, and the lyrics that play during that scene are the words, "when time passes."

Thank you :)))

To be honest, I am not kinda to hurry to rewatch today's episode just because I love short haired Deokseon and Junghwan's ponytail more than Deokseon and Junghwan themselves! LOL We had the same hairstyle for Shi Won and Yoon Jae for the time jump. JUST WHYYYYYYYYY

I put my trust to the writer that this drama is exactly the family drama. ALL LEAKED! SPOILER MWOSUN?

I am currently on Nate again and I could say that 11 out of 15 trending topic articles are related to Reply 1988. Park Bogum is on the Top!

This is the OST I mentioned before. It was like a nostalgia listening to this song. It was sung by 2AM for popular drama Greatest Love starring Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Seung Won

12 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

So JH liked ds ever since they were kids? the plot thickens despite it being already thick af

Yes, it does make it very interesting.  If he is so observant about DS in the note, this means that he had noticed all of DS' efforts to be with him.  Boy, it must have taken him every ounce of energy to ignore that for the sake of Taek.  

6 hours ago, solucu said:

Are we sure the kiss was only a dream?

I always remind my students that characters lie.

They lie to other characters, and they often lie to themselves.

DS might or might not be lying.

If she is not lying, she is guilty of sexual assault, but I doubt that anyone will press charges. LOL

Update: I so misspoke/miswrote. Take kissed her. And she was fine with it. She was awake and had time to object so NO ASSAULT happened. My. Very. Bad.

I don't know if I want Taek and DS kiss to be a dream or not. I don't want it to be a dream, coz I want them to explore their feelings. But if it isn't one, then it is sad because DS acts as if nothing happened after, and Taek says he is relieved that it was only a dream...

I think PDnim gave us the love triangle fans sthg since we've been complaining that nothing was happening and that DS needed to be kissed!

31 minutes ago, sk said:

But but remember in an earlier episode the mom said something about their relative's son going to med school. I'd hoped that'd be sireki and also it does seem like bora is talking to an older lady, hopefully sireki's mom. That way we can have a bigger screen appearance of sireki and the 1994 cast with the family visiting the boarding house or something. Lol and the directors can cook up another twin version of the moms and dads

I hope you are right cause I want to see the whole cast.  

6 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I don't know if I want Taek and DS kiss to be a dream or not. I don't want it to be a dream, coz I want them to explore their feelings. But if it isn't one, then it is sad because DS acts as if nothing happened after, and Taek says he is relieved that it was only a dream...

I think PDnim gave us the love triangle fans sthg since we've been complaining that nothing was happening and that DS needed to be kissed!

But I am reply sure that I saw lip movement on DS' part so she cannot act like nothing has happened after because she is not interested .... and I really don't know why Taek is lying again here when he said he is relieved it was only a dream.  I guess it is to save him from embarrassment but aish, another chance to confess ...GONE.  So if DS pretended and act like she is not interested because she doesn't know if Taek really likes her or not then it is another round of chasing their tails again ... *sigh*  

Archived