[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

JB still writing poetic letters to MO. He signs off with 'Your JB from Ssangmundong'. Cute T_T He passes one letter to DS everyday to give to MO.

DS comes out of her home at night and hands JB a letter. DS is teary and starts crying as she walks away. Gosh this episode is so emotional T_T

MO: 'This is my wish. Please forget me.' She returns him the bookmark made out of the game card he gave her T_T JB starts crying.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB gets ready to leave. He packs all his clothes and books.

DS is studying hard in the library and gets a nosebleed - the first she has ever experienced in her life. She starts laughing and mops her nose up.

Time skip to November 1989. Winter again... The boys are in the library. SW/JH studying and DR sleeping as usual hahahaha.

First snow. TK's dad is eating with SW's mom and with Jinjoo sleeping on his lap. He proposes something to her (is he asking her to live with him?) but she doesn't reply~

Time skip to December 1989. JH, DR, DS, SW hanging out in TK's room.

DR asks what they're doing next Saturday because there is a school festival~ The friends + TK walk out together happily. They look so grown up in winter coats omg.

DS's dad puts up the new calendar. It's 1990!!! Wow.

JH is packing to go somewhere as well. He takes down DS' pink shirt and folds it nicely in his luggage. SW got into med school!! JB finally gets into college as well T_T

DS got into Noryangjin College together with DR HAHAHA

Hugeeee time skip to Dec 31st, 1990, then Dec 31st 1991, then 1992, then 1993. Every year, DS and her family watch the MBC festival. DS has longer hair each time and NL shorter hair! Cuteeee.

Seo Taiji + The Boys win during the festival in 1993! Hahahaa.

Archived