[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

JB gets all spiffed up in double denim, a pink shirt and mousses his hair up. He carries his jar full of origami cranes and strolls down the street.

DS bursts out of her home and calls out to JB, and tells him Man Ok is still grounded and can't meet him. JB looks down for a moment, and hands the cranes over to DS to pass to MO. Poor JB T_T 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Br should have not broken up with SW. it's not like their relationship is distracting her. she could just tell him to meet less and he'll understand. it seems like she can't concentrate more in studies thinking of their break up than when they are together.

I think she was thinking about him not herself when she broke up with him. She didn't want him to always be waiting for her.

JH's dad hobbles out and JH's mom says she's going over to DS' house with some food. She yells at him, asking him why he's walking around.

JH goes to visit DR in the hospital. JB is writing a letter to MO, wishing her a happy birthday and says she doesn't need to feel bad about missing their date.

DS is up studying and looks at the jar of cranes.

The 3 ahjummas gather over snacks and DS' mom complains about NL wanting to be a singer, but JH's mom doesn't find it a problem. SW's mom said she wanted to be a singer when she was young~ JH's mom said she wanted to be an artist!

The ahjusshis also chat about what their dreams were and DR's dad says he wanted to be dancer, then gets up and starts dancing cheesily. DS' dad says now he knows why DR dances the way he does HAHAHA

DS is waiting outside her house. TK walks sleepily along the street and can't even keep his eyes open. DS smiles at him and TK asks why she's out when her foot is injured. DS asked him why he still goes to the baduk academy when he doesn't have any competitions. TK asks her to go in quickly and she asks him to do the same~ DS sighs and goes into TK's house. She knocks on his door and TK asks why she didn't go back home. She watches him take his medicine and tells him to stop taking sleeping pills :( TK: 'DS, I'm gonna sleep. Go home. Bye' DS limps off.

TK opens his eyes and sees DS sleeping in front of him. OMG. Nearly a replicate of the JH-DS bed scene. I'm not sure if this is a dream or reality.. they're holding hands!! TK is crying T_T

TK is in a daze in the morning and his dad asks him to eat breakfast but he says he's gonna go out. He's still in a daze outside when JH and SW comes out and rushes off to school.

SW: ' Open your eyes, open them!'

DS limps out and TK is drinking milk outside. He calls out to her and asks what time she left last night. She said she left as soon as he fell asleep.

DS: 'Why? You had a dream?' TK: 'Yeah.. what a relief.' DS: 'What, did I appear in your dream?'

AWWW MAN hahahaha so it was a dream!!

Archived