[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli and @applehaven thank you so much for trying!  I am so touched you went through all that effort.  It is unfortunate I cannot read chinese!  :(

One of the gripes about the drama from some viewers was having too much products placing in the drama.  I thought that yes, it probably did affect the writing this way.  I think this drama if not for Ha Ji Won and Lee Ji Wook, it may have been a complete flop.  The PD was not too bad though.  At least, I felt he had some nice touches.    

Guest minnie0103

Did you notice, in Episode 16, Won had changed Hana's name in his phone? From 오하나 (Oh Hana) to 내꺼♡ (Mine:wub:

FbCiztn.jpg

Meanwhile, a very lucky DC fan was able to take a short video of Lee Jin Wook (FACE TO FACE!!!) when he was signing autographs at the wrap up party. The fan used Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips as the video's BGM. :D 

Video: http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v04c455FFubkU1YFkwkkrhw WATCH IT! :D

7vPK8u5.gif

GIF credit as tagged

Guest dawnshine

@andra30 - Being a drama watcher for several decades, I really appreciate solid acting. I don't take others' opinions until I see it myself.

HJW's acting really wowed me here! This is a small production drama with a very simple plot yet she still nailed every scene of hers precisely. She is a detailed actress. I was totally sucked in to her happy and sad scenes, literally laughing and tearing with her.

• I repeated the show many times! I even tried just listening to the show without watching and I could distinguish her Hana as a 17 yo versus a 34 yo - she made her voice more naive and youthful as a 17 yo as compared to a much more matured 34 yo voice.
  • And if we look at those flashback scenes and compared to her now, she used the aegyoness to show the innocent naive girly 17 yo as compared to a very independent career-minded woman of a 34 yo.
  • There are other scenes throughout the whole show to show the comparison of Hana's different sides at home vs at work; her different sides with different guys, and even with the same guy i.e. Won, she showed the BFF side vs to when she re-found her love for Won.

I could list out more of these detailed acting of HJW as Hana here. But you get my point. Instead of just focusing how frustrating why Hana wasn't with Won, and why the story was flat, we should open our eyes and heart to see how the characters were portrayed and her acting or Hana tells us a lot about her little world that's not shown directly in the plot. This is coming from a non-HJW fan, and merely a drama-watcher for decades.

17 yo vs 34 yo - voice, appearance & body gesture (aegyoness) distinguish the two age difference (17 years gap!)

11410444_928391247229765_1642894187_n.jpCr:kkamiu.mom25 

It is a wrong move for SBS to use a remake to revive a poor timeslot! It is even a big mistake that SBS did not handle the behind the scene dramas well. We know how easily viewers jump to conclusion without watching the show once they hear negative news about the bts drama. Also this type of simple plot usually does not tempt general audience who are into unpredictable exciting plot. Let alone this is a remake, adding more unnecessary expectation and critcism from loyal original fans. I'm just being totally honest here. Viewers need to view TTWWNIL with a very open-mind and without expectation that it'd be an exciting novel plot. But against all odds, its rating did get revived and its online rating was high. Its popularity was high too! 

The happy comfortable moments with Won (top) vs the sad stressful moments with CSH (below)

11355815_1657477711132980_1375116173_n.j

Cr: reinayum2

time_ep12_14d.jpgCr: kjtamusings

Guest misterproducer

There might be nothing spectacular in the story of this drama, but the chemistry of both leads is probably one of the best among all Korean dramas that I have watched. I have not seen much of Ha Ji Won’s past work but she certainly is the highlight of the drama. I appreciate the way she presented her character through varying her speech, expression and body language, be it a complicated emotional scene or merely a simple ordinary scene. Without her presence and thoughtful performance, the drama would have been dull and unenjoyable. She made Hana a lively and fun character, a character which is very different from the ones she had in Empress Ki and Hwang Jin Yi. Same goes to Lee Jin Wook. I have only seen him in Air City and Spy Myung Wol. He definitely has come a long way to reach the male lead position and I am positive he will stay in this position in his future dramas. 

When i saw this page and i am curious so i read it, then i click the link to confirm..

https://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon/photos/a.238761282951295.1073741836.238149843012439/490862874407800/?type=1&theater

So, does anyone agree what koreeboo said?

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/netizens-rank-top-female-celebrities-by-their-beauty/

“Personally I think Park Bo Young should go down a little and place Han Jimin in the top 5. And put Han Ye-Seul in the top 10 while putting down Ha Ji Won a little bit.”

When i saw this page and i am curious so i read it, then i click the link to confirm..

https://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon/photos/a.238761282951295.1073741836.238149843012439/490862874407800/?type=1&theater

So, does anyone agree what koreeboo said?

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/netizens-rank-top-female-celebrities-by-their-beauty/

“Personally I think Park Bo Young should go down a little and place Han Jimin in the top 5. And put Han Ye-Seul in the top 10 while putting down Ha Ji Won a little bit.”

For me the most beautiful Kactress it was...it is ..it will be forever Ha Ji Won ...I know that a beauty face in SK it's a very important thing but... the beauty is something so fleeting ...the beauty of the soul is more important ..and HJW is AS ONE in everything 

11875034_916210255115399_633913686114595

Guest Soopke

^
^ maybe that topic fits better at HJW's thread.^_^

@qwenli haha, eagle eyes!! XD They film various angles etc for 1 scene. I guess, since they were live-shooting, they had to put out a preview fast. And when they were editing for the end result they decided to use another scene haha. I like the first one better where Won is smiling at her haha.
I'll activate my eagle eyes for more goodies, hope to find some XD

@lotus Must try to keep the thread alive for a bit. (I think it will be pretty dead soon haha) It's like everybody moved on to a new drama or back to lurking mode (I will be :P )

It's nice that there are still new bts photos etc are uploaded by crew and fans. They still love it! I hope SBS will upload a final bts clip, pretty pretty please!!

Oh btw, do you think Won and Ha Na really kissed during these 2 scenes? :
1. When they kissed in front of their friends.
2. The wedding kiss in front of the guests.

I actually think they fake kissed. He moved his head in front of the camera, so we couldn't see it. T____T Especially the wedding kiss, it would be lovely if the kiss was visible LOL.

About that interview clip. There were actually a few translated articles about it. Some soompiers posted a few translated parts pages ago. Maybe some kind soul can repost them :D

Did you notice, in Episode 16, Won had changed Hana's name in his phone? From 오하나 (Oh Hana) to 내꺼♡ (Mine:wub:

Meanwhile, a very lucky DC fan was able to take a short video of Lee Jin Wook (FACE TO FACE!!!) when he was signing autographs at the wrap up party. The fan used Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips as the video's BGM. :D 

Video: http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v04c455FFubkU1YFkwkkrhw WATCH IT! :D

GIF credit as tagged

I really cracked up laughing when he said Hana is mine.  The look on their faces is priceless.  So adorkable.  

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won: “I actually want to have a ‘남사친’/‘nam-sa-chin’ (guy friend) like Lee Jin Wook”

Link: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=768189

Embedded image permalink

HJW: “Ideal type? If it’s someone like The Time We Were Not In Love ‘Namsachin’ Choi Won, OK”

Link: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015081912171938594&outlink=2&SVEC

via minnie's twitter

shippingheart mode LoL :P 

@angieknows_11 @ferlycious thanks for the news,i was wondering where are all the post drama interviews!:)

More good news! On Friday 21st, both hjw n ljw will attend an opening celebratory event at AK plaza. It will be in Korean time 6pm. Oh boy, this is the best news I heard today.:D

I am trying really hard to stop checking this thread because I need to get over my withdrawal :'( but it's so difficult. Haha. Waiting for the 21st now! Really hope there will be more BTS but doesn't seem like SBS is releasing any more. BOOHOO. Are both HJW and LJW confirmed for Risking Life For Love? Heehee

@lemonysnicket yes the movie is confirmed,:) they will start shooting this month. But movie post production take longer, so lets say they finish filming in october, i think the earliest we will see it is next year.:)

IMG]Anyway ttwnil will be broadcast in japan on a cable channel from Sep 4th:

29kwarl.jpg

Link here http://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=30485

I remember that there was a book presented in earlier eps, one eyed fish something, i think we will never know what is the meaning of that book, since it was not mentioned again, too bad i kind of curious whether that book related with hana and won 

I read an article back nov or dec 2014 that LJW's ideal type is someone shorter with long hair. Funny cos the article mentioned his ideal height for a partner which is close to HJW's *shipper mode on*

-EDIT-

I read HJW's height is 165cm? In the article LJW preferred someone 164cm. It was actually amusing because his ideal characteristics were too specific.

Missing this drama. Love the last 2 episodes to bits!

Hello chingus! Anyone miss me? Or did everyone already move on to the next drama? I just finished watching the 4 latest eps and really, I am in love :wub:! I just moved to different place of work which is far away from my hometown and I didnt have enough internet connection to watch the episodes with all chingus here so, maybe I am a little bit late to make any comments, but I am in love with these 2 beautiful people, HJW and LJW or Hana and Choi Won. SO I just want t make some comments here, can I?

I thought at first the PD lost interest in Hana, but the latest episode then really highlighted Hana as the main lead here. HJW and LJW, how can they be so adorable being Hana and Won? They really looks like a very in love couple. LJW, I think did really enjoyed the last 2 episodes, I really can see from his eyes and his hugs. Although the kiss scenes are not that much and intense as SeGa, but their skinships and hugging were so much and good enough to show how much they loved each other, and even better than SeGa. But really Won, you really loved Hana that much....aaa I really want to see both of them HJW and LJW together as a couple and husband and wife in real life. I like all the scenes between Hana and Won especially the hugging scenes. I think LJW really love to hug HJW.  I agree as one of HJW's biggest fan, HJW may not be the best and passionate kisser among the actresses, but I think she did quite well for her character. Plus, if her kissing skills are that bad, I believe the PD may already cut the scenes and asked her to improve the scenes, but I think the PD also feel ok with it. Even the kissing scenes during their wedding, its Won only who lead the kisses and maybe just to show how much Won love and wait for that day of marrying Hana for so long. Its ok. I also can see how much Hana appreciated Won and her life with him throughout the series and the 2 final episodes. And I think her writing about their relationship 'one to one' while waiting Won in the airport and the kisses Won give all over Hana's face is the best closure for our beloved series. While watching the last 2 episodes, I believe the whole slow paces of this series were make sense now as it really shows how the real life friendship between woman and man to develop into love, then marriage and their struggle to go through all the phases and the happy endings look really real in my opinion. I really love these 2 people HJW and LJW and Hana and Choi Won. Even the supporting characters have their own happy endings and really important in the development of Hana and Won's relationship and the drama itself. I really like to say thank you so much to the PD for remaking this drama and choose HJW and LJW as the main lead. Because of them I feel the love again.... I believe making Hana's character as a cute, forgiven, respectful, nice, soft spoken and lovable woman compare to the original drama is the best choice. It makes me fall in love in Hana's character more as she was really like one of my friends or neighbours rather than a stranger for me. If they make Hana's character the same as the original version I may not get hooked up to this drama this much and I maybe hate her at some points. However, I always love Hana in this series. Also, I would like to thank all of the chingus here @dawnshine, @lotus, @40somethingahjumma , @tiamama@qwenli@Soopke, @jeonghyang, @andra78 , @andra30, @ferlycious and all of the chingus here who have been so nice to make contributions, sharing and make comments in this soompi forums. Really want to hug all of you who have been my friends for more than 2 months who I can share my interest with this drama which is a very nice and warm-hearted drama I have ever seen. Really want to see all of you again in any other drama next time.

Anyway, anyone want to start a FB page for this 1+1 couple since they had one shipping FB page for SeGa couple, but I think HJW and LJW were much, much better with their undeniable chemistry

@angieknows_11 I really love these pictures and LJW's hug here

39_zpscrfglqso.jpg~original

Edited: Look at my profile, my fan level now automatically change to 'HOOKED' after making a comment about how much I was so hooked up to this drama, hahaha so funny :D

Archived