[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heartoppaya

thanks for your lovely review... Happy to declare that I share same  bias as you.. Like u will revisit this drama from time to time just to enjoy a light hearted normal story. 

See u aroundvon other threads of our common bias!!! 

Yes please. Let's keep meeting an loving this couple.

@heartoppaya I definitely agree with @lotus for that lovely review. It simply WOWed me. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is a great help for the withdrawal process from this simple but just soooo lovely drama and of course the awesome 1 + 1 couple. It's just difficult to let them go just yet even with new or most buzzed about couplings in the corner.

@heartoppaya I definitely agree with @lotus for that lovely review. It simply WOWed me. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is a great help for the withdrawal process from this simple but just soooo lovely drama and of course the awesome 1 + 1 couple. It's just difficult to let them go just yet even with new or most buzzed about couplings in the corner.

Awwww. Thank you for the kind words. BTW, the drama taking over the timeslot, "I have a lover" for 50 episodes? Does that even make sense? 50 episodes mean 25 weeks? Whaaaaaat?????? Balthoandwae......

Just read that Ljw and hjw would not be working together on that movie after all. Am a bit disappointed but trust there are good reasons. Will wait for confirmation. 

No wonder hjw mentioned in interview that she hopes to work with Ljw again. 

The couple gave us an enjoyable drama. Thanks to both of their hard work...

Just read that Ljw and hjw would not be working together on that movie after all. Am a bit disappointed but trust there are good reasons. Will wait for confirmation. 

Agreed. They were amazing. Super amazing. BTW, believe it or not, I am watching Secret Garden now. Watching the Amazing Hyun Binnie and adorable Ha Ji Won.

Oh no! How come they won't be working together on that movie? Is the movie not pushing through? Am pretty disappointed. :( But I hope they'll have another opportunity to be leads together in a drama again.

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about The time we were not in love (and Yong-pal, High Society, Oh my ghostess, Reply 1988, D-Day and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-14-reupload/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

Yong Pal was okay, but I skipped more than 50% of the scenes in the past 7 episodes. OMG took me two weeks to watch 1 episode. IMHO, I rather replay HJW's older dramas then watch the new ones.

Thanks for those pictures, lotus! The weekends are a bit unexciting, drama-viewing wise that is. LOL ;)

So, Wonnie's the cover boy for Cine21 this week, huh? Awesome! He got a hair cut! Waaah! I'm still hung up on him being Wonnie, so, it might take a while to adjust to this new hair.

Here's his cover spread.

Source: Cine21

cine21_zpsmgknjq1x.jpg~original

@angieknows_11 - thanks luv!! Wonnie looks gorgeous n cool in the new cover n his movie is also doing well. Just not sure when would we see him in TV again. He usually does one drama a year only n he is moving to the big screen now. More so now that he n Hana would not be starring in the movie together. Waiting for his other movie which he is co- lead. Will miss him much. Will survive on these pictures in the meantime!! Hwating!!

Archived