[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lotus I happened to have a hand fetish :D and i registered ljw's beautiful hands. But I dont know where the flowers in ice-cream cones come from and I could be wrong. :P.hjw can sometimes be a troll on her ig.

Guest dawnshine

This is too funny! Omo omo I'm laughing non-stop. Thanks for the funny posts boys and girls. :D It's just a picture. Actually the hand could be Ji Chang-Wook's ...wait likely Hyun Bin's ...oh perhaps Joo Jin-Mo's too...well probably Ha Jung-Woo's who has given her flowers that he arranged personally before... or just one of her male staffs (she has 3 male staffs who have been following her around) or maybe it's from her loving brother.  Ha Ji-Won is so lovable that many viewers are so in love with her and her life. :P

@dawnshine :)always good to be delulu for awhile.the arm does look too short n fat to be ljw's. But the fingers still look similar. Anyway, but there is no denying she is in good mood.filming a warm romantic show does make a person happy!:)

Guest Soopke

Hi friends. Any withdrawals yet? :D

Did you guys noticed that they slighltly used different scenes for the last episode. The preview clip and the final episode. Check >

Preview scene of episode 16, you see Won smiling at Ha Na:
1vX8xK0.gif

Episode 16 scene, here you see Won looking at her seducely hehe:
bFbmWrz.gif

Preview scene of episode 16, bigger shot of them hugging:
1KvwtGO.gif

Episode 16, closeup shot of them hugging:
NpKZMqW.gif

Which one do you prefer? I should look back at the other preview clips tho XD

Guest dawnshine

Yup those who worked with Ha Ji Won before always remark how she's always smiling and in good mood filming despite the harsh/stressful filming conditions for some projects (esp for Damo and Hwangjini). This is one of the reasons why she's highly respected in Korea - her professionalism and nice genuine personality since she debuted. Many supporting casts and crews in TTWWNIL respectfully said she's always smiling cheerfully even though the schedule was hectic - we're talking about sleeping 2 hrs in 6 days. Let me borrow this from @Zoompi123, "Although the filming schedule is very hectic, you (Ha Ji Won) always keep your smile. Watching you when you were acting made me respect you. Lastly, fighting!"

We viewers definitely feel happy from her cheerfulness too and many are swept by her warmth and good personality. :) Ha Ji Won sure has this magic aside her solid natural acting.

@soopke wow you are eagle eye! hmm, so everything they film twice? i like that far shot big hug where won is really lifting hana off the ground and hana has to cling on to him in order not to fall. its a "ploy" by the guy to get the girl to hug you tight. heehee

more gifs please!:wub:

@qwenli

@Soopke

oh man!! Who is behind the scripting of this thread. Now, U two are having more fun after the drama than the leads themselves..,

Oh yes! I got to also share the funny shot  of Wonnie swinging Hana like a pendulum on the street, the luggage kind of moved mysteriously from the middle of the road to next to the fence! But I love it when Wonnie was moving the luggage towards Hana's house till oops he remembered to turn around to walk to his house.. So hilarious!! Love is literally blinding even when it comes to actual navigation ... Hahaha

are u still trying to drown us further in this 1+1 offer ? Or it's gonna be more???

I am glad this drama end...a bit boring to my liking and I am sorry HJW really got to my nerve, he yaay screaming etc just made me cringe and also her kissing..

LJW, I hope you get a better drama for future

@Soleram wow, hater, u are really late for coming here. So Le--lame.

why do you accuse me of being a hater..., I post some before in the earlier episodes because I like those episodes but yes it became boring...

there re is no rule only those who like the drama should be here.  Q..were..weee

@qwenli,...btw, if you don't like my post...no need to attack or make fun of the other user name or label the person as hater..I can see you are HJW fan..., I am neither a fan nor a hater of HJW..., she is not my fave actress but I do reckon her mark in the industry. Was it wrong to critize her acting.,just because she is A actress doesn't mean her acting is flawless.

Your attacking my user name is really show your quality....and I hope it doesn't reflect the majority attitude of HJW fan

@soleram of course this is a forum and you are free to comment, but attacking an actress/actor is not very nice too. If you want to say those things you said, then you have to be prepared that someone will not like it and reply. its not about the fan of anybody. I for one, will not keep quiet when I know how the two leads suffered for this drama which has troubles since pre-production, and yet have to take in all the negative comments.

You said you commented before, but I am here everyday, and I dont see you around very much. while many of us here are celebrating the last two eps, its just very jarring to see comments like yours come in out of nowhere. In any case, thanks for your interest and comments of this drama. This shall be my last reply to this matter.

I shall imagine these are our 1+1 couple kids! Muckhahaha    

I have been looking for english sub but couldnt find one, only manage to find chinese sub at http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2342029 

If @qwenli unable to find the text translation, will give it a try to do translation this wkend. 

Guest dawnshine

TTWWNIL undoubtedly is a very simple and plain story of how the two characters fell in love in the 17 years of friendship. The story of the original (T-version) was already very plain and bland for a start. This remake although did deviate from its original, still adapted the main frame of the plot, hence the plot was predictable -  which explained why many found this "boring".

However thanks to the solid natural acting of the casts that made the simple story touching and warm. Its leading actress, Ha Ji Won, has delivered all her scenes with detailed acting - one could differentiate her appearance, acting gesture and voice of a 17 yo, 20s and 34 in the show. She also showed a lot of inner emotions of Hana's struggle at work and in her personal life. She showed the different side of Hana when she's with Won as opposed when she's with CSH. She showed how comfortable and happy she was with Won even Won was just her BFF. She showed how she was madly in love with CSH - the naive side of Hana when she was 30. But she showed how she had lost confidence and trust with CSH when she was 34 - the maturity of Hana after the failed engagement with CSH. Ha Ji Won nailed these in detailed. Thanks to HJW's acting, she actually made Hana alive with multiple sides of her character when at work, at home and when she's with the man of her life - Won... and was indeed the charm of the whole show. 

I was not a HJW fan since I didn't follow her past projects. But her portrayal as Hana really impressed me and I now see why she has been highly praised for her excellent acting in S. Korea and outside S. Korea and why she has won so many prestigious acting awards.

Look at her eyes! There's much more...the way she walked hastily then ran and her hair....elegant aside, she totally sucked us into the screen, making us feeling the urgency of rushing with her to her destination, dying to do or know what she's aiming.

flveeu5.gif

Cr: uploader

The next highlight is the great chemistry between HJW and Won played by her costar, LJW. The OTP in the drama made viewers' heart flutter starring at their scenes...and viewers feel they are watching the story of their friends in real life, cheering for them in the story. Hana is very different from the roles HJW has played in the past and she made Hana lovable to watch...well perhaps with the exception when she's with CSH because most wanted Hana to be with Won, who's a charming Mr. Nice Guy in the show. :D

Various facial expressions of Hana - Hana showing the different emotions of her at work, at home and with her man - Won.

11371289_619343974874821_405712262_n.jpg

Cr: hana_0731

11821077_664237290343754_2022384657_n.jp11363872_526996420782470_1931751521_n.jp11906322_121606651517918_701789652_n.jpg

This is a very simple story. The selling point isn't at the story but the characters' development. For eg. You see the maturity of Hana and Won and the transformation of their r/s throughout the 17 years. Unfortunately many viewers expected an exciting plot, and therefore lost interest in the show. One has to follow this drama from ep 1 till the very end without skipping any scenes to appreciate the character development. But of course if one is into an unpredictable plot or more serious characters (of a serious genre), this show is really not for you. TTWWNIL is the type that gives you a very subtle fuzzy warm feeling of the love story between the two very ordinary characters!

Everyone has different preference. One may like this type of drama or one may not. Drama watching should be fun. I wish everyone happy drama-watching. Even though this drama has ended, let's continue to keep this thread peaceful and fun as always!

Happy Ending for Everyone in TTWWNIL - Wishing Every Viewer & Reader Here Happiness Too

20150817003401_0.jpg

Cr: Sportsworldi

Archived