[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Hmm, the new OST sounds great but I'm not feeling it yet. I'm gonna wait until they use it in the drama. Some of the ost that I came to like was because of how well they are incorporated in a scene. What I'm saying is I like the visuals that can stimulate the song's feels for me even higher, especially since I can't understand korean.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Hyun Posts A Harry Potter-Esque Selfie

Sunday, May 31, 2015  8 Comments
fsjakldsfj.jpg

Xports News - News: Kim So Hyun, beautiful in round spectacles +hair rollers

1. [+4407, -147] Wow, Kim So Hyun is so pretty

2. [+3507, -138] Kim So Hyun is pleasantly beautiful which matches her age  

3. [+2455, -155] Really pretty^^ I'm loving 'Who Are You'

4. [+763, -30] Lovely. Please don't compare Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung. They're both pretty and they grew up well

5. [+472, -23] 'Who Are You' tomorrow. Yes

6. [+475, -17] She's probably filming as Eun Byul

7. [+341, -18] So Hyun-ah ㅜㅜWho's your mama? ㅜㅜ

8. [+328, -46] Uh yeah.... I'm not being attracted to a high schooler right now

9. [+65, -6] I lived in the same neighbourhood as Kim So Hyun and I saw her about 2 years ago and she really looked gorgeous

10. [+88, -42] Kim So Hyun >>>>>>>>>Kim Yoo Jung >>>>>>>wall>>>>>>>>>>> Kim Sae Ron

11. [+43, -4] It's Eun Byul!!! 'Who Are You' is jjang. I love the drama and Kim So Hyun is an amazing actress

FROM KKULJAEM

Kim So Hyun Posts A Harry Potter-Esque Selfie

Sunday, May 31, 2015  8 Comments

Xports News - News: Kim So Hyun, beautiful in round spectacles +hair rollers

1. [+4407, -147] Wow, Kim So Hyun is so pretty

2. [+3507, -138] Kim So Hyun is pleasantly beautiful which matches her age  

3. [+2455, -155] Really pretty^^ I'm loving 'Who Are You'

4. [+763, -30] Lovely. Please don't compare Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung. They're both pretty and they grew up well

5. [+472, -23] 'Who Are You' tomorrow. Yes

6. [+475, -17] She's probably filming as Eun Byul

7. [+341, -18] So Hyun-ah ㅜㅜWho's your mama? ㅜㅜ

8. [+328, -46] Uh yeah.... I'm not being attracted to a high schooler right now

9. [+65, -6] I lived in the same neighbourhood as Kim So Hyun and I saw her about 2 years ago and she really looked gorgeous

10. [+88, -42] Kim So Hyun >>>>>>>>>Kim Yoo Jung >>>>>>>wall>>>>>>>>>>> Kim Sae Ron

11. [+43, -4] It's Eun Byul!!! 'Who Are You' is jjang. I love the drama and Kim So Hyun is an amazing actress

FROM KKULJAEM

When i first saw the picture and her eyeliner i was like "oh ~ it's Go EunByul " and now seeing their comments give me life..anyone of us can tell the difference between EunBi and EunByul because of the eyeliner ..DAEBAK..KSH my baby girl..this Unni is so proud of you <3

sigh ~

It's impossible not to fall in love with that smile ..Ya Gong TaeKwang..stop being so adorable !!

also since it's an umbrella scene i couldn't help but remember the umbrella couple from The Producers ( Cindy & Seung Chan ) YESS i ship them ..and now seeing Taekwang and EunBi with an umbrella ..my shipper heart can't take it :wub:

English Translation for OST 6, That Name by Jonghyun and Taemin.

THAT NAME

Whenever I got close to you, you tried to go far away
But I miss you
I can’t fall asleep tonight

Out of the countless people
The fact that I met you
It must be fate

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is
Even if I just look at you, I am happy

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

When the stars twinkle
Will I be able to see where you are?
And your heart too?

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

Rom: iLyricsBuzz.com
Hangul: music daum
English: popgasa

Cr  iLyricsBuzz.com

​@ZarraJae Thank you for the English translation. It such a beauty song. Can't wait to hear it in the drama. Another few hours to go. :wub:

Some picture for tonight episode, I think this is the scene that mention from our fellow about the script leaked out, EunBi is in dangerous..

​oh my god..i'm so excited to the point that i don't know what to do with myself..like OH MY GOD..is that their classroom?!!! someone locked it from the outside..who's gonna come for the rescue ?!! is it teacher kim..Taekwang, YA or Go EunByul..now if you ask me i will choose EunByul oh my god it's gonna be EPIC..i can't wait XD 

thank you for sharing this sweetie..

@twin-twin

that Violin Cover is awesome oh my gosh..thank you for sharing this..now i need the Rock version :w00t:

Some picture for tonight episode, I think this is the scene that mention from our fellow about the script leaked out, EunBi is in dangerous..

​oh my god..i'm so excited to the point that i don't know what to do with myself..like OH MY GOD..is that their classroom?!!! someone locked it from the outside..who's gonna come for the rescue ?!! is it teacher kim..Taekwang, YA or Go EunByul..now if you ask me i will choose EunByul oh my god it's gonna be EPIC..i can't wait XD 

thank you for sharing this sweetie..

Your welcome dear.. Me too, I feel so exciting for today episode.. Please be EunByul, I really want to see the twin reunion.. Wish for more Soo In's mystery to be reveal.. :rolleyes:

Guys i noticed this so please bear with me..

this is class 2-3

and this is where EunBi will be trapped in today's episode

now do you see the difference between the two classes..the door..and also you can see the students desk being organized like 2 students next to each other ..also the windows ..now the question is ..did class 3 changed their class or is EunBi being trapped in Soo In's class where the accident happened year ago

now let see this picture that KSH shared with us..

Taekwang and EunBi in the class where the 2 desks are being next to each other..am i thinking too much or the class really is different..i don't know !!

sigh ~

It's impossible not to fall in love with that smile ..Ya Gong TaeKwang..stop being so adorable !!

also since it's an umbrella scene i couldn't help but remember the umbrella couple from The Producers ( Cindy & Seung Chan ) YESS i ship them ..and now seeing Taekwang and EunBi with an umbrella ..my shipper heart can't take it :wub:

I ship the umbrella couple  too (Cindy&BSC) although I am sure both my ships will sink in the blue ocean. Poor cindy and TG J

tumblr_m09wtjkFJ41rn95k2o1_400.gif

Guys i noticed this so please bear with me..

this is class 2-3

1433140359181.jpg

1433140359282.jpg

and this is where EunBi will be trapped in today's episode

1433140359494.jpg

now do you see the difference between the two classes..the door..and also you can see the students desk being organized like 2 students next to each other ..also the windows ..now the question is ..did class 3 changed their class or is EunBi being trapped in Soo In's class where the accident happened year ago

now let see this picture that KSH shared with us..

143314035943.jpg

Taekwang and EunBi in the class where the 2 desks are being next to each other..am i thinking too much or the class really is different..i don't know !!

​For above picture, if it is the same class where Eun Bi being trapped and Eun Bi with Tae Kwang, so we guess that Tae Kwang will be the one who rescue her. Is it possible?

We do so much thinking on Monday, aren't we? LOL

sigh ~

I ship the umbrella couple  too (Cindy&BSC) although I am sure both my ships will sink in the blue ocean. Poor cindy and TG J

tumblr_m09wtjkFJ41rn95k2o1_400.gif

​Another picture of umbrella couple. Look at Eun Bi's gaze toward Tae Kwang. So deep right? :wub:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! desperate1 onion headdesperate1 onion headdesperate1 onion head I'm so desperate for the episode laterrrrr! wiw!!! :D

THANK YOU chingu'sssss for the OST, pics, vids updates! (sorry I can't thank you one by one..hehehe)

about Eun Bi being in a dangerous situation, I have a speculation that maybe TK will be the one who saved her & I think that the umbrella scene, TK already saved her or maybe after that umbrella scene, Eun Bi will be in danger..I don't know anymore!! waaaaaah! again, this is just my speculation chingus! heheh, sweating onion head

but I still want Eun Byul to be the one who saved her in that situation & they will be reunited! sister on the go!! heheh :):):)

I wonder who's behind making Eun Bi in a dangerous situation, maybe Soo In's sister? & she want to know something about Eun Bi(as Eun Byul) in that situation to clarify something or what? but I think this too far to be true..hahah! XD onion head

anyways, this is again my speculation chingus..hate me if you want.. ;):D^_^

let's just watch later to clear our thoughts & speculation..hehehe! waiting onion head

(I just hope that my internet is okay for the LS later..haysss sigh onion head)

I think the danger scene will be the cliffhanger and Eun Byul will come to her rescue.  I'm kind of tired of the guys coming to her rescue tbh lol.   If not her sister, then Teacher Kim for me.   I feel Eun Byul will take over Eun Bi's place in certain circumstances soon.  The whole neck scar has to come up eventually.  

2015060102010_0_99_20150601150903.jpg?ty

'Who Are You - School2015' tonight, KimSo Hyun in crisis? Reveal about Jung Soo In's death.

Tonight in episode 11, production team reveals photo that Kim So Hyun is in the dark classroom. Tonight episode will also reveal about Jung Soo In's death and who send messages. Aside from these, Kim So Hyun (Eun Bi) also in the crisis about transferring by Kong Tae Ho because he knows that she(Eun Byul) know about Jung Soo In.

source http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0002981535

Archived