[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@melissala I agree with you. Eun Byul's biggest flaw is not to reveal her true feelings. She is actually the female TK who is acting tough, but  deep down, she is very unsecure. She always felt guilty because she had taken her sister's place that's why she even kept her distance from her adoptive mother and YA, always afraid her mother might discover the truth and reject her for her action. I believe, it was as if the sword of Damocles was hanging above her head and could strike her at any moment.

Despite her brutally honest behaviour, YA accepted her like that and loved her. As time passed on, she got accustomed to it and thought, she was so sure of YA's affections so that she didn't need to express her true feelings. She was so sure about YA's love that she took it for granted. Unfortunately, Eun Bi's presence has changed their relationship because YA met a different girl who looked just like her but was more soft and kindhearted and started enjoying it. It wasn't the push and pull- relationship he had been used for so many years. So, if Eun Byul wants to save her relationship with YA, she has to change her behaviour and show her true feelings. TK has changed thanks to EBi's intervention: he started opening up by expressing his feeling and taking care of people he really loves and Eun Byul needs to do the same actually!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sendrick

Just by reading all the recaps and the comments..well the painful thing is, being on a ship that half of it is sailing while the other half is sinking, Taebi ship it is! Today's ep is remedy for Taekwang I believe so, but after watching the preview of ep14, I still cannot say Taebi is the endgame tbh. Congratulation writers, you definitely succeed trolling and teasing and blablablablaaa with everyone. Yeah admit that we knew it!!!Yi An definitely or may I say mistakenly like Eunbi when she was Eunbyul, but his feeling seems genuine that even Yi An is in denial now plus he cannot answer SY and at the same time he misses Eunbi (and Eunbi likewise)oh my dear this is totally like a typical kdrama between male n female lead *i died a little inside  ohgoddd*. If we gonna have an open ending, perhaps writers choose to make TK still likes Eunbi for whatever reasons and he probably starts hanging out with Eunbyul(maybe argue back n forth) and her sidekicks (while shijin still believes he like her ahhahah) and Yi An will start swimming again,but he'll be just fine with Eunbyul like old times..and perhaps liking Eunbi but nothing more *MAYBE*. Even though I really like Taebi *hardcore shipper excuse me!!*, but I must admit that I can clearly see Eunbi probably likes YiAn (bcuz cruel writers make me do so)..and by the recaps also, well EUnbyul is just being Eunbyul, and at least I love the fact that she loves her sister sincerely!

p/s:my grammar and everything are mixed up idc anymore..bear with me...thanks~~~~~

All the ships aside, one of my fav scene tonight has to be the one where Eun Byul confronted KSY. That was so so cool. Made me clap alone in my room (at this point I don't even care what my bro next door think anymore) 

Tae Kwang and Eun Bi has some really cute scenes today although I think we shouldn't be overly hopeful with the ship :vicx: Tbh, I wish next episode would be more about Yi Ahn cause his presence seem to have faded since the past few episodes. And he should learn from Tae Kwang! No sign of giving up after being friendzoned twice! Since it looks like good news from the scene with the doctor, hope to see him get back up and pursue his swimming career again. 

(nevertheless, #TeamTaeKwang) peace! 

@misappear totally agree with u. it is one of my fav scene tonite too (besides tae kwang n eun byul funny reunion). i went from really quiet to 'omg yes yes slap her!!' in just on sec. 

and as u mentioned tho in really happy that tae kwang found a lil bit of happiness at love house, i cant help to feel scared and worried that my ship might sink (looking at how the writers are trolling us with all the shipping). im just hoping that my tae kwang will be given a happy ending. that is all this noona need for her little adorable dongsaeng

​@KieraA I'm sure all they all will have a happy ending. Afterall, the point of the School series is to raise awareness about high school issues and actually learn something from it. but still, I got my life jacket ready and well prepared for kdrama withdrawal syndrome after next week T_T (watching Big Byung in Hitmaker to distract myself) 

@melissala I agree with you. Eun Byul's biggest flaw is not to reveal her true feelings. She is actually the female TK who is acting tough, but  deep down, she is very unsecure. She always felt guilty because she had taken her sister's place that's why she even kept her distance from her adoptive mother and YA, always afraid her mother might discover the truth and reject her for her action. I believe, it was as if the sword of Damocles was hanging above her head and could strike her at any moment.

Despite her brutally honest behaviour, YA accepted her like that and loved her. As time passed on, she got accustomed to it and thought, she was so sure of YA's affections so that she didn't need to express her true feelings. She was so sure about YA's love that she took it for granted. Unfortunately, Eun Bi's presence has changed their relationship because YA met a different girl who looked just like her but was more soft and kindhearted and started enjoying it. It wasn't the push and pull- relationship he had been used for so many years. So, if Eun Byul wants to save her relationship with YA, she has to change her behaviour and show her true feelings. TK has changed thanks to EBi's intervention: he started opening up by expressing his feeling and taking care of people he really loves and Eun Byul needs to do the same actually!

​One thing for sure, EB and EBy has the same personality, taking for granted the boy that "care for her and accepting her for who she is with all of her flaw" *sigh* :(

think i need to wait for subs to understand better... but they still haven't told us Eunbyul's motive for disappearing right? like what happened to her after she got Eunbi to a hospital? did she still engineer the swap? but after that she somehow thought Eunbi still died in the end from the newspaper article but didn't go home? ahh im so confused...

i recall seeing a translation that Eunbyul returned in order to apologize properly to Soo-in so I'm wondering if there's more to the case than they've shown us... what are the mysteries left though? 1) why Eunbyul went back to school that night Soo in died. 2) why did she ignore Soo-in/why did the bully retreat when they saw her 3) what did Eunbyul do during her disappearance and what triggered her return.  is that it? i think i lost track lol.

then of course we need to get rid of KSY, but i still don't see how the writers are gonna close the Soo-in case with a positive learning lesson (since thats the point of the school series). 

​She does!  I do think she cherishes YA, but she's not doing a very good job at showing it.  I'm seriously put off how she just showed up and acted towards him this episode though.  She's a completely awesome character in every other regard, but seriously just kind of treats him like crap.  Like how TK fans want EB to love him, I want her to love YA and show she cares. It's not that hard!  I hope you are right that she's just taking his for granted and didn't think he would waver ever, and now he is... so she'll have to do something.  

And yes, totally agree with other comments that both girls are taking the guys for granted. 

​One thing for sure, EB and EBy has the same personality, taking for granted the boy that "care for her and accepting her for who she is with all of her flaw" *sigh* :(

​@jolin_chan omg...when you put it this way....*ouch* 
Or maybe another lesson to learn from this is to never take the people who care for you for granted. And the twins will finally realise to appreciate the boys more! (hopeful noona fan will always stay hopeful) 

@jolin_chan You're right! Even Eun Bi is taking TK for granted. The guy is the first one who noticed her true personality and even realised her disappearance. It really shows that TK is a good observer and he knows Eun Bi very well!!:phew:

​They should have triplet, EB is the wake up call for EBy if EBy don't want to lose YA and show YA if EBy truly cares for him. And the 3rd twin should be the wake up call for EB if she don't want to lose TK. Oh wait, we already have EBy and the short hair girl (that still convince that TK like her LOL, I forgot her name, sorry dear) to be the wake up call for EB, so the 3rd twin won't be needed after all. Ouch, such a mess love line if it turns out that way LOL

​@jolin_chan omg...when you put it this way....*ouch* 
Or maybe another lesson to learn from this is to never take the people who care for you for granted. And the twins will finally realise to appreciate the boys more! (hopeful noona fan will always stay hopeful) 

​I think you are right, maybe is the lesson to not taking the people that care for us for granted. But still, I still feel angry by the way EBy treating YA and EB treating TK arrgghhhh

I totally dislike a guy who vacillate between two girls.  I'd be totally disappointed if he chose Eun Bi.   I would like his character to be more steadfast and persistent just like in his swimming.  I am more invested in Tae Kwang and Eun Byul's character.  They have many layers but they are strong characters.  Seriously show, please don't give me the scenario that when Eun Byul and Eun Bi were younger, the mom was supposed to adopt EunBi but Eun Byul did something and it ended up that Eun Byul was adopted instead.  And thus Eun Byul is feeling guilty and decided to let Eun Bi be happy and have Yi An now.  Cause that would be so cliche and makjang, I don't think I would be able to finish the rest of the show.  What would be great is that Eun Byul would finally soften her stance with Yi An because that would mean that the appearance of Eun Bi was a catalyst for a change in everyone including Eun Byul.  

Guest mhayles24

I was able to watched the live stream earlier. what an exciting episode!! 

I like the interaction of the twins in the bedroom. Even I was smiling during this scene.

I love what Eun Byul did to So Young. She's tougher that why people don't mess with Eun Byul. I just wished she slapped that girl. So Young is so annoying.

Eun Bi and Tae Kwang, I really hope they'll be the couple in the end. Maybe Eun Bi is just confused because she knows YiAn likes Eun Byul and because she thought Eun Byul died, she has to take Eun Byul's place in YiAn's life. But then the real Eun Byul is back. Then she'll realize who's been there all along, helping her with her situation, the one who makes her smile, which is Tae Kwang.

Eun Byul, I don't really know what she feels for YiAn. I still don't get her character. I think Eun Byul used to be really nice like Eun Bi. But then her experience during her first year, seeing her friend Soo In get bullied and then Soo In died changed her entirely. She acted tough so that no one can mess with her. I hope to see more of Eun Byul story writer-nim.

YiAn, i also think he's confused of his feelings. He knows Eun Byul for 10 years. He knows everything about her even her temper. But then he met a nicer Eun Byul (Eun Bi). But he loved Eun Byul for so long. Let's wait for his answer on the next episode.

I'm a little worried for Eun Bi. Since So Young already know the the real Eun Byul is back, She'll accused Eun Bi for faking her death. 

*** Kim So Hyun is really an amazing actress at her age. I'm totally a fan!

Guest phichul

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

Agree!! Yi Ahn character is so complicated! he has a lot of problem to resolve. lost his bestfriend for 10 years!mourning on her grave. injured and has to give up on swimming for awhile. met the 'fake' Eby but make him more comfortable because of her warmth. now that he opens up to Ebi. Eby back alive and she is still act cool (i mean when YA said he's injured she is still show nothing big happen. when she knows YA couldnt even swim again for awhile. i thought after a long time no see each other at least as bestfriend for 10 years she can give some concern over his injured?) and Yi Ahn of course got confuse again and again. he's been lied twice. sigh. poor him. and now, he has to figure out what he's truly feel!! i can really feel his confussion! he just accept his bestfriend was died. and accept the fact that EBi will try to help him with his swimming..and then BAM! EBy back from died and EBi left! he must be fell too confuse and sad and all... i hope Yi Ahn back to his old days when he smile and bright!!! i miss Yi Ahn being happy!!!! :(  

BUT i have to disgaree with you regarding joo hyuk's acting! he's doing good job and of course his acting skill is still below Kim So Hyun (its just his second project) so i think he need to learn more. BUT overall he is still doing good job! his angry scene, his sweet scene come natural for me. hehehe. :) (its just my opinion)

BTW!!! isnt everyone miss the MEAN KANG SO YOUNG???? hahaha she's BACK! i bet she receive more hate after this episode! hahaha :D . she is so evil! goosshh! i miss shijin x TK funny scene! hahaha xD. BTW why soyoung can freely stay at school like that? after she's got cought bully Ebi and the whole class know but just that? i thnk she deserve more punisment!! arggh! hahhaa :D 

agree!! writer-nim really tease us with just 3 episode left.. :sweatingbullets:

WOAH! its my first time streaming drama!! gosh!! so fun!! lets have more fun tomorrow guys!! cant wait to read everyone's POST!!

oh! i hope everyone being HAPPY at the end! since everyone going through a lot of hardship in their own way!

Guest dramacf

Okay, someone has to say this. The twins are no different from each other. They need to get their act together. Eunbyul should stop taking YA for granted and same goes for Eunbi with regards to TK. These guys are head over heels for them!  TaeBi and YiByul ships need to sail CONVINCINGLY by the finale!!! Make it happen writer-nims!

​I've been meaning to say this but when i watch them in earlier episodes... AH "they are tsundere" l... LOL! actually found a meme before in tumblr but i couldn't find it anymore. the meme is...

GONG TAE KWANG = The Tsundere King

GO EUN BYUL = The Tsundere Queen

Though her interaction tonight's episode seems like she's more of a Kuudere than a Tsundere

1: being on the surface sharp and sarcastic (tsuntsun) but underneath lovestruck and fawning (deredere); characteristic of a gap between acted out actions and feelings in mind; 
2: normally being sharp but at some prompt suddenly becoming lovestruck; hot-cold personality type
An anime/manga slang term for a character that is cold, blunt, cynical, and pretty much doesn't care if her beloved dies. That's what she is on the outside but she is actually caring and nice on the inside.

Differs from tsundere since tsundere is when the character frequently runs hot and cold between tsun and dere. Kuudere is when the character only occasionally shows her caring side.
cr. urbandictionary

After been rejected, Tae Kwang still investigates Soo In's case. And he did it for Eun Bi. 

But after this maybe he will try to help his father since the real Eun Byul is back and Tae Kwang don't have to deal with her force transfer anymore.

Booohooo to the writers for making Eun Bi like a mean person. She didn't even ask Tae Kwang what happened to him last night that he looked so frustrated and even cried. It's okay if she can't be the person that Tae Kwang want her to be, but she can do it even as a friend. And she never once ask Tae Kwang whether he is okay or not, while Tae Kwang on the other hand would realized something is wrong right away after he sees Eun Bi's face expression. Thank god we got to see Tae Kwang smiling and laughing in tonight's episode.

About Yi Ahn, can I just smack your head writers-nim???? Instead making him confused about his own feeling, why don't you make him focus on his rehabilitation so that he can swim and compete in a big game. Instead making him arguing and fighting with the person he missed the most, why don't you make him help her to resolve her problem with Soo In's death and her force transfer. It's not like we're going to have another 6 episodes. There's only 3 episodes left and much more issues to resolve. So Young and her father is getting more evil. Eun Byul surely a brave and fearless girl but I don't think she can handle them alone. This time writers-nim should make Eun Byul and Yi Ahn open up to each other.

Why do you have to make it so complicated.  

I bet tomorrow they going to release and spam us with Yi Ahn BTS still cuts like what they did today with Tae Kwang's BTS still cuts. LOL.

Archived