[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Someone had said that Yi An's character was poorly portrayed.  I don't think so.  I am beginning to understand him more.  Initially I thought he was bland.  But as I entered into this shipping debate, I am beginning to see his characterisation more clearly.  Why was Yi An angry with Eun Bi when he found out?  It is because he didn't know what to call her.  Here he was, pouring all his affection on a girl he thought he loves only to realise it is all a lie.  Remember how sad he was when he thought Eun Byul might have died?  Then she is alive again, he was happy again and then he was totally devastated to think that she died.  He did not want to get close to Eun Bi but it was Eun Bi who helped him accept her and accept Eun Byul's death.  Just when he is ready to move on, bam, what he thought was a truth is a lie again!  So he is angry with Eun Byul for putting him through hell and back so many times over in terms of emotions.  Just like how he needs time to accept Eun Bi's news, I think he needed time to accept Eun Byul's news.  To be honest, the show cannot end with Yi An and Eun Bi if they are going to play the card that Eun Bi likes Yi An.  Cause Eun Bi and Eun Byul are sisters and blood is thicker than water.  They should not be fighting over a guys. So let's just wait and see how the writers will resolve this.  It is probably going to be an open ending which is gonna be so lacking on creative ideas on their part.  

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, i'm newbie here. this is my first opinion :)

TK and YA both have a lot of love for EBi.

But in drama TK get more sceen than YA that makes TK looks have love scene for EBi than YA. but also need to remember, YA leaving valuable match (even for his father) in order to save the EBI of KSY. 

Thx

I know a lot of people put weight into YA leaving his match to save Eun Bi as love.  I'd like to think it is because Eun Bi is Eun Byul's sister which is why Eun Bi is so important to him.  Seriously, I would care for people my love loves.  

But in drama TK get more sceen than YA that makes TK looks have love scene for EBi than YA. but also need to remember, YA leaving valuable match (even for his father) in order to save the EBI of KSY. 

Thx

​we know that YA is the main Main lead. But it feels like TK is the lead here in a typical kdrama where TK ( the 1st lead) likes the main lead, Ebi. However, the female lead never cares for the main guy and always thinks about the other guy, YA ( the 2nd lead)

I'm just too happy and so scared at the same time. Today, I feel like our prays will come true as YA&EBi shippers. I feel that YA likes EBi, too. I was almost sure that EBi likes YA but not sure what if EBy returns And today KSY nailed it. I hope we will not be dissapointed till the end. 

My excited soul has returned.

I should say that I've never felt any romantic sparkle when YA finds out EBy's return and also after that, he first asked EBi, so happy so happy.

after a while, I guess I'll be more relaxed. Please God! 

I'm so happy that I see no necessity to mention other issues about EP 13, waoowww 13 is my lucky number and had a gift from EP 13. 

I can't wait to see YA's going and finding EBi.

why is YA so reluctant to start his rehabilitation?

​I think it's because of what Eunbi said " if you don't want to see me anymore, hurry up and start your therapy"

​Yes, that's why he told her not to misunderstand that he wasn't going to disappear.  Basically he wanted to tell Eun Bi he's starting his therapy and sticking around.  

Hi~ i'm new in this thread but have been lurking from the beginning. hehe

The scene TK waking EBi up, do you guys think TK really called her or was it just her dream/imagination??

I mean, when she woke up, he and the kids were not around, probably already playing outside. So maybe its just her imagination? you know in k-drama when they started imagining/dreaming/having hallucination abt someone, it means they like that person. so maybe EBi started to like TK.. :P # i wish

or maybe i'm just being too delusional bcs i ship Taebi so much.. hahaaa 

Edit : sorry repost. but cant delete it either

Good question.  I believe he did not want to because he had always swam for Eun Byul.  Now what Eun Byul is dead and his career seems dead he doesn't know if he wants to get back to it.  Eun Bi had told him to decide for himself whether he still want to swim, that he should do what he wants not what others want.    It is a kind of a dual question.  What does he want? Is it Eun Byul (swim) or maybe he decides the real him does not like swimming (Eun Byul).  

​well said @sheza. If for once someone told him to decide for himself alone. I never felt that swimming was something he wanted to do. It alwasy felt he did all this for his father to me.  He never once  acted like swimming was his dream. He took it seriously because he may have gotten in this school as a scholarship student.  Alot of the players were more pissed to lose than YA. 

​Other than their faces, Eun Bi and Eun Byul aren't anything alike at all, so Eun Bi is not just an "improved" version of Eun Byul.   And I don't think loving Eun Bi (if he does) erases the years of feelings he had for Eun Byul either.  But at the same time, YA changed and Eun Byul wasn't there to see it.  She can't just show up like nothing happened.  And she's really kind of beyond just "being rude" right now to him.   She just came up to him like it was freaking nothing that she was dead to him.  

There's being consistent in character and there is also knowing when to move the hell on already.  TK should be reaching that point soon if EB doesn't do something soon.  The same is true with YA towards Eun Byul.  You can't just keep giving and not getting anything in return.  The only promising thing for me is that Eun Byul seems upset about her fight with YA, but then again she just showed up like it was nothing when they spoke again.  So something has to change.  I feel sorry for Eun Byul in some ways.  I don't think Eun Bi's miserable with YA when they are just hanging out.  Like their last date.  She's miserable at other times because she's thinking she hurt him.  

Eun Byul looks so shocked when So Young asked that of YA it was almost kind of funny. 

The thing that made Yi An a compelling watch at the start is how he loved Eun Byul though her character is rude.  I call it love because for a person who knows the real you and still like you, that's love.  While his relationship with Eun Bi was founded on the fact that he thought she was Eun Byul.  Although he eventually accepted her as a friend in the end, how could it erase years of love and affection he has Eun Byul?  I admit, 

​Other than their faces, Eun Bi and Eun Byul aren't anything alike at all, so Eun Bi is not just an "improved" version of Eun Byul.   And I don't think loving Eun Bi (if he does) erases the years of feelings he had for Eun Byul either.  But at the same time, YA changed and Eun Byul wasn't there to see it.  She can't just show up like nothing happened.  And she's really kind of beyond just "being rude" right now to him.   She just came up to him like it was freaking nothing that she was dead to him.  

There's being consistent in character and there is also knowing when to move the hell on already.  TK should be reaching that point soon if EB doesn't do something soon.  The same is true with YA towards Eun Byul.  You can't just keep giving and not getting anything in return.  The only promising thing for me is that Eun Byul seems upset about her fight with YA, but then again she just showed up like it was nothing when they spoke again.  So something has to change.  I feel sorry for Eun Byul in some ways.  I don't think Eun Bi's miserable with YA when they are just hanging out.  Like their last date.  She's miserable at other times because she's thinking she hurt him.  

I think Eun Bi is miserable because she was living a lie as Go Eun Byul.  That is why she felt tremendous guilt because she knew YA loved her Unni.  That's also the reason why she's so happy when YA finally address her as Lee Eun Bi because it showed that she is accepted for who she is.  Being a girl who is bullied all her life, it is comforting to know that the new place she is at, people accepts her for who she is.  It is misery if she was trying to pretend to be another person.   I sure hope the show will show us that the classmates too will accept Lee Eun Bi as herself when they find out and not just because she is the fearsome Go Eun Byul's sister.  Why do people ship TK and Lee Eun Bi?  Because he was the very first person who likes Lee Eun Bi as Lee Eun Bi and he saw her, not her facade.  

Ok I watching it with sub. YA is just so sweet :wub:

When he was exercise in the morning he remember about eunbi and looking with smile to his medal (so he's bring it with him everywhere now? lol) then he's just about text her that he's start his rehabilitation but he deleted it because he remember that she said "if you don't want to see me, then hurry and start practicing". So he didn't want her to know that he already start rehabilitation because he doesnt wanna eunbi not to see him anymore? Aigoooo he's so cuteee <3

seems like he's start his normal lives again. he start his rehabilitation, start exercise, because the last time his dad said that he's very depressing and keep staying in his home. I'm very happy for him :D

Sorry TK and EBi shippers... there was no screen time for Eun Byul for 10 episodes+ and so the route the writer will probably take is the YA and EBi route. :)  Who is Eun Byul? She was gone for more than 75% of this drama...

Eun Byul was gone more than half the story but the show was about her twin discovering her life.  On the contrary I think many just love Eun Bi because they see her physically on the screen but for me, I like Eun Byul because her story was told in a way that is more subtle through creative story telling.  That to me is more powerful.   

Thx

​I don't think TK get more scene than YA, especially in the beginning, YA has more screen time and also many scene he with EB (dating, in the park, eating ramen etc), however, the recent episodes YA is struggling with his feeling, and during those times,TK story start to developed since he's the one who cheer her up..

as they both are the lead,IMO they have similar screen time however I think TK character is more blunt and persistence towards his feeling to EB and EB don't has to lie when with TK, unlike EB with YA, she used to position herself as EBy and YA is still struggling understanding his own feeling so his lovey-dovey moment with EB getting less..

Yes he save her, however EB problem is not stop there, and he seems to stop helping her after that accidents, it would be really great if he also help solving Soo In mystery and KY bullying..So it does not looks like only TK who help her..

just my 2 cents

I don't think Eun Byul is going to be upset that YA got into an accident to help her sister.  She'd probably be happy about it, that he cared so much to help her.  I don't think KSY is going to get what she wants there, but she will inflect some damage.  Eun Byul will probably think about it later and realize a lot of things changed. Hopefully she thinks about how she treats YA too.  

I still can't get over how Eun Bylu announced she was alive again.  It's even worse with subs lol.  How in the world did she think that was a good idea?  She really comes across as uncaring about his feelings, even when she obviously has more to tell about what happened.  

I don't think Eun Byul is going to be upset that YA got into an accident to help her sister.  She'd probably be happy about it, that he cared so much to help her.  I don't think KSY is going to get what she wants there, but she will inflect some damage.  Eun Byul will probably think about it later and realize a lot of things changed. Hopefully she thinks about how she treats YA too.  

I still can't get over how Eun Bylu announced she was alive again.  It's even worse with subs lol.  How in the world did she think that was a good idea?  She really comes across as uncaring about his feelings, even when she obviously has more to tell about what happened.  

Eun Byul is the kind of character who would hurt silently or fight for herself if there's no one to rescue her.  Eun Bi would ask for help just like she did Yi An when she fell off.  Eun Byul had too much pride to do so.  So if she finds out that Yi An may have feeling s for Eun Bi, she'd probably pretend she did not care while hurting on the inside.    When she faked death, it is not because she is uncaring towards Yi An or her mother.  It is because her love for her sister is greater than these.  Like I said, blood is thicker than water.  

Guest chermainec

wow the subs r getting faster each week lol. love reading everyone's post :) off to watch the episode. 

When Eun Byul witnessed her sister being bullied, KSY was asking Eun Bi where she was hiding the girl Oh Jeong Ha, while she was suffering....

I am wondering: is OJH the girl who was bullied before Eun Bi's intervention? Where was she hiding and why was KSY searching for her? 

Sorry TK and EBi shippers... there was no screen time for Eun Byul for 10 episodes+ and so the route the writer will probably take is the YA and EBi route. :)  Who is Eun Byul? She was gone for more than 75% of this drama...

​Annyeon @thunderman1... *Waves*

I too agree with your POV chingu. It has always been EunBi and YA. They are always spending time together, talked alot and both have a lot in common. They always worked out together and he was the one she wanted to tell who she really is.

Archived