[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

My thoughts on School 2015 ep 13!

I was really happy with today's episode! Finally Eun Byul is back! It was interesting to see what I thought will happen, actually happen.... but on one part I was sad I got it right!

I had the feeling that Yi Ahn's feelings may have started to shift towards Eun Bi... but I am really upset to see it happen! He has loved Eun Byul for 10 years, and just a bit of time with Eun Bi (most of which he thought she was Eun Byul) to change his feelings leaves me feeling bitter! 

I was really happy to see the interaction between Eun Byul and Tae Kwang! I knew he would be the first to notice the difference - considering the real Eun Byul never paid him any attention! It was also really sweet to see him go to Eun Bi and how he waits for her to come to him (when it comes to his feelings) and he just stayed beside her and played with the kids.

I absolutely loved the confrontation of Eun Byul with So Young! Seeing So Young's surprised face when Eun Byul (who she thought was actually Eun Bi) not crumble and tremble at her threat but come at her strong was so exciting!!! I wish the writers didn't reveal the fact that Eun Byul is back to So Young so early just so I could of enjoyed seeing this happen again! 

I have the feeling that Yi Ahn will go to visit Eun Bi.... I think he may struggle with his feelings - how kind was Eun Bi and him being angry at Eun Byul.. but I just hope they simply stay as friends. I feel bad for Eun Byul, she wanted to redeem herself (to her sister and to the dead Soo In) even if she choose the wrong thing to do by disappearing, no thinking about hurting the people that love her... but its sad to see her lose someone who loved her for 10 years just like that! 

I hope Eun Bi will let go of her feelings for Yi Ahn now that her sister is back, and Yi Ahn will forgive Eun Byul!

hqdefault.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lailoken

Am I the only one here rooting for a ship swap?

Eunbi sticks with Yi An and Eubyul goes with Tae Kwang?

There was some definite chemistry there in school when she hit him in the head.

I like the couples the other way around.. but your idea is kind of fun ^^ I like your 'different way' of thinking =)

I liked the interaction between Eun Byul and Tae Kwang too... maybe they can at least become friends!

​I dunno man. It's a very interesting thought, but  I feel she wouldn't ever give in to him.  Both are not really upfront about their feelings and neither is good at expressing themselves. They are too much alike and would probably kill each other before ever admitting they liked each other. Though YA/EunBi are a lot alike too, but I think they compliment each other more since both are kinda passive. 

On the other hand, she is not moved by YA's actions, so maybe TK is more her style lol 

​I've been thinking about it for the last 2 weeks. Eun Byul seems more interesting with Tae Gwang. 

Now i just want them all to be good friends. A time skip would be nice before the ending so all wounds heal for the characters. Also if theres a time skip i wouldn't mind Ya And Eun Bi....or TK and Eun byul :P......I would love for Ya and Eun Byul to be end game and Eun Bi and TK but if that doesnt happen please writer make no end games and leave it open ending or like i mention do a time skip and i will be okay with whatever you pair together.

From a writers perspective Eun Bi And Ya are the ones most likely to be end game. If romance is not in the writers priority list but his priority is the sister bond then i am sure the writer will not put any more obstacles for the twins such as fighting over a boy because he really doesnt have many episodes left to resolve that issue and on top of that make it a happy ending because lets face it one of the girls would be hurt in the process and i believe both girls have suffered enough. They both suffered in their own ways, some may say Eun Bi had it worse but i think Eun Byul also had it bad, living with guilt your whole life is not easy. Eun Byul had loving friends but her fight was internal, no one could help her because the fight was with herself. She was her own worst enemy. I'm glad she is letting it all go.

With that said i believe it will be an opening ending with everyone living a happy life(no endgame involved)

so technically, YA just ships his anger from Ebi to Eby. Can the writer give YA something else to do beside him being anger?

E10&11: YA was anger at Ebi.

E12: Truce between the two

Will history repeat again?

E14&15: YA is anger at Eby

E16: Truce again between 2 childhood friends. 

I'm so glad that Eun Byul is back. She was cool and awesome in this episode.

I don't think Yi An is the right one for Eun Byul. In the beginning, I rooted for them both because Yi An liked Eun Byul for who she is and through all the rudeness she was. But episode 13 shows just how much they don't deserve each other. I specifically didn't like the way Yi An reacted to Eun Byul's return. He pointed out that he couldn't be happy because he was upset that she didn't care for him at all. But look, Eun Byul also did not tell anyone that she was alive to her twin sister and mom. So why is Yi An the only one acting this way? I think the presence of Eun Bi has changed Yi An and made him realize that he needs a girl that cares about him. And about Eun Byul, the way she's approaching Yi An is not helping either. We see her making small efforts to retain her relationship with Yi An and it is clearly not enough anymore for him to keep up with Eun Byul's attitude. Writing this make me feel sad for Eun Byul. If Yi An does like Eun Bi, I think Eun Byul will drop her feelings for Yi An. 

I don't think Yi An is the right one for Eun Byul. In the beginning, I rooted for them both because Yi An liked Eun Byul for who she is and through all the rudeness she was. But episode 13 shows just how much they don't deserve each other. I specifically didn't like the way Yi An reacted to Eun Byul's return. He pointed out that he couldn't be happy because he was upset that she didn't care for him at all. But look, Eun Byul also did not tell anyone that she was alive to her twin sister and mom. So why is Yi An the only one acting this way? I think the presence of Eun Bi has changed Yi An and made him realize that he needs a girl that cares about him. And about Eun Byul, the way she's approaching Yi An is not helping either. We see her making small efforts to retain her relationship with Yi An and it is clearly not enough anymore for him to keep up with Eun Byul's attitude. Writing this make me feel sad for Eun Byul. If Yi An does like Eun Bi, I think Eun Byul will drop her feelings for Yi An. 

I believe either girl would drop their feelings for the other :)

I do feel sad for Eun Byul, but I also wonder what's going on in her head that she thinks she can act like that to him. She was so caring to her sister and mother so I know she has it in her to be that type of person.  YA is supposed to be special to her.  He's not just a friend and he's also the only one other than her family who thought she was dead.  Eun Byul's actions don't really reflect that.  I can get his anger and why he thinks she doesn't/has never cared about him like he cared about her.  He went through so much after her "death" and she comes back into his life in such a casual way. I think she's really has to prove she cares about him to move the relationship forward.  It can't just be him taking a step forward (again).   Though that might just confuse him more lol 

I don't think the sisters will fight over him.  I could see both dropping their feelings for him for the other and he ends up with nobody.  OTP is YA x Swimming.  

Honestly at this point I have no idea where my ship is going XD. 

It's clear that YiAn likes EUnbi, and Eunbi MAY like him back I'm still not even sure about this. But the amount of scenes between her and TK and the countless scenes you see him put in much more effort for Eunbi is just…a lot. Normally, even if the character is super popular they won't increase the second leads screen time to the amount that TK has had lately, Youngdo was insanely popular in Heirs but his screen time was still a LOT less than KimTan. So I'm literally at a loss XD...

I really do like that Eunbyul is back though <3 

It's clear that YiAn likes EUnbi, and Eunbi MAY like him back I'm still not even sure about this. But the amount of scenes between her and TK and the countless scenes you see him put in much more effort for Eunbi is just…a lot. Normally, even if the character is super popular they won't increase the second leads screen time to the amount that TK has had lately, Youngdo was insanely popular in Heirs but his screen time was still a LOT less than KimTan. So I'm literally at a loss XD...

Omgsh, kim woo bin.. I had forgotten about that, I rooted for him so hard but in the end, still didn't get the girl. 

While I think its natural to ship a couple I think I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that this is a high school drama so in the end, they might not even couple up. I think its likely they'll just be a group of friends... 

Omgsh, kim woo bin.. I had forgotten about that, I rooted for him so hard but in the end, still didn't get the girl. 

While I think its natural to ship a couple I think I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that this is a high school drama so in the end, they might not even couple up. I think its likely they'll just be a group of friends... 

​I agree~ I was really rooting for Youngdo too, partly because I felt that KimTan's character was a bit bland, his development seemed to happen BEFORE the drama, so I was a little sad about that XD

That's really likely, but at the same time I feel like they're going to make YA end up with someone, or maybe, YiAn forgives Eunbyul, and still likes her more than Eunbi (romantically, as a person Eunbi is probably better XD), but Eunbi and TK only BEGIN to have a "some" relationship and its all an open ending? Ahaha 

I could care less who ends up with who, these kids are in HS they still have their whole life ahead of them for love.  All I care about is getting justice for EB who was cruelly bullied by SY.  I want to see SY get in trouble for her bullying, if she does not then that leaves a bad lesson in Korea that bullies can get away with their crimes just because they are rich and have powerful parents. SMH Unfortunately in most dramas there is a theme where rich can do all kinds of evil to those not as lucky and get away. Is that how life really is in South Korea??

​I've been thinking about it for the last 2 weeks. Eun Byul seems more interesting with Tae Gwang. 

Chingu, so have I and no one sees it. Did you guys see Eun Byel's smile at TK. This is a first time I saw her smile for Real. 

I could care less who ends up with who, these kids are in HS they still have their whole life ahead of them for love.  All I care about is getting justice for EB who was cruelly bullied by SY.  I want to see SY get in trouble for her bullying, if she does not then that leaves a bad lesson in Korea that bullies can get away with their crimes just because they are rich and have powerful parents. SMH Unfortunately in most dramas there is a theme where rich can do all kinds of evil to those not as lucky and get away. Is that how life really is in South Korea??

​You are right, they are teenagers.  Not like they are going to get married lol.  

And I think life is like that everywhere.  The rich get away with everything.  And the only problem with KSY is I have no confidence she won't just move schools and bully someone else.  So I can't see any satisfying justice.  She's also a minor, meaning anything that happens to her will not follow her through life.    Her family would have to lose all their influence and her parents would have to start actually parenting her as well for her to change, but you can't change that type of character.  She'll grow up to a terrible adult who has terrible kids most likely. In the end, she still wins.  

Unless the whole family gets thrown in jail, which would be nice.  I can't help but think  SY is incapable of feeling what Eun Bi felt because she has no soul though...  :sweatingbullets:

@leegary Chingu, You are so right they have their whole lives ahead of them before finding the one they are mean't to be with. Right now all i want is for SY to be destroyed like she did to Eunbi. I want her to feel the same pain that pushed EunBi to even to consider killing herself. I felt one thing that was missing in this drama is that EunBi needs counseling but never got it because she got new life. She still hasn't talked about the day she almost died. SMH SMH SMH. Then again this is KDrama land .

Guest shiuanchou

KSY's father blackmailed the director (TK's dad), sounded like there is still a secret about Soo In's death.  I hope the director can do something right this time. 

Guest yoitsgianne

Just finished the episode! Hot damn, Sungjae is killing me with that hair. If only we could all look like that after getting rejected, the world would be a much better place.

I loved seeing EBi and EByul interact with each other! Kim So Hyun is truly an impressive actress. Can we talk about that eyeliner though? Imagine being on the run, yet finding time to make that perfect wing. EByul clearly has her priorities straight, haha. No matter. She looked mega-fierce during that catfight with SY. Masterful, especially the way she barely held back that slap.

The scenes at Love House were equally precious. I cried with Ra-jin when she finally saw EBi again. And gosh, Taekwang! Stop being so damn perfect. The way he bided time till he could miss the last bus, and how he played soccer with those kids. How's a girl supposed to stop shipping you two together?

On a lower note though, EByul was a total butt to Yian when they finally met up. I mean, I know that's her personality, but even I felt annoyed when she started shouting about how he should just support her. Finding out your best friend drowned, got amnesia, died and revived is kind of a huge pill to swallow. Maybe it's a twin thing, being horribly insensitive to your friends? Either way, I hope they both find some way to make it up to the boys.

That ending bothered me as well. First of all, can SY just stop overhearing every. darned. thing? It's crazy how many plot points she's managed to bring about by simply being in the right place at the right time. Please writers, either you give her a backstory with superhuman hearing powers or you find some other way to cause conflict. I vote for the latter.

I also don't like how Yian's preference among the girls is now a cliffhanger. Don't get me wrong, I live for TaeBi, but it just kinda cements the fact that they're putting so much emphasis into the lovelines. What about TK's arc? His relationship with his father was arguably irreparably damaged last week, and we skipped over all that angst and went straight to recovery. I don't like shortcuts. Or Yian's injury? Disregarding the fact that there was no reason for him to get injured in the first place (simply missing the meet would have caused enough drama), his emotional distress was severely underplayed. I expected more of an identity crisis, not all this no I'm mad at EBi, won't notice her kinda thing. A lot of people have been saying in the comments that Yian has been getting progressively more passive, and I'd have to agree. The writers are doing Nam Joo Hyuk such a disservice by writing his character like this, and I hope it changes soon.

Anyway, that's my two cents on episode 13. Hope to hear from you all again later, when we tune in for the next one! We're so close you guys, so close~ School 2015, fighting!

Archived