[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest KieraA

"YA do you like EBy or EBi?"

Can't believe we came to this.. argh.

@lovcom00 my heart stops the moment she ask that question

To me, the question was the sound of YAxEunbyul ship sinking...​ even the preview for Ep 14 is hinting it so..

But I'll still hope that TKxEunbi works out!! YA and Eunbyul can just remain best friends without any ship :D

IMO, YA should do sth about his resolve to go back to swimming, instead of getting stuck in the shipping business for a better character growth lol. I'm starting to question how much he actually liked Eunbyul since he flipped sides so fast

"YA do you like EBy or EBi?"

Can't believe we came to this.. argh.

@lovcom00 my heart stops the moment she ask that question

To me, the question was the sound of YAxEunbyul ship sinking...​ even the preview for Ep 14 is hinting it so..

But I'll still hope that TKxEunbi works out!! YA and Eunbyul can just remain best friends without any ship :D

IMO, YA should do sth about his resolve to go back to swimming, instead of getting stuck in the shipping business for a better character growth lol. I'm starting to question how much he actually liked Eunbyul since he flipped sides so fast

@herina_90 we r on the same side. im shipping for taekwang & eunbi too. they r just beyond adorable. still i cant help but feel sad for eun byul. that bitchy kang so young. i feel like slapping her. and i guess yi an is just too confused esp when he started to open his heart to eun bi and accept that eun byul is no longer around.  and suddenly *bam* she appears. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Joohyuk is doing great at being Han Yian, tbh. Yian got mad at Eunbyul because he really cares for her. And if people said that Yian started to like Eunbi, I think it is because he still likes Eunbyul for god's sake I believe that Yian will always look only at Eunbyul ...... maybe he cares for Eunbi because he knows that she's a sister of his crush duh... 

i am yibi shipper and yian character is so my type... but acting wise, i found it a lil bit cringe when nam joo hyuk acting angry or sad, but he is hot as hell and handsome as dane dehaan... =p

on ep 14 i m wishing a lot of yiahn and eunbi eunbyul scenes... please

It's easier to fall for someone who shows they care than someone who isn't good at expressing it. Because you never really know what's going on in Ebyul's head and like how she's missing for the most part of the series! But honestly, don't tell me those 10 years of friendship means nothing. YA should understand her the most, no? That being said, he couldn't even figure out that Ebi wasn't Ebyul. Soo conflicting

Why ppl said JooHyuk can't pull out YA emotions.

HELLO!!! IT'S THE WRITERS WHO WROTE THOSE SCENES, NOT NAM JOO HYUK.​

I have to disagree. Yes the writer wrote those scenes, but its the actor's job to convey the emotions. I'm ok with NJH though.

​So the writers wrote about at this scene YA have to be sad and they have to show the flashback of YA&EBi, how you expected YA will act, the director are the one who decided they should have those flashback or not, not the actor himself. And actually think JooHyuk is perfectly fit for Han Yi An.

Text Preview Translation

TG who missed EB went to orphanage and YA felt the absence of EB.

​I know it would be happen lol. like I said before yian will start to missing eunbi. Ah I can't wait for this 

@bebebisous33

It's true maybe kang soo yong doesnt know what happen inside in their relationship. But it doesnt mean that she can't see it. In episode 12 she even know that taewang likes eunbi that's why she bothering him about eunbi's tranffering. I believe that she can see it too about eunbi-yian relationship, then assume that yian likes eunbi. that's why she ask that in front of eunbyul because she assume too that yian used to like eunbyul before

I'm stiil see that yian likes eunbi more. I am not watch with subtitle yet but you can tell even after yian angry to eunbyul like that, she seems didn't regret it or bothering about it ( yeah its just eunbyul personality is like that, again I didn't mean that she's bad  or I hate her :P ) The way eunbyul treat him and eunbi is so different, you can tell where yian direction will going to. And yian seems so confused by soo yong question? lol. why he do it if he loves eunbyul more.

at this point it feels like the writer is trolling us... playing w/ ships and all.

​They are 10000% lol.  I wouldn't be surprised if the OTPs are a reformed father/newfriends x TK, swimming x YA and Eunbyul X EunBi x Mom

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

My opinion: ​The actor portraying Yi An could be better (Sung Jae is way above him at expressing emotions). Still, he's cute and serviceable enough overall. It's just that his character doesn't draw me in the same way as Tae Gwang does.

That's not to say that Yi An's struggles over the last couple of episodes weren't believable. There's this girl who he's known forever and he has a crush on her (Eun Byul). Then she's suddenly different, and most of the changes in her behavior, he likes. She's more vulnerable, so his protective instincts go into overdrive. She has another boy chasing after her, so Yi An also learns about jealousy. All of this stacked together makes his former crush for Eun Byul develop into full-blown LIKE.

So when he finds out that this girl isn't Eun Byul after all, of course he's crushed. (1) He's lost his lifelong friend so of course he grieves. (2) Eun Bi lied to him for a long time, so of course he feels angry and betrayed. (3) He's liked Eun Bi thinking that she's Eun Byul, so he might feel guilty, as if he had betrayed Eun Byul. He might feel that his betrayal is even bigger because he liked fake Eun Byul more than the real one, when all this time the real Eun Byul was (allegedly) already dead. (4) On top of all this, he's dealing with his injury and the possible end of his swimming career, so of course that feeling of anger and helplessness adds to the cocktail of explosive emotions already riding Yi An. Under these circumstances, I thought his behavior with Eun Bi (based on his self-hate, his anger, his guilt and grief) was natural and understandable.

Now that Eun Byul is back he can let go of the grief and guilt at least and figure out if, as KSY asked, he likes Eun Byul or Eun Bi. It's natural, though, that either way his feelings for Eun Byul can't be 100% what they were before. He was right to be angry at her disappearance and her nonchalance when she reappeared.

@melissala This is only my personal opinion of course, but for me TK is not acting just like a friend with EBi, the way he searched for her, when she came closer (and he obvioulsy was expecting something different from an handshake), I think he was happy in some scenes, but he certainly isn't heading towards an happy ending on the long run if he keeps being in love with a girl that will probably reject him in a definite way by the end of the show.. To give him true happiness they should have make him fall out of love with her before, so that he could at least have her as a friend, but of course they choose to carry on with the love "triangle" until the very end..

I'm stiil see that yian likes eunbi more. I am not watch with subtitle yet but you can tell even after yian angry to eunbyul like that, she seems didn't regret it or bothering about it. The way eunbyul treat him and eunbi is so different, you can tell where yian direction will going to. And yian seems so confused by soo yong question? lol. why he do it if he loves eunbyul more.

​Sorry to cut your post, but on this part, i think the difference (to me at least) is that Eunbyul's personality has always been like that, esp in all the flashbacks the show has given us. She doesn't show she cares on the surface. Granted I havent watched the full scene yet but I do think that's how Eunbyul is as a person, and that didnt stop YA from liking her in the past. 

So it seems just a bittt sloppy that he now likes new and improved 'Eunbyul' who is a lot nicer and a lot less cold. That's why I'm not on board the YAxEunbi ship but I do think the YAxEunbyul ship just died. 

This is only my personal opinion of course, but for me TK is not acting just like a friend with EBi, the way he searched for her, when she came closer (and he obvioulsy was expecting something different from an handshake), I think he was happy in some scenes, but he certainly isn't heading towards an happy ending on the long run if he keeps being in love with a girl that will probably reject him ina definite way by the end of the show.. To give him true happiness they should have make him fall out of love with her before, so that he could at least have her as a friend, but of course they choose to carry on with the love "triangle" until the very end..

​The fact he didn't shake her hand proves that he is expecting more from her. The handshake is a sign for friendship, but he rejected it. To me, he signaled her he wanted more than that and she had to think about it. He won't force her, but he is waiting. When he confessed the first time, he knew that this wasn't the right time... but TK hasn't given up and this time, she definitely made a move towards him. Eun bi has never dealt with boys before, she visited a high school for girls, if I remember correctly.

Guest ruby014

I feel sorry for the Chinese fans ... they were the one who made a detailed time table of the disappearance of Eun Byul right? .... won't they get mad to the writers with the way Eun byul explained how she saved Eun Bi? .... maybe I should lower my expectations with this drama ... there are no hidden conspiracies haha errrr why do i feel disappointed ...

at this point it feels like the writer is trolling us... playing w/ ships and all.

​yes you're absolutely right, the writer indeed is really trolling us.. they give this lovely scene EB-TK and TK who consistent helping and encourage EB (they already dedicated many ost for this couple) yet EB like YA who confused with his own feeling (he had already many episode try to unsolved it yet he still confused, poor him) ..so which ship that the writer-nim want? sigh.. I really frustrated.. :angry:

Well I for one, i just fell in love with Han Yi An in the elevator in the episode one. So far actor is doing awesome job. Today's episode Eunbi said she cant be a love interest to TaekWang and she is sorry for it. I dont think this will change in last 3 episodes. And i saw Han Yi An is missing Eunbi in the preview. Hope to see them as a endgame. :) This way i will have my amazing, perfect high school drama with great ost and will be watching over and over again. 

Seriously, that girl, does she thinks she's hosting some kind of dating show here?? What exactly do you think you're asking? Please YA say EBy 

Anyway, as a TKxEBi (undying) shipper I think we really are going down, every time EBi opens her mouth is to friend-zone him *cries* and they actually made EBy and YA argue as soon a s they met, I mean, I can understand him, but I think first should come relief simply because she's alive, even as a friend, then you could argue at what the heck she has been doing until now. So, those epic scenes, the running one with the new OST, the slow-mo one in which she tries to shake his hand (really?), the one with TK & EBi basically parents of fifteen kids were born just because TKxEBi have such a huge fanbase, so they give us the scenes until the very last screencap, then process to deviate from romance in something else, so we can still watch the scenes even if nothing concrete will ever happen between those two, EVER.

I'm sorry, this may sound negative, but I need to accept reality myself before it's too late: my ship is not happening.

*chants & cries* 

​Honestly isn't it nice to see TK happy though?  I think that is what those scenes were for, and not for romance or to throw shippers a bone.  People said they were fine with ships as long as TK was happy and they made him happy.   You can see them as that, but TK went through a lot of crap recently and he deserved a little reprieve and some lightness and happiness.  I also saw TK as one of the kids, not a parent to the kids lol. He really needs a loving family and maybe coming back to Love House to spend time with the the kids will be what he needs.  

And YA missing EB is/was completely obvious.  I don't' know why people are surprised by that.  He liked Eun Bi more than Eun Byul.  People try to say he only liked parts of her, but he liked the new Eun Byul better imo

​Hmm sorry to disagree with this. YA really likes Eby (he came to Eby funeral when know the truth is the proof, imo), and i think she likes him back but pretend to be cool. See first ep when she quietly listening YA competition and hiding her happiness and just show her neutral feeling. But when YA visiting her in Tongyang, she just in the bad mood bcs SooIn, imo. YA like new Eby bcause new Eby shows her care (or feeling) to him that makes him happy, but you know when YA knows that the new Eby was not Eby, he was angry bcs it was not what he was expected. And then when he was opened his mind for Eb, Eby just came from nowhere in YA pov. I dont surprised when he's looking for Eb, but i think the reason of he's looking for Eb just for make sure that Eby real come back so he dont confuse again. And now, i want to Eby at least show her care or feel toward YA:)

You have got to be kidding me! Thought the whole point of having twins was that the male leads do not need to fight over the one girl. 

For me, it's Tae Kwang x Eun Bi hands down. I love the way he supports her at every step he can. While she was busy cheering Yi An up from the whole shoulder injury, he was digging the story behind Soo In. Come on, how hard does a guy need to try before he actually gets the girl? 

Show, do not make this the tragic second male lead. I have been burnt once (e.g. Reply Me 1994), I will not be burnt again.

I apologise for the rant. I am always very emotional when I feel like my ship is sinking.

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

​I agree!! YiAN character has sooo few lines compare to TK and it's mostly emotions show on face. Nam Joo Hyuk is still a rookie, he tries his best, some of the expression turn out awesome and fitting but some are just weak. To be honest I love this subtle part the most about YiAn's character. People may hating on him. But he's my type of guy in reality.

TK is nice, but at times the way he talks and act a bit agressive, typicial bad boy vibe, i know why girls love it, but personally I'm over the bad boy type age :))) 

Also, people don't understand why YiAn likes EUnbi? They have a whole 10+ episode devoting to their times together. In a way you can say that EunByul maybe the one who takes away EunBi chance to be YiAN's childhood friend, but she's also the one who create opportunity for them to spend time together. EunByul seriously think she can disappears suddenly for several months then come back with everything normal? I'm sorry, those times she messes with YiAn's feeling despite the 10 years friendships? I'd say EunByul is more cruel than YiAn in this 10 year relationship. 

Archived