[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Eun Byul does like YA in a romantic way. She listened to his match secretly, and hid the fact of her listening to his match from her friends. I don't think she would do this if she just thought of YA as a mere childhood friend, that's just too weird and doesn't make sense. Why would she hide it if she just thought of him as a childhood friend? It's not like the others didn't know they are childhood friends. From what I see it's one of Eun Byul's efforts to hide her romantic feelings for YA. Why did she hide it? I don't know, I think it's because she's still not ready to let her feelings known to YA and because she's a private person when it comes to her personal matters it's understandable that she even hid it from her friends (I'm also like that so I can understand). For me this alone is a clear sign that Eun Byul definitely likes YA in a romantic way, I'm surprised many people seem to miss this.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Hi y'all!

I haven't been in soompi forums since the utterly enjoyable Fated to Love You.

It's been almost a year since I've watched kdramas. It's the after effect of Fated to Love You to me :lol:

I've watched a couple. But WAY 2015 makes me excited again. It makes me excited enough to post here again.

I've watched up to ep 12 now. Can't wait for the next episodes but laments over the impending end of this show, ep 16.

Eun-bi the main character, is a fallen heroine in TongYeong. A heroine to me because of her being a motherly figure who cared for the kids and tried her best to protect them at the orphanage. She was a good student too.
Trying to do what's right had made her the target of vicious kids. She was heavily bullied and rejected by the school which lead to her decision to end her life.

Now she's at another school.

She deserves to feel loved by her friends (even though they're on 'loan' due to her being Eun-byul).

She deserves the love of a mother. She's a much better daughter to Mi Kyung compared to Eun Byul as she's more loving to Mi Kyung, more sensitive to her mother and I believe, looking at her attitude, a more open and helpful daughter at home.

She deserves the love of a famous tall, athletic and kind boy, Yi An. Especially when the boy likes her too.
Eun Byul has shown no love to Yi An from these episodes. She only showed the support of a good friend (listening to the swim competition commentary and being happy for him). She didn't care for the medal Yi An thought as a huge prize. A kinder more sensitive person or somebody who has affection to Yi An would accept it regardless and shows how happy she was for her friend's achievement no matter how small.
Eun-bi's is the kinder and more sensitive friend towards Yi An which made Yi An himself admitted that he likes the new Eun-Byul more now.

When Eun-bi was in the bus looking at Yi An who's eyes were fixed to hers, smiling ,
my heart tingled for Eun-bi.

When reading the text from Yi An to her,
"All this time, it was hard because I wasn't sure what I should call you,
.. get home safe Lee Eun-bi"
My heart leaped for our Eun-bi!
I was so happy for her!

Eun-bi's the heroin here. To me, she's the one who deserves what she wants, and what she wants is that boy, Yi An.

... not Tae Kwang, a crazy, aggressive kid who's now reformed when he was affected by the new 'Eun-byul' who caught his attention by being kinder to him. She had approached him to use his remote car. She wanted to cheer up Yeong Eun with her little note offering friendship.Now that he knows she's Eun-bi, he felt more connected to her than anybody else.
His resolute in protecting Eun-bi after he accidently heard her conversation with the malicious So Young and knowing Eun-bi's predicament as Eun-byul.

Yi An's who's already confused by the (positive) difference in the new Eun-byul and his feelings towards the new Eun byul
 is irked by how suddenly the crazy kid in school acts more entitled to protecting 'Eun-byul' and kept making it look like he's closer to 'Eun-byul' than Yi An, her friend for more than 10 years.

Now that he knows Eun-bi. I can understand his anger. I now relish seeing him accepting Eun bi and making Eun bi's heart dugum-dugum..

All I want is for Eun-bi to be happy.

Dagnabbit!

Post went too long.

:lol:

Edit:

I miss the 'LOL' button

MXUmSfS.jpg

Don't kill me guys, but these 2 seems so cute off screen :wub: but I still ship TK-EBi :phew:

Out of topic I know, but I found the transcript, both korean and eng, for the first two episodes of WAUS2015, I didn't believe my eyes :w00t:... so useful for a beginer k learner like me... I wanted to share the link in case someone else is interested :P: here

Kim So Hyun just update her instagram. Look how happy Eun Bi and Tae Kwang...

Love is in the Love House.. :wub:

Translation (Cr to IG sohjunxjingoo)
Working hard while filming for 'Who Are You'!! Please look forward for tomorrow's broadcast.

That's exactly what I had hoped for... TK would leave Seoul and search for Eun Bi, which would lead TK's father to have a change of heart. The principal would have to meet Eun Byul's mother and asked where his son is knowing that his son loves Eun Byul/Eun Bi. Maybe through that way, she would tell him the truth about what really happened.:wub:

kyaaaaaaaaa! Thank you for the IG pics chingus!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I'm so crazyyyyyyyyyy right now that I cant really wait for tomorrow's ep!!! heheheh! wiw!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::wub:

​Hehe You're very welcome!! I like to share my excitement with you guys too :") 
I'll keep posting up random pics if I come across any!!! :D 

That's exactly what I had hoped for... TK would leave Seoul and search for Eun Bi, which would lead TK's father to have a change of heart. The principal would have to meet Eun Byul's mother and asked where his son is knowing that his son loves Eun Byul/Eun Bi. Maybe through that way, she would tell him the truth about what really happened.:wub:

​Thank you for the insightful post. :D

Yesterday it is so heartbreaking to see Tae Kwang looking so miserable in the preview. But thanks to Kim So Hyun today, I guess all of EunBixTaeKwang's shipper and Tae Kwang's lover is smiling brightly right now. :wub:

OMONA

Taekwang, did you go straight to Tongyeong?

oh my dear god..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my baby..you can see that he is wearing the same shirt from the scene in the preview where he was running to EunBi's house..now i don't know if this ( where EunBi is now ) the Love house..but Taekwang definitely didn't go home that day he searched for her the whole day until he found her..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feels of seeing them together ..and TaeKwang looks so cute and handsome with that hair..sigh ~ i love them

The thing about TK is that the writer make him to a character that gain sympathy from the viewers for his unrequited love. Everyone wants him to get the girl because of this sympathy, but I cannot see the mutual feelings between EunBi and TK yet. There's a stark differences. TK shines best because of this unrequited love, so I honestly think it's a good thing for him. Getting the girl or not, he's already mature so much because of this love. (Not to mention SungJae is doing so well because of this sympathetic unrequited love roles)

YiAn and EunBi on the other hand, share some mutuals feelings (don't tell me they focus on YiAn's trouble face everytime he pushes EunBi away for nothing :P ) and the two share some subtle romance moments that I really really enjoy. Something about them that are quite subtle, not as obvious as the way TK show to EunBi. One of the thing I like the best is how both EunBi and YiAn call So Young "you're pitiful" and So Young was very surprised when YiAn said this to her face.

So that's true that there can be a lot of things happen this remaining 4 episodes. EunBi can have a change of heart and accept TK, but so is YiAn maybe he will realize his feelings. The shipping war is fierce more than ever, hahaha.

btw! isn't it funny how EunBi and EunByul have the same face (same actress) but we constantly want the specific EunBi or EunByul for one of our boys? That means personality matter the most :) 

P.s. This is fan-made but it looks like a new cover for OST :D I love it!! 

Okay this is  my opinion about the romance of this drama

About yian-eunbyul I don't think this couple will work. I mean they didn't share same feeling each other. It's just yian that loves her (when they were kid). Remember when eunbyul came to trip, she harsly said words that hurt yian a lot. 

"I don't remember and I don't want to remember either"
"I am sick of this. I not same eunbyul I was when I was a little girl , we've group up to much now and a lot has changed. There's nothing more you can do for me."

Is that you will say to someone that you love? Yian who came to trip in his training schedule just to met her, she didn't care even a little about it. If because of eunbyul's confusion at that time, but after that, she didn't even regret it. it's very different to eunbi after she hurt yian she regret it a lot and she's crying like a river.

yian likes eunbyul? I don't think so. He maybe still think that he likes her, but the reality is not like that. Like I say before even eunbyul already said that they are different, they are not the same when they were child, but yian still in denial and belive that he likes eunbyul. After eunbi came he confused again, he still think that he likes eunbyul but why he likes eunbi more? He even couldn't hate her after all she did and give up his precious swimming to protect her. What would you think why yian doing that? again he didn't realized that and stiiiiiilll in denial mode

for taekwang I already predict this. Since he's the first person to know that eunbi is already leave. But that's the drama work. I know a lot since I watch so many kdramas. Second lead usually like that, in you're beautiful first person to know that psh is female is jyh (second male) in coffe prince, etc etc etc. second male lead is already planned to protect female lead no matter what and became nice guy. in real life, that's why sometimes men wondering why always women fall to a bad guy over a nice guy lol

I still don't think this couple (eunbi-taewang) will work either. They're not share same felling. more like one-sided love from taewang to eunbi. It's already so clear that she likes yian ( okay who's wouldn't believe this? ), she's even reject him and taewang even already know that she would reject him because she likes yian. 

taewang : I know. I know what you're going to say. I know what I say won't make a difference. but still I like you

eunbi : I'm sorry gong taewang

the writer again gives us hint about it from taewang's word : I know what I say won't make a difference. I interpret like this : even after he confess it, after all he did to her,it won't make a difference

after the confession, she even reject his hug. .Even if yian know that eunbi is gone later than taewang, I'm sure eunbi still choose yian. That's the different between lovers and friendship. sad but yeah this is reality (of kdrama lol)

I'm soooo sorry if I offended anyone :3 mianheeee. I just wanna share my opinion. And no one know what happen next ( included me) so we will just wait and see :3

Guest phichul

The thing about TK is that the writer make him to a character that gain sympathy from the viewers for his unrequited love. Everyone wants him to get the girl because of this sympathy, but I cannot see the mutual feelings between EunBi and TK yet. There's a stark differences. TK shines best because of this unrequited love, so I honestly think it's a good thing for him. Getting the girl or not, he's already mature so much because of this love. (Not to mention SungJae is doing so well because of this sympathetic unrequited love roles)

YiAn and EunBi on the other hand, share some mutuals feelings (don't tell me they focus on YiAn's trouble face everytime he pushes EunBi away for nothing :P ) and the two share some subtle romance moments that I really really enjoy. Something about them that are quite subtle, not as obvious as the way TK show to EunBi. One of the thing I like the best is how both EunBi and YiAn call So Young "you're pitiful" and So Young was very surprised when YiAn said this to her face.

So that's true that there can be a lot of things happen this remaining 4 episodes. EunBi can have a change of heart and accept TK, but so is YiAn maybe he will realize his feelings. The shipping war is fierce more than ever, hahaha.

btw! isn't it funny how EunBi and EunByul have the same face (same actress) but we constantly want the specific EunBi or EunByul for one of our boys? That means personality matter the most :) 

​LOL you're right! its the same actress but we can really feel their different character :) . and how this shipping goes is so amazing! hahaha how every ship have their strong reason to back up their own ship lol :P . what i really love about this thread is we can share all of our opinion agree or disagree without being judge! (eventhough we ship a total different ship. haha) its really fun how there're so many insigithful post to read! when i found that the page jump a lot, its make me smile haha! because i can kill the waiting time for monday by reading all your post! :D . 

SOME BTS PHOTO! ^^

Eby and teacher Kim

looks like Joo Hyuk did a little cut with his bangs?
he looks sooooooooooooo handsomeeeeeeee here!!!! (actually he always sooo damn cool,cute? aaakhh haha! >,< (fangirling!) :wub:

@kaqueski

LOVE your post!!! glad that despite their hectic schedule of filming they still joke around with each other :) 

akkkkhhhhhh!!!!!! JOO HYUKKKK waeee so handsooomeeee and cutee at the same timeeee??? ><><><

he just stood there and it looks like he is doing photoshoooot???? aakhhhh! (sorry i have to let out my fangirling mode on! :D )

Kim So Hyun just update her instagram. Look how happy Eun Bi and Tae Kwang...

Love is in the Love House.. :wub:

Translation (Cr to IG sohjunxjingoo)
Working hard while filming for 'Who Are You'!! Please look forward for tomorrow's broadcast.

Eun Byul and Eun Bi. Kim So Hyun acts so well that her characters as Eun  Bi and Eun Byul does looks like a real twins.

I think Eun Bi is at Love House, maybe? 

​Well Enubi may really have gone back home like you said but it's not sure yet. She may visit until everything is set and out in Seoul. I really cant fanthom what it is going next because how can the mother and EBy let her go while she is part of their family now. In the other hand, EBi already have a family (the little girl in her hometown) and it would be cruel to cut ties with them.

Archived