[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest shiuanchou

just roughly scanned through eps 11 raw, I think I will wait till tomorrow night to watch 2 eps together with sub.....too painful to chase eps by eps.....

Why couldn't Eun Bi just climbs out from the window?  Most likely the windows in the classrooms should be locked from inside.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone pointed out that the person who spoke to Ya in the pool was actually Eun Byul!! And she was definitely the one who left the note. The note read "cheer up, han Ya!!" the handwriting was not Eun Bi that's probably why he was shocked! The chronology at the end could have all been messed up, the production team has done that before.

just roughly scanned through eps 11 raw, I think I will wait till tomorrow night to watch 2 eps together with sub.....too painful to chase eps by eps.....

Why couldn't Eun Bi just climbs out from the window?  Most likely the windows in the classrooms should be locked from inside.

​sure it looks so scary since it's night and dark...

just wondering..... can EB just turn on the light ?? or the light switch is outside? or central?

and you're right about the window? I think it's usually locked from inside....

​Well... she was only locked inside for a few minutes, she probably was more scared and didn't think of trying the windows at the moment. I would think that if no one opened the door, she would be smart enough to use the windows because they definitely lock from the inside.

Done watching in Raw ! that cruella sister make me  frustrated !  the shadow will make me can't sleep tonight ! im' so in to this drama. but i hope that is eunbyul's scarf or umbrella..but...it looked more like a knife :blink:

Someone pointed out that the person who spoke to Ya in the pool was actually Eun Byul!! And she was definitely the one who left the note. The note read "cheer up, han Ya!!" the handwriting was not Eun Bi that's probably why he was shocked! The chronology at the end could have all been messed up, the production team has done that before.

Hm, I don't really see it?  The makeup doesn't look different and no neck scar?  Though that Eun Byul was a lot more assertive than Eun Bi usually is.   Where did Eun Byul get a full uniform from as well.  It would be really risky to do so because she could get caught, but it's kdrama so maybe we shouldn't overthink lol 

And seriously, why did her phone die?  It was nearly fully charged when she got the text. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dj_v1an0_stv

who is she the front row of the rows Park Doo Shik?second row from left, Please Help me who is she???

Hm, I don't really see it?  The makeup doesn't look different and no neck scar?  Though that Eun Byul was a lot more assertive than Eun Bi usually is.   Where did Eun Byul get a full uniform from as well.  It would be really risky to do so because she could get caught, but it's kdrama so maybe we shouldn't overthink lol 

And seriously, why did her phone die?  It was nearly fully charged when she got the text. :sweatingbullets:

​I thought I'm the only one who noticed about the battery in the phone.. & yeah, it's still in 88% though (I really watched it clearly :D:D:D)..well, it's KDRAMALAND after all, everything is possible..hahaha! uhuhuh onion head

Hey I've just re-watched the raw again. 

The funny thing is before Eun Bi went to meet SI's sister, the cell phone was nearly full charged, but couples of minutes later, it's out of battery. By the way, usually, when SMS was sent, Soo In name showed up on the phone, but now it was just number. 

Capture_zpsjufjcenn.png

I read somewhere, they said that the one who talked to Yian at the swimming pool was Eun Byul not Eun Bi. I wonder if the girls had already switched before? Hope not. 

Things are really messed up.

​I thought I'm the only one who noticed about the battery in the phone.. & yeah, it's still in 88% though (I really watched it clearly :D:D:D)..well, it's KDRAMALAND after all, everything is possible..hahaha! uhuhuh onion head

​well yeah... in real life.... I would just report that number to the police...or at least talk to the mom....

and I think Korean classrom has two doors.. so maybe I just need to get out of the other door

OR i would not just go into the classroom (knowing the risk already) in almost darkness, without preparation (maybe flashlight or a bat to defend myself lol)

About the note, I think it could have been from Yian's coach or his dad. His dad could have sneaked it in his backpack before he left for school or something. My mom did that a lot to me when I was younger :D

About the white pants and the ending. I really hope it's Teacher Kim. And I think the writer and director are trying to pull an episode 9 ending on us. Remember Yian's car hit and him entering the classroom. The ending showing Yian coming in before Taekwang said anything, but in actuality Taekwang came to the front and got his share of speech before Yian came, so the ending of episode 11 can be misleading to give us anticipation for the next episode.

OMG! after waiting like a crazy for a whole week, I can't get enough, can't get enough! I really want to see the end quickly from now on. I'm really suffocating because of a lot of mixed feelings, excitement, curiosity, anger, hate, complication, pity, sorry, happy, puff :(

till today, I've always said I don't want to see EBy alive and don't know why but after ep 11, I know the reason why I've never wanted to see EBy alive. first of all, I've witnessed EBi's sorrow, loneliness, being bullied, taking heavy responsibilities on her weak shoulders, etc etc etc more than EBy. I've only seen or heard little details about EBy whenever needed so I feel more bounded with EBi and I care for her more!

her being bullied and trying to suicide is already enough torture and sorrow for a teenager and after taking EBy role she has not even relaxed a bit, contrary more responsibilities and burden has been loaded on her shoulders. she can never express herself and her true feelings freely, she cannot share what she thinks/wants, she cannot even be happy with a new life with her mother and her friends. I really really really want to see her happy whatever happens.

I swear I cannot even focus on love line between EBi and YA anymore even if I die for seeing them together. also, my hope has almost died after seeing EBy alive clearly on this ep. I guess YA's choice will not be EBi. gosh!!!! 

I feel really really weird and can't get happy anymore while watching WAY (side effects of too biased viewer)

I'm having difficulty to express my feelings at the moment so I wish I could show my heart and you could understand how I feel. 

I guess the more I read ur comments, the more I will get relaxed because there are many genius, cute and insightful friends on the thread which I appreciate all of them.

have a nice day let's meet tomorrow more happily XO XO

Guest qwerty.ajeng_at_gmail.com_stv

The shadow show something suspicious though, look like a weapon to me. Whoever this is, he/she may not be a savior... I have a bad feeling about this.

pc47tz44nvle9e4zg.jpg

​I think I'm going crazy. Too much thinking since last week.

And you're right, we can see the shadow for both legs, and another shadow for an object. 

They really not joking when they say this drama full of mystery. 

​i think it is a hammer or solid thing to brake the lock, remember she lock the door.

or it just a shoes hahahaha

@bluecat13 yup ! I dont really care about eunbyul story. Hahaha she took eun bi place, to adoption. Eventhough she save eunbi from suicide, she already planned to let eunbi took her place zzzzzzz.. Now eunbi suffering in many ways. Eunbi cant even happy with her new life.. 

Honestly, i hope ppl stop shipping eunbi and taekwang (even i like him too hahah) because the way eunbi saw him just only as a friend.

After I watched the subbed (thanks to viki who always subbed this drama really fast), all I can say is what an episode..

IMO today's episode is highlighting Min-Joon's laptop case, maybe some people consider that case is boring but for me, it still make this drama interesting.. This drama portray different case that happen in high school,how sometimes parents do not see clearly what their children feel about them.. Finally he can speak his mind and love the interaction between him and his father..

EunBi doesn't really care about the force transfer that SY made..EunBi only care about YA feeling.. She might feel really guilty but I think it also because she already has deep feeling to him..I just hope that YA stop treat her coldly like that, and the letter in the pool, I don't think it's from EunBi, the handwriting is different.. and his reaction is also quite strange.. Maybe it's not only the handwriting that he recognized, maybe also the message.. Is it EunByul? or maybe it's related to Soo In? *headache* 

On the other side, TK is busy to make the transfer stop, even in this episode, there's almost no scene together between him and EunBi, i'm little bit disappointed though but I love to see him in action.. IMO, I think he's the one that help EunBi.. why? because the shadow looks like a chair, and he used chair to broke EunByul lock before right? and I think he did it again.. However, if he's the one who help her than he definitely know something about Soo In otherwise how come he know EunBi will be there..After he saw the document in his dad table about EunBi case and he reminisce of the conversation between teacher kim and his dad about Soo In, he directly called EunBi..he notice something bad will happen to EunBi because of Soo In.. Thus, I think he know something about Soo In..

But it still another possibility of teacher Kim based on the written preview..oh headache.. Its been long time I used my brain for a drama..but this is worth it hehe

Interesting episode..can't wait for next episode :) 

Archived