[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Just WOW! the end of episode 15, no one best word to describe it, just... just... *speechless* totally thumbs up

Captain Yoo is ALIVE!!! now, lets look forward to see SDY being alive as well :lol:

When YSJ said "Big Boss here", many faces would have lighted up and smiled... like what KMY said when she saw him "unbelievable"... indeed it's unbelievable... totally DAEBAK!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

WTH. I am here reading you guys live recaps. And crying while reading. And what?! He is alive?  WTF. What...how...like they just met out of nowhere? It's not a dream right?

Hopely..seems like real but ì'm afraid KES gonna play with our heart again..but i think maybe this is real..remember the preview about them camping together??maybe we gonna see that on ep 16..yeah!!!!!:)

• Like 7

Just now, Yasaman Asghari said:

So she started complaining about how he has lied to her about coming back safe and sound and loving her.  She tried to be put the stone she took from Urk and then she hear YSJ through the radio and she keeps saying "impossible" then he through the radio says beauty turn around or KMY turn around i don't remember which one he used lol.  But anyways she turns around and says impossible again and he was alive and when they hug she says "you were alive" and he says "sorry" she keeps saying " you were alive" and the he says " I know, I keep doing the impossible" meaning I keep coming back alive.  

hope it helped :) 

Thanks! The plot is also impossible! 

But our Captain is looking hawter than ever. And better had a damn good explanation for being MIA. And what about SDY???

• Like 9

Just now, jnghwn said:

OH MY GOD WHY

WHERE IS DAE YOUNG OMG THIS IS SERIOUSLY SO CRUEL

Dun worry,i guess the helicopter can sent capt ysj 1st then sergeant for next destination to uruk...keke..

So...i guess the camping scene is our happy ending then yassss..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, siercute said:

that ending should not be by any means KMY's imagination..I'm gonna kill the writer if that is the case..she better hide in a far away cave!..it's not KMY's imagination right???..I can't understand Korean..I have no idea about the conversations of the whole episode..

my heart was so heavy the whole time..I couldn't stop crying..hayz!..my heart is still heavy though :bawling:

It's not.  We have the tent scene and other scenes...unless the whole next episode is again mourning and them remembering...which is doubtful.  She didn't get to place the stone for a reason.  He wasn't dead

• Like 10

when capt. ysj appear the smile of my face can't stop.... :grin: BRAVO TO KES AND THE STAFF OF DOTS.... CONGRATULATION.... WHAT I'VE ALREADY SAID THE  ENDING IS

BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS.... HAPPY ENDING.....:heart::blush:

• Like 9

OMG episode 15 as expected is making my head aching, my heart hurts. You're so mean Writer-nim. Thank God our BigBoss is alive and well (he's really a Captain Korea, nothing could kill him!), in fact he's looking sexier than ever. This episode.. phew. My chest is still heavy due to all the crying. Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing SJ back, the last scene is very powerful and beautiful, SJK SHK actings are daebak! I hope DY is also alive and well, please let GooWoon couple to be happy drama god..

• Like 14

As text preview from KBS2

제16부 :: 태양의 후예 :: 4월 14일 목요일 마지막 회

2016-04-14(목)22:00 KBS 2TV

긴 이별의 끝. 네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. *** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

• Like 9

The writer said in an interview that she learned from her past dramas and she knew that if she will pull off a dream sequence type of ending she will be hated sooo much LoL.

So there's no camping scene yet? Is that the ending then? Full House with SHK ended with a a sort of camping scene too hehehe

• Like 8

Whoppee!! All my worries unfounded. So YSJ is alive and we'll have camping scene in the tent (look like daniel's tent) tomorrow :)

Am really relieved that this came in Ep 15 so we can enjoy the sweetness tomorrow:))

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sesame Chew said:

Suddenly MY hears Big Boss call on Wilkie talkie? He appears!

OK you really kept my hopes up... but where's Seo Dae Young?

And how does he find her in a desert like that? OK OK wont think about it for now... just so happy he's back. I thiught we would have to wait till tomorrow.

• Like 6