[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 minute ago, melissala said:

I can't decide if I want  Yonggi Oppa  to be some great guy or YAI or some ugly guy.  Ugly might be more fun. 

and seriously KES brings everything full circle.  The guys had their date and got into trouble and then the girls got into trouble too for fighting over an old crush 

plus the coffee/hold something while I do skinship with you SongSong scene.  Love it. 

@melissala I agree KES is doing a great job so far! I particularly like that she's avoiding the usual cliches. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Oooooo.....the coffee hug.....the feels.....almost makes up for the way the balcony kiss was cut! 

• Like 10

@giragira

I would think it was self defence. Argus did try to kill them. He shot at SJ, forcing SJ to gun him down. Given SJ's character, if there was a chance to capture him alive without sacrificing the lives of other innocent people, I'm sure he would have apprehended him and given Argus to authority. Even though SJ said he was going to kill Argus, the way I see it is it was said in a moment of heat. Argus did have MY. 

But I do see your point and maybe this part wasn't made out as black and white as it could have been. 

@janepink1609

Preview for next episode has already been posted. Go a page back. I think it's been posted twice actually...or maybe it's my 2am eyes lying to me...

• Like 11

Aiishh my internet connection :angry:

why do u have to lag on that "important moment" ..the moment that i have waiting for after the last ep 9..:sweatingbullets:

(counting down the kiss scenes that we already have)

btw...the end of ep 12 <---- another happy ending...next week we gonna see our 007 agent ..men in black is back :glasses:

I hope the rating for this ep is higher than before..

• Like 10

Rather than W.O.W episode, this time is more touching. The way SJ protect his girl, shoot his ex best friend. I'm satisfied, just smile non stop. 

Being a girlfriend of a soldier is not easy, we get worry a lot, and MY quotes is very touching me. I can feel her feel... :tears:

Min Yong Gi isn't Yoo Ah In right? They said that he will come as a cameo... 

Song Joong Ki in black suit? I cannot waaiiit :wub:

• Like 15

seriously.....what should i do to kill the time until next week??????still cant believe it just 4 episode left....i am not ready to said goodbye to this drama....TT.TT....i never found this kind of drama ever...that i watch peacefully...my tears keep falling...and my jaw dropped so many times already when watching this drama...

please...dont go to kdrama typical route...... dont broke up my two couples...song song and gowoon....i really cant handle the break up scene through the end of this drama...just give me the power of true couple...dont go like other kdramas dating-breakup-dating-and break up again....no...no more noble idiocy..no to push away their partner....just go married already you two.....i want see married scene in this drama...with glamorous military wedding....huhuhuhuhu..please just dont break up...just bickering a lot like real healthy couple and a few days ago will forgive to each other..but really no break up...NO...ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEE...

song song couple really sweet today...the hug scenes...yeah they are really big supporter to each other..give the best comfort to each other..i adore KMY so much tonight...she is so brave and yeah i love her so much....she really love her man so much...she really know what her man going through...she wanna YSJ share his burden with her..and its just a strong woman can do...and KMY is really really strong woman...every woman will give up her man if they are kidnapped like that...but MY not...she is the one that worry about YSJ..where you can found a strong heroine like this????whereee????i adore you so much really KMY...as a woman wow....

can i get more soldier boyfriends get jealous again?????its scary but so cute too....hahahahahahaha...so precious that two soldiers face when get jealous..both really love their woman so much...i hope both couple will stay strong until the end....

hahahahahaha...i am laughing non stop because that balcony kiss scene really shooting from mars...yes from MARS....who is care about scenery that beautiful...the important scenery when kiss scene is just their lips okay...it just too much..too far away...i really cant see anything....better paid it next week okay...with very long long long long long flashback

can i survived until next week???????wednesday....i still cant see you now...TT.TT

• Like 23