[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

5 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

i'm using Google translate ... LOL... bt i also cant understand it after ...

Let one appointment. After a while , let bonbang in kbs2. We do outdoors in the house. Let's do bonbang aired gonna have fun . Soon time with me . I do not like it. good

Lol.:P

But thank you..  Wish I could understand this language.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stumper said:

Is it the hospital's roof... If any one can translate it.. 

From what I can understand with my limited korean, it says something like: Promise me one thing. Let's see/watch *something, maybe the drama?* at KBS2. Don't be outside, stay at home. Let's watch that interesting broadcasting. (yep, seems like it refers to Dots haha) Hurry I don't have much time. With me. Yes or no? (it's the line when YSJ asked KMY to watch a movie with him before riding in the helicopter in ep 1)

• Like 11

The instagram post is a spoof of YSJ dialog on the rooftop....

Somehing like, 

Let's make a promise. In a shortwhile, let's watch KBS2 together. Not outside, but at the house. Let's watch and have some fun. I don't have a lot of time. No (shiroyo) or yes (chuayo)?

• Like 13

Guest Tinkiebell

Hello everyone, 

Here's another reminder to please stay on topic. 

Remember what I said HERE and HERE

Several moderators have been posting reminders about the same thing over and over again, but some people still don't take heed, so you may notice that posts unrelated to the drama will simply be removed from now on. 

For further details, please read the Soompi general rules and the additional set of rules for the K-Dramas & Movies section

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, SocNau162 said:

From what I can understand with my limited korean, it says something like: Promise me one thing. Let's see/watch *something, maybe the drama?* at KBS2. Don't be outside, stay at home. Let's watch that interesting broadcasting. (yep, seems like it refers to Dots haha) Hurry I don't have much time. With me. Yes or no? (it's the line when YSJ asked KMY to watch a movie with him before riding in the helicopter in ep 1)

Thank you :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IrisFM said:

What are they doing here? Can't wait to watch this scene.....

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. 

heavy and sad scenes ahead of us, better prepare our tissue :( i hope they will be able to save Manager Ko, i think when SJ ask MY to choose which one she will save it must be between the manager and the young man, i forgot his name, i think he is the one who scream there's a dead man there. i'm not sure the poor man who got metal stab though his chest will survive, oh that will be so sad.

Maybe MY cry bcos of her decision to save only one of them and not both. i hope SJ will be ok. i am impressed by Jin Goo's acting when he sout to the other soldier to drag SJ out of the nearly collapse building (my guess). exited and nervous for tonight episode. 

• Like 8

Is that ep 7 or 8 teaser? I remember SJ hates it when a woman or when MY cries. And from the teaser it seems like he'll confront her? And by confronting, can it also mean comforting? And when I say comforting I'm not referring to consoling words. Warm tight hug I'm waiting for you!

• Like 15

On 3/14/2016 at 1:18 PM, utkim said:
32 minutes ago, alleverything said:

after watching that ep8 preview again, i think chihoon will be the one to drop YSJ into the ruins (by accident of course, guess he couldn't hold it anymore).

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Where did u watch preview ep 8? @alleverything

@utkim:wub:

@utkim

• Like 2

Looks like Chi hoon will go through a HUGE transformation in coming episode. From a childish boy to a grown mature man. I am so glad KES is showing character development in a supporting role where in KDramas lead characters doesn't get developed much. Bravo!!

• Like 13

4 hours ago, khxy said:

Hello,i will try my best to translate some

How similar is Yoo Shi Jin to Song Joong Ki?
SHK: i think they have 80% similarity.However Song Joong Ki is more focus than Yoo Shi Jin (when filming).But Yoo Shi Jin seems to be more outspoken, maybe SJK is Type A personality,that's why he seems to think through before he speaks out.

Regarding the wine kiss, SJK says that during filming he didn't know how audience is going to respond to the scene, so he was a little worried.He didn't know to what extent he should act out the scene, thankfully the reactions are well received.

Regarding the pre-produced filming:

SJK:" Watching my own drama can be a little embarrassing, but i also find it refreshing."
SHK:"I am always eagerly waiting for next episode,can't wait to see the plot progression.I remember clearly every scenes with SJK, but i never seen Jin Goo-KJW scenes before, so i feel happy watching them"
Jin Goo: " I am currently watching for the Song Song couple,their scenes are always interesting"
KJW: " i watch every episode every week even the replay."

Jin Goo says he feels really good that many (young and old) recognise him now, and through SNS , he get the real sense of his popularity

SHK says she is very honored to work with SJK."Apprently SJK knows about all the stuff that were trending during my teenage years.He always pretend to be young, but he is weaker than me (he always fall sick). "
She added that other actresses always get to act with an actor that is at least 5 years younger, so next time she wants to act with a much younger actor too. Eventhough SJK is younger than her, but he seems to be more knowledgeable than her.She can learn a lot from him.

Added:When asked whether he prefers SJK OR KJW, Jin Goo says he prefer SHK (haha) he hope that they can work opposite each other in the future

SJK: i am very happy filming with Jin Goo hyung, but i must apologise to him.As this is a romantic drama, i feel that i have more chemistry(have better relationship) with Hye Kyo noona."

KJW: "so many people called me to ask SHK sunbae, what is the brand of lipstick she's using"

omg the feels 

• Like 12

At long last, while we wait for the new episode, I bring you my episode 05 parody recap:

Spoiler

Descendants of the Sun

Episode 05

Mowuru – Kitchen of Wine & Kisses

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: You must want the WINE very…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *smooch*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: MUST NOT KISS BACK, MUST NOT KISS BACK!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: More smooch?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon:  LOL, nope. Also, look at the time, gotta go, tee hee!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: But…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I almost forgot my post-unwanted kiss booze! *runs away*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *sadface*

Mowuru – Doctor Kang Tent

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I’m going to be playing with the bottle of wine and NOT drink anymore of it while I remind myself that marrying Captain Korea would probably be the fastest way to become a widow. Woe is indeed me.

Mowuru – Captain’s Quarters

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Mission Smooch pretty much failed; thankfully, I still have eleven more episodes to come up with a much better plan. For now I’ll just tease the audience by slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

The Audience: *swoon*

Uruk – Shop of Many Different Things

Random Korean Girl Whose Name We’ll Find Out Later: *is sleeping*

Suspicious Noise: *is heard*

Random Korean Girl Whose Name We’ll Find Out Later: *gets her illegally bought gun*

Half-Korean Hot Oppa: *appears*

Random Korean Girl Whose Name We’ll Find Out Later: OMG, can you just call me telling me you’ll be coming home like every normal husband ever would do? I almost made myself a widow!

Half-Korean Hot Oppa: I’m happy to see you too, my beloved wife. Alas, I have bad news…one of our beloved friends is kind of not alive anymore.

Random Korean Girl Whose Name We’ll Find Out Later: *is badly shaken*

Haesung Solar Plant

Nice Looking Ajusshi: I’m here to finally explain the all-important solar plant the Haesung Hospital Consortium is building in this godforsaken place for reasons.

Medical Team: *is suitably impressed*

Chief Manager Jin Young-soo: Hello there, allow me to introduce my awesome self to you lowly peasants. I am the most fabulous creature that has walked this earth and you should be grateful you ever caught a glimpse of me. Also, I might or might not be gay or perhaps I’m just pretending to be…who knows?

Medical Team: Let’s ignore the weirdo…

Nice Looking Ajusshi: I’d like to ignore him too but, he’s kind of my boss…*sadface*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon’s Phone: *is ringing*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Hello?

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: I have a little bit of good news and a whole lot of bad ones.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Since woe is still me, tell me the good news first.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: We found out the name of the random black kid we recently saved from dying a horrible death…you’ll never guess…it’s…get ready for it: Blackey!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: You can’t be serious…

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Oh, I am very serious about that and about the fact that Blackey is kind of not here anymore.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Wait for me, catching fleeing patients is what I’m best at.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Er…okay then…

Mowuru – Haesung Medicube of Fleeing Patients (again!)

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: When was the last time you saw him?

Cute Nurse Choi Min-ji: At 9 o’clock, Detective Kang.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Have we found any clues?

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Yes, we have this treasure map of treasure. But it’s far too complex for me to interpret it correctly so, I’ve called for an expert map reader.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Expert Map Reader at your service.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *feels unbelievable comfortable*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *looks cool as a cucumber* So, this map clearly tells me that the treasure is to be found in between this Y shaped road where a cat, his mountain, a group of trees and a house are supposed to meet to play with the sun and some clouds.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Captain, you’re so awesome!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I know, right? Also, thankfully for our audience, Blackey is not the name of the random black kid, but the name of the village where said kid lives.

The Audience: Okay, it’s still far fetched that Blackey would be the name of a village in the middle of the Balkans, but it’s better than a black kid called Blackey.

Writer-nim: I’m glad you think so.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Anyway, I better go and find the patient.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Kid, leave this to pros like me.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: But you can’t go all alone!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I’m not going alone, this captain here who definitely, absolutely, not even close, has never kissed me in my entire life will be my chauffer for the day.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Er…score?

Uruk – Car of Uneasy Conversations

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *stares at her while driving*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Please look ahead, we’ll have an accident.

Irony: I might come and bite you in about half an episode’s time.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Did you sleep well last night?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: You didn’t let me sleep.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *looks slightly proud of himself*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Let’s not talk about the thing that I don’t want us to talk about.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Why not?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Because if we talk about the thing I don’t want to talk about I might need to think about the thing I don’t want to think about and then I might feel the thing I don’t want to feel and…well…I just don’t think talking about feels is going to do any good to me right now. Also, I am confused.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Yeah, I can see that…*sadface*

A little later…

Cute Goats: *are there*

The Black Kid Not Called Blackey: *is there too*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *plays Medical Pictionary with the kid’s mum*

The Kid’s Mum: *looks slightly amused by the weird Korean doctor*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Aren’t those the kids from episode 03?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: You have good memory.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Yeah, unfortunately…so don’t do anything else impressive or I might be forced to remember it forevermore.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Okay, I’ll try not to save your life if your car is hanging off a cliff.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Wait, what?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Nothing…oh, look at the time, we gotta go!

Uruk - ROKA Central Command

Expensive Watch&Pen Set: *is there*

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: I’m going to pretend that you’re not sucking up because I am your commanding officer’s daughter by acting all cute and ignorant.

Commander Park Byung-soo: Please send my best and kindest regards to your father.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Sure thing. Now let me pick up this very important call, it’s my definitely-not-boyfriend’s babysitter.

Commander Park Byung-soo: Please don’t let me stop you.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Okthxbai and…*salute!*

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: So, what did my bae do today?

Sergeant Kim Bum-rae: At 6:00, he got up, at 6:05 he yawned, at 6:10 he looked left and at 6:11 he looked right, at 6:12 he went to the toilet, at 6:15 he came back and then, at 6:16 he went to the showers.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Pictures or it never happened.

Sergeant Kim Bum-rae: Yes, ma’am.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: What else?

Sergeant Kim Bum-rae: Well, right now, he’s kind of here glaring at me.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Awww…he’s so cute when he does that!

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Are you perchance talking to the woman I definitely, absolutely have zero feelings for?

Sergeant Kim Bum-rae: Er…

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Oh! Is that his dulcet voice I hear…*is lost*

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Sergeant Kim, I think I’ll have you run all the way from Busan to Seoul and back stopping at every convenience store you find to buy me ramen.

Sergeant Kim Bum-rae: Le gasp!

Uruk – Bar of Flirty Bartenders

Flirty Russian Bartender: *is flirty*

Her cleavage: *is Grand Canyon sized*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *is not impressed*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *is trying NOT to be*

Flirty Russian Bartender: I have very good wine…call me if you want to sample it.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Is she saying what I think she’s saying?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Er…the food here is yummy, also I totally never ever come here for the service…it’s just that Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young drags me here all the time! If it were up to me, I’d have instant noodles and an early night like the good boy I sure am.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I am suspicious but I am buying lunch so I get to ask questions.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Okay then…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Why did you become a soldier? And don’t say the uniform…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Damn, that was my quick answer. The long one is that someone had to be this dashing soldier who saved damsels in distress, elderly people and kids, which is what I call patriotism. Is this an answer you can work with?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: It’ll do…for now.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Yays…also, I have a question too; if instead of a soldier I were the son of a chaebol family, would you still be confused.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: That’s so k-drama, no?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Only if the son is handsome, right?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: True that…

Uruk – Street of Dangerous Sightings

Fake UN Guy: Hi there! I should be imprisoned but I’m not, instead I’m having a beer with some mates. Are you feeling annoyed yet, Captain Smartypants?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *glares*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I am appearing at the worst possible time.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Let me do my famous “stop potential love interest from turning around and be seen by the bad guy” move and tell you a lying lie about me having to suddenly report something to the Central Command and you having to drive yourself back to the base by yourself while I play hero.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: But I don’t have a car.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Not a problem, you can borrow one from the shop that, at this point, literally procures everything you might need, including rental cars.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Ah, okay then.

Shop of All Things in Existence

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Hello?

Half-Korean Hot Oppa: *suddenly appears*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *freaks out*

Half-Korean Hot Oppa: You must be Doctor Kang, Captain Yoo called me earlier. I’m Doctor Daniel Spencer, part time mechanic and potentially part time Captain Yoo’s comrade.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Oh, that last part might be relevant to my interests.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Tea?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Yes, please.

Street of Dangerous Sightings

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *points his gun to the head of Mr Fake UN Worker*

Fake UN Worker: Didn’t your mum tell you that threatening unarmed civilians is rude?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *shoots at a car’s tyre just because he can*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *hears the gunshot*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: You’re not a civilian, or unarmed.

Fake UN Worker: Well, that last part is true…*pulls out a gun*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I know you’re a bad baddie and I want to know why you keep showing up in this drama. Don’t you know I’m the main character?

More Bad Baddies: *appear*

The Audience: is feeling the tension going up…something horrible is about to happen.

The Hot Villain: Oh geez…do I have to teach you everything? This is how you kill people in k-dramas *points gun at the back Fake UN Worker’s head*

The Audience: Holy monkeys, is…

The Hot Villain: Long time no see, Lieutenant…I guess you’re a Captain, now.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Captain…Argus?

Hot Villain ex-Captain Argus: *smirks*

Doctor Daniel Spencer: *is on the phone, speaking English*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: So, how do you know Captain Yoo?

Doctor Daniel Spencer: We’re funeral buddies, like literally.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I wish I hadn’t asked but since I’m here…I’d like to ask for a detailed character reference that might help me decide whether to marry Captain Yoo or to run away and ask political asylum in Timbuctu.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Girl, have I got a story for you…

Another Flashback: *starts*

Still Lieutenant Yoo Shi-jin: Lt Yoo Shi-jin, ID Number 05-10051.

Evil Torturers of Evil: Tell us the UN radio frequency or we’ll keep trying to drown you by repeatedly throwing small buckets of water in your general direction.

Still Lieutenant Yoo Shi-jin: Lt Yoo Shi-jin, ID Number 05-10051, also, get bent.

Evil Torturers of Evil: Oh, now you’ve done it, we’ll go and get the BIG bucket!

Team Alpha: *to the rescue!*

Evil Torturers of Evil: That’s kind of unfair…*sadface*

Team Alpha Captain: Let’s get you out of here.

Still Lieutenant Yoo Shi-jin: We can’t leave yet, we have to rescue my future nemesis.

Probably Just Sergeant Seo Dae-young: You sure have weird hobbies…

Still Lieutenant Yoo Shi-jin: *grins*

Team Alpha: *Rescues Captain Argus*

Team Alpha Captain: Okay, let’s all hurry to the helicopter before I get shot or…*gets shot*…oh, that’s highly inconvenient…also, I’m going to die in your arms Lt Yoo.

Still Lieutenant Yoo Shi-jin: My terrible, not good, very bad day just got worse. *sadface*

Street of Dangerous Sightings

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: What happened to you?

Hot Villain Ex-Captain Argus: It’s called career change, you should try it. I can grow my hair and be fabulous while I kill more people than before and get more money.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: But you’re a legend in Delta Force!

Hot Villain Ex-Captain Argus: What part of MORE MONEY escaped your understanding? Also someone needs to be the bad guy here so, mind your own business and no one needs to get hurt. You’ve always been to empathetic for your own good...

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *is having regrets for his actions in the previous flashback*

Hot Villain Ex-Captain Argus: You so cute when you speak Korean…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Okay then, let me say it en plain English: don’t you dare come near me or else…you’ll pay the price!

Hot Villain Ex-Captain Argus: *is amused as well as a little impressed*

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Do you have anymore questions about the potential love of your life?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Er…nope, I think I’ve heard enough.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: So, did Captain Yoo get the job?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Don’t call us, we’ll call you if you’ve passed the selection.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Ah, I see…

Irony Road

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *is driving while not looking ahead*

An Accident: *is predictable*

The Borrowed Car: *is hanging off a cliff*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: This makes me seriously unhappy. Also, CAPTAIN YOO HALP!!!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *to the rescue!*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: (recording on her phone which might end up in the bottom of the sea anyway) Mum, I love you! Also, as I am going to die a horrible death, here’s my to-do list: it’d be real nice of you to feed my imaginary cat, pick up the dry cleaning and water the plants I don’t have at home because I’m a busy doctor. Did I mention that I’m about to die a horrible death? I AM WOE PERSONIFIED!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *finally arrives*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *is relieved*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Okay, I hope you can swim because my awesome rescue master plan might nor might not include dropping this car down the cliff with us still inside.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: WAIT, WHAT?

Car: WHEEEEE!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Worst rescue ever. Also, I’m drowning.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Fear not my damsel in distress for I will now perform an only half correct CPR which might or might not be an excuse for me to place my lips onto yours.

The Audience: We see what you’re doing there…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *smirks*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *cough, cough, spurt, spurt, punch, punch* I hate you lots!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I seriously cannot leave you alone, can I? Thankfully it was just a car, if I had put you on a train, you’d probably derail it.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: You overestimate me…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *smiles adoringly*

Mowuru – Army Barracks

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Now we’re here, let me wrap you with my jacket.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Why?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Your wet and see-through t-shirt is a view which must be preserved from prying eyes other than mine, or course.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I still hate you lots!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *grins*

Uruk – Hot Villain Manor

Token Black Baddie: *is dead*

Chief Manager Jin Young-soo: I guess I’ve just been promoted?

Ex-Captain Argus: Yep. But don’t worry, the deal is the same, I give you a roll of dead presidents, you give me this freshly cut diamonds and I promise you not to kill you till your dead. You can thank the Korean government for sending all males to the military, this way we can be bros!

Chief Manager Jin Young-soo: Thanks, I think…

Ex-Captain Argus: I’m seriously too awesome for my own good.

Haesung Solar Plant – Construction Site

Nice Ajusshi: If I catch you sleeping on the job again…I might have to shout at you.

Sleepy Employee: You can’t do that, the Ministry of Labour will be upset with you.

Nice Ajusshi: *sad face*

Chief Manager Jin Young-soo: I’m too scared to pretend I’m gay and/or fabulous, instead I’ll just run to my office where I can hide and cry a river because woe is also me.

Sleepy Employee: Is that blood I see on his sock?

The Audience: DUN DUN DUN!

Mowuru – Army Barrack’s Kitchen

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Coffee?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Pervert!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: So, black undies, huh?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: They were dark blue!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I already knew that…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Anyway, I would offer you a sedative for the shock of having been in yet another near death situation but something tells me you don’t need it.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Nope, I’m cool as cakes.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I feared as much. So, that whole walking through a rain of gunshots to save “Private Ryan”, I’m beginning to understand that it wasn’t a figure of speech. *sadface* Did you save him in the end?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I did, but something tells me I’m going to regret it soon enough.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: By the way, earlier on, when you said you were going to see your commander, you didn’t by chance meet your nemesis and/or fired your gun, did you?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Of course not! That’s crazy talk!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *sadface*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Okay…maybe?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: It’s because you’re like that…if I found you as trustworthy as you are both hot and funny, I would be jumping your bones, stat. As it is, alas, I cannot.

The Power: *suddenly goes out*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: If you try anything funny, I will scream (of happiness!)

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: But you saved my life today!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Still, you can't do anything weird to me.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Alright, I won’t.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Please?

The Power: *suddenly comes back*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: That lovey-eyed stare of yours is making me blush.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon:  Oh please, you must have so much experience with the ladies…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin:  Nice way to fish for information about my past love-life.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon:  But near funny men there are always beautiful women…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Well, this funny man here is surrounded by muscly men.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon:  Oh…I know! Is what I live for these days…*blushes*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: This is what I get for saving your life today…*sadface*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Speaking of fishing, I’m thinking we need to rescue a certain car.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Way ahead of you….

The Borrowed Car: *is more like a fish tank than a car*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: OMG, we totally drowned the poor thing!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Fear not, Danny-boy here can bring anything back to life. Can’t you?

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Er…yes?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Attaboy!

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Anyway, here are the walkie-talkies you ordered.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: What are these for?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I’m giving them to you…this way it’ll be easier to stalk you.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Stalk me?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Talk to you…I meant talk…not stalk, that’d be crazy…tee hee!

Mowuru – Army Barracks

Officers’ Office

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: *testing walkies*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I meant to ask you, is Big Boss your nickname?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: No, it’s my call sign. You should choose yours. How about The Most Beautiful Creature I’ve Ever Set My Eyes On…”Beauty” for short.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *blushes*

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Sorry to interrupt the cavities-inducing moment you two are enjoying but I’ve been assigned to MediCube to do doctor-y soldier-y things but, mostly to get on Dr Kang’s nerves.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: What’s that supposed to mean?

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Nothing, I just want to have a private word with the man that I’m most definitely not going to marry but I will tell you I am just to royally mess with you. Friends?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *angry face*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: She’s so cute…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *leaves*

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Now she’s gone, let’s get this out of the way, I strongly oppose to having that woman become my sister in law.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I thought you were going to marry me.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Ah, that’s right…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *is outside eavesdropping via stethoscope*

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Is the door unwell?

The audience: *die of laughter*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: The commander just called, he said I needed to be good to you.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Isn’t he sweet?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Except I’m planning on bullying you till you leave.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Oh, then I might be planning to marry you.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Is that a threat?

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Yep.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: You so evil. Also, I’m sorry, please don’t marry me!

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Fear not, I prefer Hunky Sergeants, they’re easier to boss around.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: That’s my girl! Speaking of, have you talked to him recently?

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: What do you think? *sadface*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Odd, he calls me all the time!

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: I kind of hate you right now…*sadder face*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Awww….don’t be like that…here’s my phone, leave a message!

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Score!

Seoul – Full Metal Jacket Training Camp

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Listen to the awesome me you lowly scum. Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! You aren’t worth the uniform you’re wearing but, when I’m through with you, you might even be worth your boots.

Hopeful Recruits: We’re screwed.

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Here, have some guns and start shooting at things. And since I am the badassest seargent you’ll ever meet in your entire life, I’ll casually stand in front of you lot as a test of your courage, daring you to shoot in my general direction.

Suicidal Hopeful Recruit #1: *shoots*

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: That’s it, no pudding for you tonight.

Suicidal Hopeful Recruit #1: Buggeration.

Seoul – Lt General Daddy Yoon Office

Lt General Yoon: So, Sergeant, is there any of the Hopeful Recruits who can be good enough to replace my future son-in-law as Team Alpha leader?

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Er…maybe?

Lt General Yoon: Good, because in the interest of my future grandparenthood, I will transfer him to a desk job in the Ministry of Defense where he’ll get so bored, he’ll probably decide to marry my beloved daughter just for fun. Which, let’s face it, it’ll be a win-win situation for all of us.

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: I don’t know what to say, other than you win.

Lt General Yoon: Of course I do, I am a three star general after all. I win by default.

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: *sadface*

Seoul – Corridors of Sorrowful Correspondence

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: Woe is me.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: *in a voiceover* Dear Sergeant Peach, if you’re reading this, which I hope you don’t because this is frankly embarrassing. At any rate, I just wanted to let you know that I love you very much and that I know you love me too and that I trust you won’t do anything silly like, for instance, surrendering to my father, even though he’s a three star general and the commanding officer of us all and could potentially kill you and make it look like an accident. Love you lots, MJ.

Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young: …

Mowuru – Haesung Medicube

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Excuse me, are you the new army doctor?

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Er, yes? You can’t be a doctor, since you’re 12.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Actually I am a doctor, just an absurdly cute one. Also, I wanted to know if once I join the army I will get a gun to go with the stethoscope.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Yes, of course.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: That’s so cool!

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: Are you flirting with me?

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: Of course not, can’t you see my wedding band? I am married, taken, not available, facebook status = in a relationship. Also, you’re not as pretty as my very pregnant wife.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: It’s not my specialty but I can tell you’ve got a 20/20 vision.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: *smiles*

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: *does not*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Let’s go before she comes up with a fancy way to insult us.

Doctor 1st Lieutenant Yoon Myeong-joo: You are such a lunch box! *runs away*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Told you!

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: What does that even mean?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I’ll explain it to you once you’re of age.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon: I’m not 12!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Sure you’re not. *pats on butt*

Mowuru – Medical Team Tactical Meeting

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: So, we’re going to be doing all our doctor-y things in a doctor-y way. Anyone has anything to say about this?

Nurse Choi Min-ji: Why are we holding our doctor-y meeting in the kitchen?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *points at the ceiling mounted fan*

Medical Team: Aaah…we see!

Walkie - Talkie: Miss B calling for Beauty, over.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Beauty reporting, over.

Walkie - Talkie: What’s for lunch?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I don’t know, I’ll ask and get back to you, over.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Big Boss to Beauty, I can tell you what’s for lunch, over.

Medical Team: And we’ll just scatter as quickly as we can.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I’m so embarrassed I will run away too.

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: I need to tell you something that might be quite relevant by the end of the episode.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Sorry but I can’t see the Fianceé Permission Slip signed so, you probably can’t talk to me right now. Cheerio!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: This conversation went differently in my head…also…*serious face*

Mowuru – Medicube Pharmacy

Doctor Song Sang-hyun: What do you think is between Uri Captain and Doctor Kang?

Head Nurse Ha Ja-ae: What do you mean?

Doctor Song Sang-hyun: I don’t know…maybe like there’s something between us…

Head Nurse Ha Ja-ae: What? Regrets?

The Audience: BUURRNNN!

Random Korean Girl Whose Name We’ll Find Out Later: Hi! My name is Ye Hwa!

The Audience: Finally, a proper introduction!

Ye Hwa: That car is dead.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Sorry honey, but the doctor here it’s me so you aren’t allowed to pronounce it dead.

Ye Hwa: Okay then, I’ll just be here staring at you. Also, you’re sexier in your scrubs.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Don’t be silly, everyone knows that hunky mechanics are way sexier.

The Audience: *start a heated debate to decide on this critical issue*

The Drowned Car: *is suddenly not so dead*

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Yays! Bring me the door honey…

Ye Hwa: Sure…let your tiny wife carry this heavyass door all by herself…

Doctor Daniel Spencer: Why not?

Ye Hwa: You’re so sleeping on the sofa tonight.

Doctor Daniel Spencer: *sadface*

Medical Commando

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon – Call Sign “Chicken Lover”: Arrghhh, over.

Doctor Song Sang-hyun – Call Sign “Mr Handsome”: We have a man down!

Medical Command: What do you need?

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon – Call Sign “Chicken Lover”: Painkillers! Lots of them!

Doctor Song Sang-hyun – Call Sign “Mr Handsome”: At my own peril, I will bring them to you!

Head Nurse Ha Ja-ae – Call Sign “Miss B”: Watch me while I school you both on how to be an awesome nurse!

Doctor Song Sang-hyun – Call Sign “Mr Handsome”: *sadface*

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon – Call Sign “Chicken Lover”:  Come in, Beauty.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon  - Call Sign “Beauty”: This is Beauty, over.

Doctor Lee Chi-hoon – Call Sign “Chicken Lover”:  We’re in desperate need of a moral boost!

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon  - Call Sign “Beauty”: Alright then! I shall sing a song for you all!

Captain’s Quarters

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Giving the medical team their walkie-talkies is possibly the best idea I’ve had in the plethora of good ideas that have come out of my privileged brain.

Mowuru – Army Barracks BBQ

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Oh, are having a party?

Staff Sergant Choi Woo-geun: Yes, our commanding officer is leaving tomorrow.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Your commanding…oh wait…that’s…

Staff Sergant Choi Woo-geun: Yes, Uri Captain Yoo.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: This makes me very sad and annoyed…but mostly sad.

Churchyard of Rejected Confessions

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *switches her walkie-talkie to the military frequency*

Random Soldiers: *report random things*

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I wonder if I could use this to speak to Captain Yoo...

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: This is Big Boss, if anyone sees Dr Kang, immediately report to me.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: I’m here!

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Why are you on this frequency? Are you a spy?

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: Er…maybe?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: That’s kind of hot, also, where is ‘here’ ?

A little later…

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: A little birdy has told me you’re leaving me…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Well, if it were up to me I would never leave you, like ever. But you see, there’s this thing called Republic of Korea Army that kind of has a say on where I go.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: *pouts*

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Anyway, this could literally be the last time we see each other…

The Audience: Yeah…right…

Captain Yoo Shi-jin:…I want us to talk about that kiss that absolutely never happened.

Doctor Kang Mo-yeon: How about not?

Captain Yoo Shi-jin: Should I apologise, or confess?

The Audience: CONFESS, CONFESS, ALWAYS CONFESS!!!!

The Episode: ENDS.

The Audience: *megapouts*

Previously, on Descendants of the Sun:

Episode 01

Episode 02

Episode 03

Episode 04

• Like 18