[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Hi everyone, once again I decided to come out from my cave and write something in this thread. Firstly, I want to thanks to all dots troopers for the pictures and translation. I'm having the dots fever very badly just like everyone else, I keep refreshing this page just to get the new updates for this drama. 

Secondly, I realized that we have been warned by the moderater not a couple of times anymore I would say, many times already (the perks of being a lurker). Since this is the place where we share news and happy vibe of dots, I really hope we take some time to read the soompi rules. I am sure, nobody wants this thread to be locked. 

Do not quoting pics and there should be certain number of words when posting something. I don't want to blame anybody, but I guess it will be a good initiative if we remind other troopers here if they accidentally violated the rules.

Dots troopers fighting :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 19

4 hours ago, joynara said:

re: today's press conference:

This was a packed event, and vs. the premiere press conference, the reporters actually asked better questions (obviously) which prompted specific and lengthy answers. Haven't finished reading all of SJK's answers and haven't even touched SHK's, JG's and KJW's yet.

I'm quite tempted to translate everything because this was a really meaty, in-depth Q&A session, and the answers were all well-thought out and witty. Just not sure if I could do it over the weekend, and that'll be like the only window of opportunity for me. We'll see...

i'm waiting for the full translation at the press conference & i really appreciate ur hard work... fighting! :)

By the way, this must be unrelated to the dots topic but can someone tell me what is the meaning of the star in the green flag at the right side of a post? I'm a new member in here :flushed:

• Like 5

Have fun watching live later guys, my connection is never kind to me, the lagging is killing me. I'll just watch ep 5 on KBSWorld, as if I didn't watch it everytime I have some time off :D 

Anyway, pray for the rating to maintain or gets even higher and no one is going to die tonight.

DotS Troopers fighting!  

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

i'm waiting for the full translation at the press conference & i really appreciate ur hard work... fighting! :)

By the way, this must be unrelated to the dots topic but can someone tell me what is the meaning of the star in the green flag at the right side of a post? I'm a new member in here :flushed:

it means the post is popular (reached more than 30 likes)

(moderator feel free to delete my post if this is unrelated)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, kristy86 said:

Have fun watching live later guys, my connection is never kind to me, the lagging is killing me. I'll just watch ep 5 on KBSWorld, as if I didn't watch it everytime I have some time off :D 

Anyway, pray for the rating to maintain or gets even higher and no one is going to die tonight.

DotS Troopers fighting!  

The only thing that will die tonight is our insanity (to be precise... My insanity) ....... Dellusion everywhere because:P the charm of our flirtious captain .... The bromance .... And the sacred love between both couples... 

• Like 13

Finally, Episode 7 is a few more minutes away...

Once again, guys, I'll be among those who are under the mercies of angels who will do the real time recaps tonight...(y)

Gumawo in advance recappers...

AJA! Dr. Kang, please conquer your fears tonight and embrace your love instead..Be thankful that you now have a chance to finally confess your love to the dangerous yet charming Capt. Yoo..(y)

• Like 8

I'm new to this thread and I just wish to share this~~~

Tidbits from 2nd press con of 'Descendants of the Sun' - 16th March 2016

Song Joong Ki compliments the script of 'Descendants of the Sun', saying that it is simply amazing. Every time he sees it, he likes it very much and his heart flutters.

He mentioned that because it is pre-produced, there is a greater sense of anticipation. Besides acting, there are also stuff which he does not know too well. During filming, he has worked very hard and when he saw the broadcast; he personally felt that it was a pity as there were still areas where he could have done better at. However, he did not expect to receive so much love, he feels very happy.

He added that the 2 writers Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Seok created a nice fusion of romance and storyline and he met the script of his lifetime. Regardless whether it is 10 times or 20 times, every time he reads the script, his heart flutters.

Translated from Korean to Chinese and shared by: 美娜 on @宋仲基贴吧官博 on weibo
Translated from Chinese to English by me ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 24

happy to see updates on mid series presscon , thanks to all !  they look chic and cool in their casual attire , hope there will be a full video with English subtitle

10311008_955642321192430_424723118_n.jpg

few more minutes to go for episode 7 , get ready guys

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f1s46s7sd6j30hs1417q9.jpg

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, jinkx0820 said:

Finally, Episode 7 is a few more minutes away...

Once again, guys, I'll be among those who are under the mercies of angels who will do the real time recaps tonight...(y)

Gumawo in advance recappers...

AJA! Dr. Kang, please conquer your fears tonight and embrace your love instead..Be thankful that you now have a chance to finally confess your love to the dangerous yet charming Capt. Yoo..(y)

aaaahhh....20minutes more but can't watch it live. So, i'm waiting for the chingoos recappers. Thanks in advanced! :blush: :heart:

• Like 4

Some more pics before the movie stars (well it feels like a movie watching dot) ....and the best part is just before the light turns off .... Waiting for more witty dialogues....

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 19