[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

MY say have to do operation to patien, MJ say is she crazy how can do operation in this situation then MY keep arguing then MJ decided to follow her and prepare operating. 

Lee Hwa shi, daniel wife also there to help them 

the junior soldier so poor thing. he accidentally spill over alk the medicines and the nurses bcome annoyed to him :(((( and all bcome frustrated. 

onew tried to save patient and want to inject anesthesia then the patient don wan and he frustrated and she show her usg photo show she is pregnanny and onrw relieved 

• Like 14

DY SAVED SOME WORKERS ...MY AND MJ ALSO WORKING LIKE A TEAM...MY STREAM STOPPED...NOW WE SEE CH AND A WOMAN STOPPED HIM FROM INJECTING HER ...THE LADY IS PREGNANT...HE HELPS HER PUTTING HER BONES BACK....HER FOOT WAS BROKEN

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, orangeprincess18 said:

MY say have to do operation to patien, MJ say is she crazy how can do operation in this situation then MY keep arguing then MJ decided to follow her and prepare operating. 

Lee Hwa shi, daniel wife also there to help them 

the junior soldier so poor thing. he accidentally spill over alk the medicines and the nurses bcome annoyed to him :(((( and all bcome frustrated. 

onew tried to save patient and want to inject anesthesia then the patient don wan and he frustrated and she show her usg photo show she is pregnanny and onrw relieved 

The nurses are scolding my puppy? *angry mode*

• Like 7

A MEDIA VAN COMES, ENGLISH SPEAKING REPORTERS ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT CASUALTIES.

SUNBAE DOCTOR GO WITH THE REPORTERS.

MY & MJ DO OPERATION ON SITE.

SJ COMES AND ASK MY COME WITH HIM

THEY FIND THE AHJUSSI, SHE TREATS HIM AND THE OTHER ONE

NOT LOOKING GOOD THO

SJ WATCHES HER

• Like 11

kibum in tent 

reporter come to ask questions but eveybody busy

kibum cant speak english so keep disturbing the nursess lolll 

nurses ask emergencyyh for operation? somebody rush over 

MY and MJ doing tratment to soldier 

SJ come over and ask help from MY 

MY going inside to destruction to the worker that stone going to him :(((( the other one also :(( 

MY try to help him. both of them the one that v bad condition :(( 

• Like 12

A REPORTER CAME NOBODY HAD TIME FOR HIM ...MY SUNBAE PROMISED HIM HE WILL GIVE HIM A INTERVIEW IF HE TAKES HIM SOMEWHERE SJ CALLED MY FOUND A MAN IN A REALLY BAD CONDITION...MY TOLD HIM NOT TO MOVE...OTP TRYING TO SAVE THAT MAN ...A SOLDIER CAME SAID THEY SHOULD HURRY

• Like 9

annoying reporters coming asking question

MY has to pick which guy to save of the two trapped.   Sad scene. 

Annoying owner still being annoying SJ telling him off and then saves him when some rocks fall. 

• Like 12