[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 minute ago, hrh77 said:

Can somebody explain, why such a title??.. ( not on based on personal views)... Tnx..

The writers said in one occasion that they created two people, imaging "the descendants of the sun", lived with a pure strong heart. Yah sth like that.

• Like 5

Soooo tired and sleepy waiting the android updating but once the phone is up and running, i read today special. And my eyes are wide awake. I'll watch it tomorrow with sub. Glad the sub for the previous special also available. I'm too bz this days and have to catch up my rest and sleep. I'm glad when DOTS aired, i'm not as bz as nowadays. Thank u DOTS for bringing joy to my dull life. :wub:

• Like 7

Could not believe it.. no more DOTS next week :tears:

Nice meeting all the chingus in here.. tq for all the recap.. the lovely gif.. the different POV on each episode.. and all the imaginary scene all of u create while waiting upcoming episode (all of u here can make a job as kdrama writernim :P) Kamsahamida

N i notice the MY confession phone is actually kinda same as in the heirs when Lee Bo Na confess her love accidently on her school radio :D

This week i already loss the excitement waiting for new episode.. next week i am totally going to be bored :blink:

Kamsahamida.. see u all again in another great kdrama

• Like 9

@Chellsee Hahaha. Omo. I didn't realise the order of that. I guess I wanted a bed scene so badly that I wrote bedscene, then marriage...then kids. BUT...that order isn't bad as well isn't it? LOL...

I do vote for @gilaswan to help write the script for the NEXT DOTS or whatever it is they r planning with the same cast. She writes what we wants. Hahaha. Loving ur fic! Especially the latest chap!

Oh my gosh...How can I say goodbye? I met so many wonderful people here....Your live recaps....your wonderful insights. ..gifs...pics..etc. I LOVE out wonderful discussions and how I laugh at all of them...especially the "doing the DEEDS" discussion. It was so funny...Thank you...Thank you...You guys make my journey through DOTS even better. Without this forum, I could not have know the drama better and love it more. Guys, please promise that we will keep in touch and if anyone of us can find a good Kdrama, please recommend so we can ALL meet there again and SPAZ. Meanwhile, I will hang out in the Kikyo shipper's thread. Somehow, halfway through the series, I ended up shipping them. Lol! 

• Like 23