[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

lol i was hoping for a baby making scene at the camp but they didnt show it... unless its next week XD but overall im satisfied that everything ended well and all couples are back together with some kisses here and there :blush::blush:

• Like 8

WHAT AN ENDING!!!!

Perfect ending! Rather than they stopped at the kiss, this one is much better!!

The whole team is back!!

DOTS Made my day :wub::wub:

Happy ending without force! Perfect! 

Whoaaaa Im so happy and sad at the same time :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 11

Writer-nim, I forgive you everything - even wasting three minutes of precious air time over Red Velvet today...Because?.

Because you gave ME THAT KISS IN THE END...WAIT, YOU GAVE ME TWO KISSES!. Two extremely SWEET YET HOT KISSES!!!!. OMG, SJK and SHK winning best kissing award if there was one.

:wub:

• Like 22

KYAAAAAA!!!

They are making out at the beach, they are making out at the beach, I can't stop grinning, this is crazy! She even hold his hand while kissing, I can't stop smiling, my goodness!!!The best ending ever!!! 

Thank you writer-nim, I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!!

I'M DEAD, I'LL SEE ALL OF YOU IN HEAVEN!!!

• Like 17

Oh my gosh....THANK YOU live recappers!!!!!! I could not stream as I am still out. But it put a smile to my face and I grinned so much my cheeks hurt. 

Guys...let's stay on for the BTS and epilogue. I could not express enough thanks to you guys. It is really really awesome to be here spazzing. 

• Like 4

honestly i have my complaints about this drama but i have no regrets watching it. i loved both otps, all the side characters and this last episode was exactly what i wanted, 100% pure fluff. even though my live stream kept lagging i still stuck to it until the very end. now i just have to wait until the full raw comes out lol. 

can't imagine wednesdays and thursdays without this drama. i actually can't believe its over even when the ending credits were running or they had the montage of bts with the cast playing.

thank you so much to everyone who took the time out to live recap and to those who started/participated in discussions. while i wasn't really contributing to them i looked forward to your thoughts during the days when we had to go through the agonizing wait until the next episodes aired. going to miss dots and its amazing cast so much! lets meet in another drama's thread hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Like 6

I'm satisfied....been waiting for the whole episode to see if there's any kiss between uri Big Boss and Beauty. When the kiss happened, I'm so happy grinning from ear to ear....the kisses were hot and deep and slow.

I thought in this episode only uri DY and MJ kissing because so far, there were 2-3 kisses, I have lost count. The last kiss was initiated by MJ :w00t:

But I have to say I enjoy the way SJ kisses MY, very natural and sexy......yeah HAPPY ENDING!!! but ending with a volcano, I think that's what I heard....a volcano erupting?

And I have to say, one of our chingu here guessed right, Doctor Song's collection of photos was of Nurse Ja Ae.

I'm amused at Chi Hoon, finally he knew the word Blackey kept on repeating was a goat. I think he really bought the goat at last for Blackey, right? Up to the end, he still couldn't hear the boy's name :w00t::lol:

• Like 13