[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest rintintintin

Goodness, SJK in a drama?? I can't wait for this hahaha. Hello guys, I've been away bec. of my busyness in work and home. :)

So Joong Ki never got to spend time with the family before he went to the set and filming already  woow.. I thought he would have time with the family after his discharge but I guess not.. Maybe it would happen after he finished this drama unless another script is sent to him if he dose well here his little body has buff up since his military day's and still just as handsome as ever   

• Like 1

Now that Joong Ki is discharged, it feels like DotS is finally coming nearer. :D 

It's said that DotS script reading is said to be scheduled for this week. And on recent Elle magazine interview, Song Hye Kyo said that they will be shooting on an island in Greece for DotS. Excited!  :D

• Like 2

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Eun Sook on Hand to Welcome Her Next Leading Man Song Joong Ki Out of the Army

Hi everyone...   24ff1c59aee75c65824c3ad1434fab06.jpg

also looking forward to this drama..  So glad that our leading man is now out of the military..  Filming already? wow...

@czakhareina, thank you for starting the thread...  Thank you everyone for your contributions..

While we are waiting for more news, lets favorite Viki's page for the drama.

http://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun

And fill in Viki's title request form for : Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예

2009216223859746.gif favorite the channel for updates

If you're interested in having "Descendants of the Sun" to be licensed, please fill out this form for it to get licensed:)

• Like 2

OMG my heart beats fast already just to think about how wonderful their chemistry will be.. I mean.. Song Joong Ki is so awesome he can have chemistry with a tree....:)

edit... OMG they're going to shoot the drama in Greece??? my favorite place for holiday...aaaww..be.jpg

Edited by SeGafanlady
wanna add a pic of Greece
  • Like 8

Posted by @MasY on SHK thread~

+ First script reading will be on 28th or 29th.

+ Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Onew(Shinee), Suh Jing Yeon and Kang Shin Il will attend the script reading.

+ The filming will be starting in June and SJK will join them in July.

+ After they finish filming in Korea, they are planning to go overseas such as Greece for filming.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505261612552510

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015052611100349270

20150526001009_0.jpg

• Like 7

Kim Eun Sook on Hand to Welcome Her Next Leading Man Song Joong Ki Out of the Army

Posted on May 27, 2015 by ockoala

dens3.jpg

This could either be taken as super cute or super nervewracking for Song Joong Ki. The young man (not a boy any longer even if he still looks like one) was released from the army this past Monday morning and on hand was not just his devoted fans and the excited K-media. Hidden in the throngs of welcomers was none other than famed drama screenwriter Kim Eun Sook. The fans and media recognized Kim Eun Sook despite her wearing sunglasses and trying to look as inconspicuous as possible, which was probably due to her bringing a big poster of Song Joong Ki as The Werewolf Boy with her LOL.

Her showing up does lend credence to the industry chatter that she actually wrote Descendants of the Sun‘s male lead with Song Joong Ki in mind, and was dead set on him from the beginning so much so that the production was pushed back so he could be discharged from the military and do it. I don’t know how much of that is true but Kim Eun Sook is certainly very happy to have Song Joong Ki out of the army now that he is confirmed to be the male lead of DotS. So are we, Kim Eun Sook, so are we all. Check out a few screencaps below from Song Joong Ki looking totally shocked to hear Kim Eun Sook was on hand to her trying to blend into the greenery.

dens1.jpg

dens.jpghttp://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/27/kim-eun-sook-on-hand-to-welcome-her-next-leading-man-song-joong-ki-out-of-the-army/

• Like 8

Auww!!!!Song Hye Kyo...:) Will Camp in this thread then...:w00t:

edit: utkim sunbae..:D I'm on silent lurker mode but now that there's script reading, I guess its time for me to wake up from my sleep..Let the spazzing begins just like the old times...kekeke

Geez!!I dont know how to post pics with this new soompi..lol

Edited by jjeennyy19
  • Like 6