[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest jinjjapurry

StaRix said:

rubylia said: Shinee Onew is on consideration to be part of the new KBS Drama "Descendants of the Sun".

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201504/sp20150413172231136670.htm

Onew in talks to star in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's upcoming KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=011&aid=0002667742&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Onew to possibly act alongside Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki in KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

April 13, 2015 @ 5:49 pm

SHINee's Onew is making strides as an actor as he not only landed the lead role in web drama 'Dating was the Easiest' last month but also might be appearing on one of the big three broadcasting stations!  That's a pretty big deal.

SM Entertainment revealed on April 13, "Onew is positively reviewing his appearance in 'Descendants of the Sun,'" which will be broadcast under KBS and is being highly anticipated due to the main actors, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.  

Within the drama, Onew would be playing a doctor who is a junior to Song Hye Kyo's character, Kang Mo Yeon.  The importance of his character is not big, but the role still has a presence in the drama, so would be a big step for him. 

link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/onew-to-possibly-act-alongside-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-in-kbs-drama-descendants-of-the-sun
----------------------------------------

He's a doctor, not SJK's brother... Hmm, but who knows he's actually SJK's long-lost brother.. Within a drama anything possible... hahaha :))

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee’s Onew could star in ‘Descendants of the Sun’ drama60093-316625-540x810.jpgOnew

It has been reported that SHINee’s Onew could star in upcoming KBS 2TV drama ‘Descendants of the Sun.’

SM Entertainment confirmed that Onew has indeed received an offer, but nothing has been decided as yet, with discussions still underway.

If Onew does sign on for the drama, he will take on the role of a doctor who’s the junior to army doctor Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo). Although Onew’s role isn’t a pivotal one in the drama, he will provide much relief to the overall story.

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won have already been confirmed for the drama.

‘Descendants of the Sun’ tells the story of young soliders and doctors, who dream of love and success in extreme situations, and discover the true meaning of life in the process. The drama is expected to greet viewers in the latter half of the year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

-----------

@kanyaprasetyo
lol I know what you mean, they could be brothers with different mothers!

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shinee's Onew A Possible Addition To 'Descended From The Sun'dkdafs.jpg
Hankooki - Naver: Shinee's Onew cast in 'Descended from the Sun'.. Will this be his debut in a public broadcast drama? 

1. [+169, -5] Onew has good vocalization and pronunciation plus his acting is natural. I hope we'll hear good news soon

2. [+146, -1] I watched him in his sitcom and his acting was quite goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to it~

3. [+122, -4] Congrats Onew oppa. Please confirm it

4. [+109, 0] Onew's acting is good. He has a honey voice too ㅠㅠ♡♡

5. [+36, -0] Yeongam Please be in this drama.  Please 

6. [+23, 0] Song Joong Ki and Onew are look-alikes. Is he perhaps cast as Song Joong Ki's brother??

MBN - Naver 

1. [+199, -13] Let Onew release a ballad just like Kyuhyun instead of pushing him into acting. He has a great voice but why doesn't SM ever give him the opportunity. He's probably all recovered from his throat surgery by now. Give him a solo album instead of acting. What a waste of his amazing voice.

2. [+158, -16]....? Give him a solo album instead. Why push him into acting?

3. [+125, -25] I like Song Joong Ki but I'm concerned for this drama because of Song Hye Kyo. Why cast an idol too..? ㅋㅋIt's Onew but still...

4. [+64, -13] Song Joong Ki and Onew!!

5. [+27, -1] I'd rather want Onew to have a solo album instead of a drama. SM and their greed for acting

6. [+21, -4] Give Onew a solo album ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+18, -8] And this is how another public broadcast drama fails...

8. [+27, -17] He has a great voice so as long as his acting is passable, it should be fine

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/shinees-onew-possible-addition-to.html

Shinee Onew may join Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki in 'The Descendant of the Sun'

Shinee member 'Onew' is currently discussing the offer to appear in 'The Descendant of the Sun'.
'Onew"s agency SM Entertainment said on April 13th during the phone conversation with Newsen, "'Onew' is currently looking at the offer to appear in KBS 2TV's new drama, 'The Descendant of the Sun' positively". His role in talk is a young medical doctor, who works with Song Hye-kyo's role.
'The Descendant of the Sun' is about young soldiers and doctors, who dream of love and success in the extreme environment far away from home. It is a blockbuster human melo-drama that will portray the value of life through the lives of the characters.
'The Descendant of the Sun' will be filmed in Korea and at several overseas locations. The drama will be aired in Korea and China at the same time during the second half of this year. As soon as the pre-production stage is wrapped up, the drama will begin filming.
newsen | Hancinema valsava said: czakhareina said: missnona said: mellowmadya said: anyone know the rival for this drama?hopeful they can grab #1 spot
  • Like 1

Guest missnona

Ok guys, this drama will air on monday and tuesday in september after Hello Monster so the rival will be SBS with Six Flying Dragons (writers of this drama are hit makers "Tree With Deep Rooted - Queen Seon Deon - Dae Jag Guem) and MBC with last 10 eps from Hwajung and first six eps from Michelin star (The Moon and Sun director).

missnona said: Ok guys, this drama will air on monday and tuesday in september after Hello Monster so the rival will be SBS with Six Flying Dragons (writers of this drama are hit makers "Tree With Deep Rooted - Queen Seon Deon - Dae Jag Guem) and MBC with last 10 eps from Hwajung and first six eps from Michelin star (The Moon and Sun director).

Guest missnona

Danie_A said:

missnona said: Ok guys, this drama will air on monday and tuesday in september after Hello Monster so the rival will be SBS with Six Flying Dragons (writers of this drama are hit makers "Tree With Deep Rooted - Queen Seon Deon - Dae Jag Guem) and MBC with last 10 eps from Hwajung and first six eps from Michelin star (The Moon and Sun director).

missnona said: We should worry about Hwajung here, it's just aired 2 eps this week and ajummas already love it and it took first spot in rating!
so after 40 eps i think the rating will reach 20+ and the last 10 eps for sure will get the first spot since it's historical drama and the cast are solid even there some people thinks that CSW the leading man of that drama will get the Daesang and only 2 eps aired so far.
So this is mean that DotS aired it first 10 eps with Hwajung and left 6 eps will rival with Sex Flying Dragons
the competition is so so so though, i think they have change the run-time to wen& thru and it will get the first spot.

TV Report Publishes 2015 Industry Insider Power Rankings of K-drama Actors and Actresses

tivo.jpg

tivo2.jpg

Song Joong Ki tied at 4th place with Lee Min Ho with 9 votes

Song Hye Kyo tied at 4th place with Gong Hyo jin with 8 votes

read full http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/15/tv-report-publishes-2015-industry-insider-power-rankings-of-k-drama-actors-and-actresses/

its interesting to note that SJK is out of drama scene for 2 years as compared to other starts mentioned (with only exception of YSH who like SJK was just released from MS

omg omg omg..... SJK & LJK are my favs....gosh..i'll go crazy if ever Onew will join this drama...  8-}
errrmm...i really can't wait..... =)) please release still pics...please release SJK early...i must see him this 1st wk of May.....aaahhhh ....err i'm too demanding lol....waiting can kill me!