[Drama 2015] Make a Woman Cry 여자를 울려

larus

Episode 10

Kang Jin Woo sitting waited outside Jung Deok In restaurant as she closes her shop to realise that Kang Jin Woo is sitting outside

KJW: I was afraid that you might feel lonely again, so I doing this....I am also just like you...am also a lonely person

JDI looks at KJW...then they took a stroll along the Naksan Rampart (한양도성 Seoul City wall) as they overlook the night skyline of Seoul

Naksan Rampart (한양도성 Seoul City Wall) designated Historic site No. 10 is an 18.6 km wall that surround the city built during the Joseon Dynasty, along its length are 4 large gates & 4 small gates. The popular mountain ridge trail that follows along the well preserved Naksan Rampart command a spectacular panoramic view of midtown Seoul

KJW: Ever since after I had met you...I had spoke aplenty...even ate aplenty...even the family members had notice a change in me...I felt that whatever you make for me to eat...it is indeed delicious...also enjoy being playful with you in such useless pranks that I can laugh about...being together with you is really rest assuring...also became my dependence (support) on you

JDI: Kang Seonsaengnim?

KJW: No matter whatever the circumstances...I could sense & trust that you are a person who will never allow another person to be hurt or sad

JDI: Kang Jin Woo...you are Kang Jin Hee's...(Oppa)

KJW: That is true....I am her Oppa..if perhaps that we could be together....or perhaps that we can't be together...are we at the age that we need to think of that note of consideration...you & I had been inflicted by the pains & wounds of our marriage, now that are age are so advance (older)...also our heartfelt support for each other...don't wish for each other to feel lonely & looking out for each other...is it not fine...to have such an acquaintance....tomorrow we will be going to the orphanage (in Chuncheon)....really don't you want to come

JDI ponders

JDI: It is getting late...the family will be waiting for me

JDI leaves....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 10

Jung Deok In slaps her husband Hwang Gyeong Cheol (why didn't she give him her famous half bend kick over the head)

HGC: This is what I most dislike about you, is this mannerism...who have asked you to be worried about me...who had permitted you to be worried about my family members...no matter how  incompetent my family members may be, but however without you around, they still can survive as they are

HGC: No matter how despicable I am towards you....but however I too just like you do take concern about my parents & siblings...no matter how unfilial as a son I am....but I too just like you will worried about my mother...in our marriage life....the most dislike about you that I despise the most is that mannerism of yours...you who couldn't render me any love...therefore looking after my family members was just a mere excuse, wasn't it

HGC: Should I become for you..just this once..I am sorry to say...that I did wasted 20 years of my youth on the likes of a woman like you...what a fool I was...this is really unfair...it is not only you who feel unfair...

JDI: the likes of a woman like you

HGC: That is right...even if you were standing naked on the road....the likes of a woman like you...no one will want you

JDI slaps HGC across his face

JDI: I will give you your divorce...will that be fine for you...I will divorce from you

HGC: Once the papers are prepare, I will mailed this to you, there is no need for you to delay on the matter again

HGC walks off as JDI buckles & fall onto the pavement

@gerrytan8063 thanks for this translation..

It is as I thought he was a nasty man to her.. I knew he was talking about no one would want her as he looked her up and down pointing at her. What a shame that he had to say he wasted 20 years with her. That she should not have been worried about his family.. that is awful that he talks to her this way.. later he will regret what he has said to her. I am hopping she will be getting a make over and he will bite his tongue.. He will hate it to see Teacher with her. He will have something to say about it being KJH's brother but mostly it will be jealousy that she looks so good and another man wants her! Of course when it is found out that the man's son was the cause of his son's death he will really have something to say and try to break them up.. once the dust settles though.. his life with the twit will be over and DI and teachers will be starting with her seeing his son as her own (I hope) since she will be the one to straighten that kid out!

You should always be careful what you say to a person.. those words will come back to bite you. HGC will realize this later on and then try to run back to this woman that he verbally mistreated and cheated on he gave this woman no respect and she had his son and took care of him and his family. He does not care about his family either lying man.  Too bad it will be too late once she has really moved on.

@Ldy Gmerm

Hwang Gyeong Cheol is so desperate to get a divorce from Jung Deok In, whilst he will not render favourable reception from the Kangs either. Hwang Gyeong Cheol & Kang Jin Hee are match made in heaven, they can go to the "hell" together..making a mess with their lives..for all we care

In this case it is actually not Jung Deok In proper place to be making decision for them & she is well aware of the matter...why try to stop them. The disagreement of the outcome sooner or later will resonate rather uneasily in tune. The truth to the fact that it isn't Jung Deok In family to be concern about even though how much they care about for each other.

It will be "revenge" in the making when & if Jung Deok In marries Kang Jin Woo...the drama is 40 episode...anything can happened

@gerrytan8063

That is very true..they are a match made in heaven.. two nasty spoiled selfish people who are ruining their lives and others.. (although DI is better off without a man who did not console her or look to her in his grief over their sons death!)   DI's driving force I think is her need to have a family since she is an orphan. With his careless disrespectful behavior he has taken away the only real family she has ever known. But I think she to is realizing you can't hold on to that man to keep his family. He no long cares about her and is so desperate as you pointed out to be free to be with THE TWIT that he forgets how much this woman has done for him and his family and she birth him a son.He forgets she suffered a loss as well.  His disrespect and nasty words to her were so bad in the translation. ( I can never understand why they have to try to hurt people that badly.. he did not need to go there in attacking her appearance and saying no one would want her.)  She may not have the right to worry about him or his family anymore but habits die hard. AT least she has agreed to give this nasty man who deserves that spoiled TWIT a divorce.

It will certainly be revenge in the making if DI and KJW get married ( I hope this writer makes it so) since she has no family to object (HGC's family does not count!) and this man is done listening to his family after his fathers arranged marriage with his first wife he did not love. It would be great if they decided to do what they want and marry. It is not like this man will be a good prospect even if he is from a rich family. He lives modestly and is widowed with a son. HGC will hate that another man is with his ex wife and she is looking good and the man cares about her and her him (jealousy) he will hate if they manage to be together without a lot of opposition and he will do anything he can to ruined that not to have her a part of that family he has married into.  With 40 episodes as you said anything can and will happen.. I look forward to it.

I have to ask because I do not know if I missed it.. Does the Teachers son have any idea that his bullying resulted in the death of a boy? Not necessarily that it was her son but that he drove someone to their death? That kid is such a brat that I can't tell if he knows or not.

What has this writer done before anyone know?

@gerrytan8063  

Thanks for the translation. I really appreciate it.

For me that do not understand Korean, it is really useful for understanding the important dialogue around a rectangular relationship between JDI, KJW, HKC, and KJN, including their families and students. Honestly I'm tired of the bickering between the two daughter in law. Moreover, plus I do not understand the words that teasing between them (see the eyes full of hatred and satisfied after succeeding each other down). I can only guess that their argument is nothing more than jealousy and seize the throne who deserves to be the crown prince. 

After reading your translation, the more I love this drama, especially DI character. Her quiet demeanor and words out of her mouth in the face of KJN very sensible and classy. So it can be seen here that being wealthy and educated people does not guarantee a person to be elegant and classy. And it can take a look on KJN. I think her parents have failed to educate her. She grows into a selfish girl and cheapo. 

Same as all of you, I hope DI soon gives up her husband for KJN. Nothing to be proud to have a husband like him. Like what KJW said that she deserved to find happiness in her life.

Can't wait for Saturday and Sunday to see the development of the relationship between DI and KJW. And I'm very grateful if you make the next episode translations for all of us here.  Jeongmal gamsahabnida !!! :):):)

@hrkharis

Thank you for your kind appreciation

My translation tends to be in a narrative format...I also like to insert extra information regarding the scene like the location, Korean social etiquette & habits & especially the food cuisine that you may not find in subtitles

I can only do scene segments...not the summary nor recaps of the whole episode & I assume that there are other provider...the segment will be done when time permits...so far I am using the MBC hot clips as a guide, so you may have some picture to sync with the translation 

@‌Ldy Gmerm

"What has this writer done before anyone know?"

Scriptwriter is Ha Cheong Ok (하청옥)

She wrote

I summon you Gold (Geum Nawara, Deookddak - 금 나와라, 뚝딱) MBC 2013 - Gosh didn't that ended up in a "disaster" after starting up on the right foot

Pure Pumpkin Flower (Hobakggot Soonjung - 호박꽃 순정) SBS 2010-2011 - Didn;t see this drama...can't comment

While the PD Kim Geun-hong (김근홍) I like his work better...but he had mostly done sageuk dramas

@‌Ldy Gmerm

"What has this writer done before anyone know?"

Scriptwriter is Ha Cheong Ok (하청옥)

She wrote

I summon you Gold (Geum Nawara, Deookddak - 금 나와라, 뚝딱) MBC 2013 - Gosh didn't that ended up in a "disaster" after starting up on the right foot

Pure Pumpkin Flower (Hobakggot Soonjung - 호박꽃 순정) SBS 2010-2011 - Didn;t see this drama...can't comment

While the PD Kim Geun-hong (김근홍) I like his work better...but he had mostly done sageuk dramas

@gerrytan8063

Thanks, You are very right I summon You Gold started off good and in the end it just was a disaster. I have not seen the other as well..

I hope this drama stays at the right momentum and does not have a bad ending. Things could go way south for ratings we never know.. '

This is just my observation but is anyone else noticing that HGC's second brother with the glasses may like his SIL DI. I just get that vibe from him. Maybe he feels just closer to her but his look when he saw her walking with the Teacher in the grocer's just screamed shock and dismay.. It made me think that either he thinks she has someone or he has deep feelings for her not of the Sister in law kind.

@Ldy Gmerm

"This is just my observation but is anyone else noticing that HGC's second brother with the glasses may like his SIL DI"

The brother in law that is wearing the glasses Hwang Gyeong Soo is not Hwang Gyeong Cheol 2nd brother...he is the eldest brother to Hwang Gyeong Cheol...this is why he address Jung Deok In as Jesu-ssi (제수씨 - wife to your younger brother) likewise Jung Deok In address him as Ajubeonim (아주버님 - eldest brother to your husband)

Hwang Gyeong Soo as a first born & eldest in the family is deem lacklustre than his 2nd brother Hwang Gyeong Cheol who had made it into society....he also appreciate & care Jung Deok In in the same manner as Jung Deok In mother in law is to her....he always said that he will take on Jung Deok In side

Oh wow! goody....this thread is finally coming alive :)

@gerrytan8063 Thank you so much for your hard work. I knew it...you don't just translate but also always have your bag of tricks...I mean k-tidbits to share. I've just learnt about the meaning of hard boiled eggs in the korean cultural context altho I've been eating hard boiled eggs for ages..hehe. And also Seoul City Wall. sounds interesting....  :)

@Ldy_Gmerm I agree with your takes on GC. What an SOB! 

I can't imagine how resilient and tough DI is...having her horrible husband cheat on her, then abuse her physically, and now with such harsh and cruel words that are totally uncalled for. This man is a monster, and I can't say I'm gonna pity JH for wanting him, or loving him as she proclaims. Ancient wisdom really rings true...what with 'birds of a feather, flock together', looking at GC and JH, INDEED! And then again, looking at the other two kind, sweet, warm and lonely souls like DI and JW, INDEED too!

Love to read all your comments, and thanks to all for continuous updates. Do keep them coming ... Off now to watch ep 10 :)

Not sure how long this will be viewable since the uploading of it has 'been warned'. But FWIW and however long it's available, take a look...it's a pretty funny interview :)

@gerrytan8063 said :

The brother in law that is wearing the glasses Hwang Gyeong Soo is not Hwang Gyeong Cheol 2nd brother...he is the eldest brother to Hwang Gyeong Cheol...this is why he address Jung Deok In as Jesu-ssi (제수씨 - wife to your younger brother) likewise Jung Deok In address him as Ajubeonim (아주버님 - eldest brother to your husband)

Hwang Gyeong Soo as a first born & eldest in the family is deem lacklustre than his 2nd brother Hwang Gyeong Cheol who had made it into society....he also appreciate & care Jung Deok In in the same manner as Jung Deok In mother in law is to her....he always said that he will take on Jung Deok In side.

I like this explanation. Things like this we need to know because we saw that Kyungsoo was very concerned with his siblings. He stayed at home to help the household and did not go to work out. Turns out it's because he has a weakness. It was revealed on the scene episode 4.

I once read a recap in one blog. In the fourth episode, there was a conversation between mama Hwang and Kyungsoo in the room. Kyungsoo apologized to his mother and said that he could not provide things better for his family. Her mother replied that it was not his fault. She was so malnourished when he was in her womb. It was her fault.

From the above conversation, we at least know that among all three sons mama Hwang, he is weakest in his physical condition. But he is the most caring person in his family compared to his other brothers.

Posted 1 hour ago (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, ororomunroe said:

@jadecloud it's been blocked by MBC :( Can you upload it on dailymotion or veoh?

​Aish...:( ....Ok... I will try. M/w, some screencap highlights ...

Unfortunately no go...for all platforms....  :( 

....Created a new account in Veoh. Also tried DM. Seems like the clamp down is now tougher than before not just in YT, but DM and Veoh too. 

1HHz5eM.jpg

Archived