[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Thanks for a great work PMY! Like we always say here until either of you announce for someone else this changminer is solidly behind you both. We can’t be in the kitchen and be afraid of smoke, otherwise don’t ship! Looking forward to another wonderful work from both of you! Always support you!

• Like 1

It’s great to see her out smiling like herself! The distractors cannot win over this girl! God will NOT allow it! Their intentions have been thwarted, thanks to all your loving fans from around the world and in your country. You have a great family too that supports you dearly and that is what our girl strong and courageous! Love surrounds you, keep doing what you do best, smiling!

• Like 2

On 23 July 2018 at 10:59 PM, maryofbethany said:

somethings never really gone or dies away, once its bonded.

a site that still make me cry .... however how worthy am i to be called a part of them ...
i left soompi, sent exit mail, dont know why never materialized, maybe it was God's will for this.
just for you, a testimony of Healerites/changmin at her peak>
moru moru island blog

yet that blog with all her glories, cannot compare to what some lone or few changminers did to keep that spark going til today. so you should read from page 1 of this blog, i did, when i become changminer. #changminforever

God bless changmin couple.
God bless changminers.
God bless youngatheart.
 bye

Hi @maryofbethanyI am so glad when I see this post of yours.  I have been thinking the past few days if someone will visit and write something here, and I know it if there will be few, I know you are one of them.  Thanks for really making sure that the visitor has properly ushered to the morumoru site so she can know the glory that was Changmin.  God bless you too dear!

There had been a lot going on the past few days and honestly my Changmin heart has been downcast, broken if you may say it.  Especially that our PMY has been attacked left and right with those nasty thing, with our Wooki still serving in the MS, it was like indeed a stormy week for me and my Changmin.  PMY has bravely answered all those rumours however ridiculous they may seem.  And I believe all she has said.  Indeed my heart and I am speaking for my Changmin heart, I will always give my unwavering love and support to them as a couple and as an individual actors.  I am patiently waiting and still believing in them because #thereislovetobelievein .  

Hi @youngatheart I am happy you are still here as I do.  Let us keep the faith.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 3:29 AM, youngatheart said:

Miss our soldier! RL! Patiently waiting 

A mature face with that haircut, a baby face with that smile. MY lost weight and CW seems gained weight....either way, i love him more and more and will wait patiently for a breaking news about our couple.

For "Mr Right", finally :blush:

• Like 1

I am shipping happily because I am happy and marrying off a daughter is really exciting! I wish happiness for our couple! I want to reminisce, I will probably post more in a few days before my fun RL catches up with me in the next few weeks! Let’s be happy! We know everything that would be would be!

Waiting till the announcement 

• Like 3

Our girl’s accomplishments need to be applauded and I join her in raising the glass to cheer what she was able to do. From another person that loves to travel and visit various places of history. She just demonstrated how cultured, classy, and how her horizon is widened! Just love you PMY and I know she’s going to be a great mom someday!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW what a glorious day it must have been for you girl! I was expecting that you would post something today and you did! You are the best too because you bring out the best in your fans. Classy and elegant you looked today and always as matter of fact! Congratulations girl! You deserve all the the accolades 

• Like 2