[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Remember when our girl posted this? It was the day before Changsung was introduced in her last drama7DQ. He has now confirmed to join her new drama and this will be their third time working together! We all know whose friend is Changsung, JCW himself! This is IWPY #Rabbitlovesbunny 

• Like 1

It is good to know that our couple are out and about doing what they love! I just woke up and saw all these updates. Everyone is happy looking forward to seeing all their creation in Kdramas, variety show and in musical. Love the second one because we miss his voice.

• Like 1

Happy high fives day! I didn’t know that such day existed, but I am glad to find out! Missing our couple and full of anticipation for the next and the next months! And thanks mrandmrshealer 

Fighting! Always support you!

Edited by youngatheart
Edit
  • Like 1

Love all these Instagram posts! We are happy with our girl and our couple! We support you always girl and we know JCW is rooting for you too! I will post excerpts of your interviews once I lay my hands on them. You are right PMY your new drama will be resonate for the age groups of your character. Thanks chingus for giving me materials for this forum.

• Like 1