[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 04/05/2015 at 12:02 PM, akinahana89 said:

Dating in secret first would be a fantastic idea, especially in Korea, where it's a known fact that netizens will most likely tear into any new celebrity relationship like wild animals. I'm perfectly fine with silence and denials as long as we keep getting our subtle clues every once in a while until ChangMin's (potential) relationship has stabilized enough to handle any public criticism that might come about.

I can just see us two years later... finally getting the confirmation we were looking for because JCW and PMY trust enough in each other to step outside side by side. :D

Took a 4 days leave from office... finished watching Misty recently and current dramas are not as inviting so I am thinking of going back to my never ending drama waiting list.... A New Leaf was selected and done in a few days... argh.... feeling heavy to begin another drama session.

Ended up doing some back reading to kill some time... and found the above... @akinahana89 I remembered last year Feb was a spazzing moments for changminers... it was almost two years last feb 2017 since you posted that... three years and counting... news of CJW marriage made me thinks that perhaps PMY n JCW will follow suit... patiently waiting..:wub:

• Like 3

That’s our hope @miracle23that the news of marriage will come one day while we wait. I love news of engagement or wedding instead of dating because we know for sure they are ending together as we love them to be. We’ll continue to have fun and share what we can share here without jeopardizing anyone’s happiness or peace of mind. We miss our couple and patiently waiting for any news of her, especially the news about upcoming variety show and drama. I am happy that few changminers are coming back once in a while. I will keep hold on the forth here. Changminers forever! #Rabbitlovesbunny #waitingtilltheannouncement

• Like 2

On 30 March 2018 at 2:22 PM, miracle23 said:

Took a 4 days leave from office... finished watching Misty recently and current dramas are not as inviting so I am thinking of going back to my never ending drama waiting list.... A New Leaf was selected and done in a few days... argh.... feeling heavy to begin another drama session.

Ended up doing some back reading to kill some time... and found the above... @akinahana89 I remembered last year Feb was a spazzing moments for changminers... it was almost two years last feb 2017 since you posted that... three years and counting... news of CJW marriage made me thinks that perhaps PMY n JCW will follow suit... patiently waiting..:wub:

Thank you for posting that post from one of our pioneers here at CM thread.  That was almost 3 years ago to be exact.  I became a little bit nostalgic, those are the days when we CMers were so frantic, happy and just having fun witnessing their lovestagramming hahaha.  But things I guess is different now and we are getting no hints at all.  But we will really never know what is happening, I myself, because I love this OTP so much that i will continue shipping them while they are single.  

Thanks @youngatheartfor keeping the faith here...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Our girl finally confirmed for her new drama! She is worth the wait! Wow! What a beauty! Love her elegance always, whether dressed formal or casual, beautiful inside and out! The smile of a ‘girl from heaven’ as rightly said by our actor himself JCW! We wish you all the best in this new drama! We can’t wait! 

• Like 2

What a glorious week we have had, changminers are on top of the world with happiness for our couple and especially our girl! 

We can’t wait till May and June to show you our support! Congratulations again our girl you are the best in our eyes!

• Like 2