[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Wows saw all the posting and activities on instagram and Twitter! Congratulations on your first fan meeting! I am happy that you showcased your last drama and also tried to placate those fans who were offended that you didn’t go to receive the APAN award! You can now put that to rest! Nice touch with the singing! Love that you made your dog, Leon your special guest. It just shows your devotion side. We love you here and we continue to support you, our idol. We will wait for your new drama in the coming spring or summer! Get a good rest in between taping for the busted 2.

• Like 3

I finally have time to post something here. RL has been busy and also first day of working week too! Wow! The letter to us your fans is really appreciated PMY! Why we remain at your side has been proven over and over again. Having watched snippets of your fan meeting, I know I will remain your loyal fan. You are very generous and genuine with everything you have. Looking forward to seeing season 2 of busted! Our captain JCW, happy anniversary, we are waiting for you too! Stay healthy both of you as you wait for each other!

• Like 2

our girl is having fun! We should all do the same! Happy Monday, weekend was great! This ship sails by itself, don’t need to convince anyone until our OTP says otherwise #stayonyourownlane! If you left this ship refrain from mentioning it or comparing this ship with others. We respectfully decline fan wars.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry ,if I disturb our ship...honestly  i ship Changmin for the first time i read this page, but i don't know, these days...There are alot fact about pmy n her co star..n the source is from Korean reporter...i try to reject the rumor..but in Korea become hot. I try don't believe it..but as big as i try don't believe it..i just tell so hurt.....i'm sorry i just wanna share my felling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

I'm sorry ,if I disturb our ship...honestly  i ship Changmin for the first time i read this page, but i don't know, these days...There are alot fact about pmy n her co star..n the source is from Korean reporter...i try to reject the rumor..but in Korea become hot. I try don't believe it..but as big as i try don't believe it..i just tell so hurt.....i'm sorry i just wanna share my felling

Official she is still single so you can shipper her if you want, 

all this is for fun if shippers know when need to stop. Other shipper team forget about it very often and its very sad.

So if you like Min Young and Chang Wook and you like ChangMin also  keep going!

Who knows maybe we will see them together again someday.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

Thanks for making a post on this ship! Regardless of what you have read from other threads or some news without evidence, and like @OksanaSsaid PMY and JCW are still single. I will not try to discredit any ship because that’s not what is going to make this ship real. We are here to have fun because we ship because of what we saw In Healer as others saw in the other dramas, they ship too. Having several ships for them actually is a testament of their great acting skills. If you are swayed by others then you are free to leave this ship and after all, we are talking about two different people and they decide and announce when they are ready! Meanwhile, let’s have fun! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

I wont worrry abt it if I were you. PMY is a great actress & has good chemistry with almost all her co stars. Her latest drama is super popular & still fresH that most of the drama fans still ship them like crazy & desperately want to see them together, just like we do here with her & JCW. And so long as both PMY & JCW are single there's no harm hoping, right?:D

Anyway I watch both their other dramas, & love them just as much, but call me bias I feel PMY & JCW chemistry is still the best on & off screen. With their other partners tho they have great onscreen chemistry, I still feel they were on professional level offscreen, but with each other they were personal..ie during bts they have blanket on their lap, but JCW naturally put his hand under the blanket on PMYvs upper thigh, adjusting sumthing or perhaps caressing her:lol: Hehe...which I dont see this kind of intimacy offscreen with other partners 

• Like 4