Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

great job girl! You were awesome! You prepared well and thanks to your fans in Taiwan and all over the world! Love you always and will always support you! Spring?! You said, we look forward to it with you! 

• Like 1

Min Young confirmed her next drama it will be romcom 'Her private life'

• Like 2

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Thanks 1

Our girl posting, promising to do better! Wow girl you were awesome and it just proves what we knew about you, hardworking and humble! The grace you need God will grant you because that’s His promise to grant and lift up the humble! Looking forward to Japan fan meeting!

• Like 1

love all these creations from changminers out there! Thanks chingus for providing resources to keep this thread alive! This is a shipping thread after all! We know both of our couple have vowed not to be caught dead with their significant other till marriage! We respect their decision and we’ll continue to wait till such time, but we will continue to offer our support! We love their visuals and their work! Can’t wait to see how she will entertain her fans tomorrow and of course her new drama too! It might just be both of them will have new dramas in the spring! Love love! 

• Like 1

wow! My reaction when I saw this post and comprehended this information! How much can we JCW fans be this blessed! Seeing him again till almost his last days in MS! It feels like he has been working continuously even during his service to his country! I am so proud of you soldier Ji Chang Wook! Really admirable, you will surely be blessed with fantastic projects after your labor of love! Can’t wait to see all the pictures from your ever so loving fans

• Like 1

In support of our girl’s new drama, I am posting this IG from a chingus and also to realize that there’s a connection to our soldier, a bonus! Can’t wait for this drama 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

our couple loving life! Both takes great vacation! Person that works hard has to have wonderful vacations! That’s like me! (I travel each time there’s a school break) Taking time to smell the roses is what life is about! Have fun dear!

our OTP! Some asked why I am still here on this ship? I really didn’t want to answer, but if they may know, it’s a matter of integrity! Until they both declare they are dating someone else, this ship sails! All shippers are the same, no one on this forum knows them personally or have a way to tell what they are thinking so each ship should just focus on their ship instead of comparing chemistry with their new costars. The gravity of what some people alluded to is really gravitating towards unprofessionalism of their OTP, but still we on this ship do not want a fan war. We have stayed focus on our OTP! We’ll continue to support them individually and share fan arts of them! Shipping is supposed to be fun and a distraction from one’s lucrative career! I am happy with whoever they both decide for in the future, but meanwhile changminer forever!

• Like 2