[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

wow! My reaction when I saw this post and comprehended this information! How much can we JCW fans be this blessed! Seeing him again till almost his last days in MS! It feels like he has been working continuously even during his service to his country! I am so proud of you soldier Ji Chang Wook! Really admirable, you will surely be blessed with fantastic projects after your labor of love! Can’t wait to see all the pictures from your ever so loving fans

• Like 1

our OTP! Some asked why I am still here on this ship? I really didn’t want to answer, but if they may know, it’s a matter of integrity! Until they both declare they are dating someone else, this ship sails! All shippers are the same, no one on this forum knows them personally or have a way to tell what they are thinking so each ship should just focus on their ship instead of comparing chemistry with their new costars. The gravity of what some people alluded to is really gravitating towards unprofessionalism of their OTP, but still we on this ship do not want a fan war. We have stayed focus on our OTP! We’ll continue to support them individually and share fan arts of them! Shipping is supposed to be fun and a distraction from one’s lucrative career! I am happy with whoever they both decide for in the future, but meanwhile changminer forever!

• Like 2

I love this side by side creation too! Memories of our couple! It’s great to reminisce since we are on the countdown to our guy return and our girl’s new drama! I am going to give my best shot today! School has been canceled 3 days in a row! I get to go in whenever I am ready so I have some time to play around on this forum! 

it’s been like on vacation just like our girl, but I have to plan makeup for my students!

Edited by youngatheart
Spelling
  • Like 1

Exactly 2 years ago! memories of 2 years ago that worth revisiting! We know that there is no way someone would shun a support from a colleague, so why would JCW too pictures with others and not our girl?! Suspicious right? That’s what we thought especially since both said they wouldn’t be caught with a significant other before marriage in public! Also that statement post of our before a concert! Those are things that happened outside of the drama! We support both of them regardless of who they eventually end up with! Let’s  wait for the new drama! Happy Lunar Year again to all!

• Like 1